SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Frustrated Lotto Lad, aka why we do what we do

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so I got your basic lotto scam going on. I have been baiting this lad since Feb 28th and have today passed the 100 email mark. I have thrown everything at him: .dll files, fuzzy WU, rather clear WU with a couple of greek letters in the MTCN (ahh, the lads love that), and just yesterday I sent him to MTCN S3cur3:
Quote:
Total Correct boxes clicked: 81
Total Refreshes: 9
Completed the Process?: no

The lad can taste his MTCN but it is just out of reach. Just a few minutes ago I get this email with the title of "READ CAREFULLY!!!":
Quote:
Attetion Mr.XXX XXX,

We want to quickly inform you that we have gone through all the mail you sent to this company.

now we have find out that you have failed to follow the company's instruction by making series of payment which our account officer did not recieve till date.

you are hereby advice to go back to the WESTERN UNION and collect all the money you know you have paid to them from the begginning till date.

because our (Account Officer) Mr Steve Morgan did not recieve any of this payment which you claim you have made.

SECONDLY:Mr.XXX XXX you have to urgently go to the WESTERN UNION where you made all those payment and collect all the money you have paid and as soon as you collect your money back calculate all the total Amount that you have sent to the WESTERN UNION send it to us via E-mail as urgent as possible.

REMENBER THAT YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION IS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTAL BY YOU ALONE TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMS.

THIRDLY:make sure you go to the WESTERN UNION where you have made payment and collect all the money you have paid to them then as soon as you get it back mail us and wait for our instructions.!!!

Best Regards

Mr. Mugu
(Dispatch Officer)
3xcel Courier Company

Of course, I have no idea what all that broken English actually means (those of you who speak better mugu than me please translate), so of course I answer his email succinctly with:
Quote:
Your email is received and is well understood.

OK, I think that baiting a lotto lad is not the highest form of the art, but those of us that do this, live for this stuff Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill mcdill wrote:
I think that baiting a lotto lad is not the highest form of the art

Hmmm. Smile

28th of February = [thinks with pencil and paper] 8 weeks. Beautiful!

Will you be posting updates and/or the full bait when it's finished? If so, let me know where and when.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go back to the WESTERN UNION and collect all the money

SECONDLY:Mr.XXX XXX you have to urgently go to the WESTERN UNION where you made all those payment and collect all the money

THIRDLY:make sure you go to the WESTERN UNION where you have made payment and collect all the money

In one mail your Lad instructs you to go to WU THREE times.
That's the WU hat-trick!
Laughing

I think your Lad is baiting you now... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otter, I have really been thinking about starting to work towards a safari. Seems to be the only place to go with this since i am pretty much out of fuzzy forms. I think my randy daughter will take over getting the courier service their much needed money!

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari a lotto lad and you'll earn my eternal respect.

But running out of things to do with him??? Heavens, no! Don't say such things!

My long lotto bait's been going for 5.5 months and I still haven't sent a form, haven't even come close to going to WU yet. There are plenty of things to do that don't involve forms.

Including that safari, of course. Cool

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BDMcD, you know that Otterfan�s nice Lotto Lad Bait is here
and this one is from another mentee Very Happy Very Happy
Both are also known as Eater University, classroom 7a) and b) (in both cases, independently run)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if you feel like publishing it, I'll add it to the list on this page here.

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OK, I think that baiting a lotto lad is not the highest form of the art, but those of us that do this, live for this stuff Wink

You can say that again! Most of my "wrong name" baits are Lotto Lads. When you get a live one it is endless fun! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Otterfan : Done! Very Happy

@ BillMcDill : Sorry...mixed you up with BD McD Embarassed hence my mentee reference

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@billmcdill

you can always introduce a friend who you have given the money to pay him by WU.then 'your friend' strings him along all over again.

then you and your friend start to argue over who's winnings it is and you will have one frustrated lad.

Twisted Evil

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic