SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I love it when I get an email like this

View next topic
View previous topic

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not a fraudstar please.This is me,Mr. Osarenhem.I am the only one you have been talking to.I am very sorry please forgive me.You really misinterpreated my previous mail.I dont mean to hurt you with that.You are a choosen child of God.Dont get so angry please i beg you.You are part of us.We will never forget about you because you are one of the people making it easy for us to handle.God will bless you as you forgive me.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr......... LAUNCH!

(and be sure to let us know how it pans out)

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post the entirety in the publish your work thread, but this started off as me ASEMing the guy telling him I have his money ready for the orphange. It was not addressed to him, but he jumped on it, and now I am going to torture the living hell out of him....

Not sure what I want from him yet, at first I wanted him to safari to pick up the money in Nigeria, which is where my "bank" is located, but I think I may play with him for a bit, now that I broke him in. It only took 10 emails to him to break him.

My charater's name is Ben Dover and I accused him of being a fraudstar so I think he may need to prove himself to me now Here is what I sent him for him to send me that kind of email:

Dear Mr. Osaremhen,

How dare you! If I am not mistaken it is my money to begin with, and if I chose to impose a condition on the money being sent, then I can. All I wanted was a picture of the new loction for the orphange, would that be too troublesome to ask? No I think not! It was not my choosing to re-locate the money, it was you because you were whining and crying about having to go some distance to get the money.

I have a feeling that my email has been intercepted by a fraudstar, because the man I was in communication with in earlier communication had no problems with all the details, such as my bank.

If you are the real Mr. Osaremhen then you would have nop problems to the conditions, if this was intercepted by a fraudstar, please do not respond back and I will locate the real Mr. Osaremhen.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic