SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a stupid lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an email supposedly from a woman born in Congo who is dying in hospital etc and a photo was attached. The amazing thing is, the patient and the nurses are all Asian (not African). This scam relates to victims of the bushfires in Canberra (she wants to use her millions to help them etc), so think I have baited him before because he knows im in Australia, but this bushfire was over 5 years ago. Do they just buy scripts from other scammers and use the same stuff for years without updating them? I thought I should share this because of the dumbass attempt.

Last edited by justinv on Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if modalities weren't shared, or copied, or bought, etc. Or perhaps they googled "nurses" In any event, make him pay!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
walleye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As we all know, these are criminals...I would have to think that they wouldn't buy much of anything. Since we all seem to get these types of e-mails, what's to stop anybody from forwarding it on with a little rewording to attempt to pull in a few fast bucks(AUD)? Besides the moral factor, of course?

You mention that he knows you're from Australia...I'd spread the love a little to other countries?...I'm not knocking Australia, but if he remembers you, then I might be thinking of a relocation program....I'm probably too paranoid, but I'm also after that elusive trophy or just having some clean fun...and dragging it out as long as possible.

Thanks for meandering through my two cents as I'm just getting into this newly found sport and really...well...don't have any type of trophy just yet.

Cheers,

Durf Licknob

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic