SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos- Abidjan- Lagos- N'Djamena- Lagos- Sokoto, 3RD SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mr 2 Post Man, me thinks it would be a good idea to deface those passport pages you have scored... Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, missed it.

I think I'll get someone into Nigeria, too bad it'll be quite the distance from Lagos, somewhere like Sokoto.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just loves to write:
Quote:
Goodday Mr cormac,
i do understand you concern, but i do not see any hardthing to get this thing across to Nigeria for me , upon all i have done to make this clear, i really want to meet everybody soon , i will be happy if ALE can process my traveling trip with the official coming here . so we can leave lagos Nigeria together to travel down to USA and show myself in person.
i will print the forms and fill it out , then send it back to you .hope this is the last one to do as i do not have much money to get on internet . but with God , i am living and still hoping the best from you people.
awaits your response soon
shola

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Shola is about to head off on his third safari:

Quote:
Mr Cormac,

I will try my best, but WU process is different here
in Nigeria unlike anyother banking process, so far it
is sent to Nigeria i can pick it up anywhere here.

But since you already put the address of the bank
there in sokoto, i will wait till i arrive sokoto
then.

I am living for sokoto today evening, arriving zaria
tomorrow mornning by Night bus around 6am, then
proceed another 4-5hrs drive to sokoto final
destination.

Just the same time arriving with Ashley there, or
latest 2hhrs interval,because it is by road.

Well, i will do my best Mr cormac.

thank you

shola

Laughing

Easter Egg
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY!!! jump_4_joy

and on the night bus no less. That's some commitment for you. Would this be the bus where jojobean is drinking his own urine?

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be, though fatty would probably break his one. Laughing

Anyway, Shola is almost there, I just got a k7 voicemail:

http://media.putfile.com/Sokoto-Voicemail Laughing

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue May 20, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic - its good to see you are keeping him on the move Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shola is in Sokoto, a good 500 miles from Lagos Laughing. But he's a little miffed that Ashley is not there with the money, too bad she had a plane accident around Dogondouchi and is now in critical condition. But, knowing Shola he'll just piss off back to Lagos, like he always does. Evil or Very Mad

Voicemail: http://media.putfile.com/In-Sokoto

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha!! Man this guy is such a moron! Great job, Reaper.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in Sokoto, but I don't know for how long. According to readnotify he hasn't check any of my emails so he probably hasn't been to any cafes.

Voicemail: http://media.putfile.com/Shola-Voicemail

Edit-Email just in:
Quote:
Mr cormac,
Dogondoutchi in Niger or Naimey hospital is two different things, but to get this settled, you know my current situation and moreso you people ask me to come over here and to my surprise the change of things as soon as i arrive a given location , you too put yourself in my shoes, even the little money i see here to sustain will still goes to transport all the way from lagos down to sokoto....travelling to sokoto is like traveling to tchad republic which you sent me earlier.
please ., Niger is about 7hrs drive from here and you know what that cost..a lot of money too..moreso , you mix two things up here , Niger dogondoutchi in Nigeria or Naimey in Ninje republic, are two different things.

The management of ALE cannot threaten my life, im a Material which you cannever come across in anyway , anywhere on this earth , because i know my ways and i believe i have God above with confidence anywhere under the sun.
So if truely this is real, send me ashley telephone number or contact person in Naimey , as soon as i finish from the oceanic bank here in sokoto, i will be on my way to Naimey.
Moreso include the address in Naimey for me , so i will know the exact place to meet up with ASHLEY.

Note: do me a favor of making everything transparent for me as NAIMEY is not my country and it is out of Nigeria here.
hope to read from you soon..
shola

Shouldn't be too hard to get him to Niamey, hey, he might even meet up with Joe. Laughing

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, looks like he's not going to Niamey:

Quote:
Mr cormac,
i do not see how you people are trying to help me outta here, been to oceanic bank but theres no such transaction found on thier system here and i am surprise to see this done to me , upon all trust and i was even wondering even though westernunion is sent to Nigeria i can easily pick it up anywhere in lagos or anywhere in nigeria so far the transaction is done. and use it for my trip but to my understanding theres no such transaction and the online process is just fake to treak me out more and be more postponing to move or to stress me and worn me out on the roads here .

God knows that i worked for you and moreso you have not prove anything to me that you are ready to make my payment and note that what goes up usually comes down , with my trust and love , i have believe you and for more of this i have even spent my money , borrowed money , you let me into loan and moreso sold my property to make sure i fullfil your desire (Now THAT would be funny, if we had proof..) and upon theres no step in helping my situation rather you adding more to my problems, do you call this life.
i cannot proceed any journey from here anymore , God knows how i can make it back to lagos ...but i know i will surely try , if you really need me ..you come for me and go anywhere under the sun to ask bout me, i will surely be there and ever material to use for you and the company.
My regards to the God father, and every other members of ALE...
Shola will be in africa lagos NIGERIA, YOU come down with my money and when you need me more , you get to me,.
At least you have my address, my telephone and my international passport....i know what i worth and what i can deliver to you people...apart from the artwork you sent me, every other thing , i know i am useful to you.
vision is what i have , to see the impossibilities..and for me "shola kolawole John" theres no impossibilities.

talk to you soon,

call me , and let me know if you really want to do something..

moreso , if sure you want me to be part of your group , why not prepare my visa since you have my international passport page there and get to lagos nigeria and send someone to pick me up .
show this to the directors too and let the the power behind read through.
I am who i am .

Hilarious how he is still hooked. Laughing

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a whiner!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i know i am useful to you.
vision is what i have , to see the impossibilities..and for me "shola kolawole John" theres no impossibilities.
This part is great!
Reaper, just saw your post on our thread. Maybe you can get this guy to Naimey. Tell him that Joe took his money, in fact you sent extra money for travel expenses for your guy or something. Whatever you think will work on him, apologize profusely if necessary. I think Joe is near the stadium area, staying with the "vulcanizer" shop owner right near the stadium. Perhaps Joe could be one of your representatives or something, and after he took the money out, he fell ill, and was taken to Naimey Hospital. He could contact Dr. Wayne Dwops to verify the story by email only if you want. Let me know what goes on with your guy, as we are going to try to move Joe this morning to Tilaberi. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the angry emails he's been sending me over the last few hours he doesn't seem happy and is heading back to Lagos. Sad It would have been really fun to have him chase after Joel, but it looks very unlikely. However all is not lost for Shola, he hasn't been to Cameroon yet. Very Happy

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, well. Too bad he has such a temper. The heat in Naimey would have made him even angrier. Good luck on your next safari with this guy. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy just likes to turn around and leave. He travels there, but quits too quickly. What a baby. Who goes on vacation for one day?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Shola it has been fun, an artwork send half way around the world, 3 separate safari's all in opposite directions from each other, all at least 500 miles from Lagos. To Abidjan, N'Djamena and Sokoto Laughing Plus a heap of forms and writing about his troubles, here is his, supposed last email:

Quote:

Mr cormac,

i told you that i cannot go anywhere , not anymore, i am sick and tired of changes of things..You have to become real to me.

Give me your real telephone number, i will like to talk to you over the phone, moreso note that if theres any branch in cameroun , you people have to send the person down to lagos Nigeria with the new work procedures and everything you want me to do for the company.

You have stressed me out, cost me to spend all i have believing that you will keep to promise, God knows that i have spent all my money , trusting you but i do not expect to be payed like this .

What was in agreement before was that my money will be sent via moneygram or westernunion or bank wire transfer.

We do not agree that , i will be traveling, helter skelter anywhere before i could get paid, but to my notice after everything got done, you people started giving me one excuses or the other, hadnt mean you told me this initially , i wouldnt have done anything or have anything to do with you and whoever.

You have add more to my problems, rather than solving it.

You think i will continue fooling myself, i sold my things upon believing your words. Even thou you have been doing this such to some people before , i believe you should at least pray before embarking on anything, not to play someone like me around.

For me to believe anything, is until i see cash in my hand or in my account. count me out to go anywhere , not even ghana or seme border near me here ok .

i am done with this problems, bring my money for me if you need me ok , and if you want me really , and want me work other parts for you , i am available.

Thanks

shola

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic