SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In honor of 'Indy', your help requested...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Black Captain Morgan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea I've been playing around with for a few days now. It all started when this past weekend I watched a few of the old Indiana Jones movies. On to the idea...

A group of us get together to do what I think would be called 'mass baiting'. Our modality would be to discover the anchient riches of the King-god Sango (a real Nigerian king of old) that is buried deep in some remote-ish location (one with internet access nearby, of course). Anyways, we, the baiters, have been contracted either by the US, UK, or Nigerian Government (or maybe even the Smithsonian, ect.) to search and aquire these artifacts and riches. The detail are a lil fuzzy to me still but I think this could lead to some amazing safaris and such. Since we are dealing with governments, there will be plenty of 'grant' money to be shelled out for found clues, artifacts, ect. I'm also thinking there would be some obvious possibilites for corruption to occur (with the grant money and treasure) to keep things confusing and frustrating for the lad recruits.

I did a small amout of research and so I'll share it with you. Here are some links to info on King Sango and his legend.
http://www.fa.indiana.edu/~conner/yoruba/sango.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shango

Question, comments, ideas, collaborators are welcome. My dream for this is to have much of the eater join in and pit lad vs lad on a safari race to find the lost treasure.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bad idea.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
The Black Captain Morgan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course with governments there will be plenty of 'contracted representative forms' that will be needed to fill out. It just seems like if we (read: you talented baiters out there) get any fish to bite, the trophies forms/pics, ids, safaris would be plentiful.

Edit: I was just thinkin', by using the Gov modality the WUXer could be eliminated as a government wouldn't trust such an insecure means of transaction. This could lead to giving Alan many new accounts to kill. This idea just keeps growing on me!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Black Captain Morgan - From the small acorn grew the mighty oak.
Nice idea. Sounds like it could be much fun. Very Happy

EDIT: I just had to find the origin of that phrase about the acorn...
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/247100.html

I believe they mention TheGreatOok on that page. So that's where he got his name. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Farce is strong with this one. Thumbs up

Sounds like fun for a massbait, especially if we could get some type of website up.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a university professor character if you need one

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always toss in a little fun from the occult nuts who tout about the train of German (IIRC) gold bricks intercepted during the war that funded the Philadelphia Project and Montauk Point stuff in Connecticut. Heck, there's supposed to be a 10 some odd story titanium pyramid under Montauk Air Force base.

With how supersticious lads are, being able to focus voodoo magic there way and time travel could be great fun!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way back I suggested to YeaWhatever that we do a safari with a research team in Botswana seeking out the site of a UFO crash in 1992. Now YW has enough safaris to do (and most excellent ones too) - suppose this one can be reactivated? I'd love to give it a try, and no way could I do so on my own...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to be involved in triggering a safari, but being so new to this would not be able to manage it on my own. I'm more than happy to toss in aid on getting one going! Razz Montauk Point had all sorts of 'alien' activities connected with its humongous dish, we could even link that all together with the Botswana site ... maybe they're storing the titanium there for the next 10 story solid metal pyramid? Very Happy

I'm flexible, and a 'go with the flow' kinda girl ... I'm game!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic