SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Such terrible things happen to my baiting characters.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

collapsed by a brain aneyurism, which was later revealed to have been murder induced by injection of an air bubble. May 2006.

murdered by carjacking thugs in Durban, South Africa while on the way to see his ladette girlfriend in Senegal. July 2006.

body found in a shallow grave along the Okovango River in Tondoro, Namibia. Presumed murdered by persons unknown. August 2006.

died horribly of dengue fever in a relief camp in Namibia. November 2007.

had a stroke at a post office in northern Scotland. On life support. April 2008.

Odd how, in each case, the victim had recently sent a large amount of money by Moneygram within 24 hours of the tragedy... Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are great! The Durban incident rather realistic. as it does happen daily.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Meriwether Lewis Stock: died horribly of dengue fever in a relief camp in Namibia. November 2007.

That dengue fever will get you every time...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was shot during a robbery once, but then I thought if I would just disappear he would be wondering what had happened to his victim. Wink
And now I find a better deal with bigger profit and not all that WU work and tell him that I decided for a different solution. Twisted Evil The competition is killing in that branch Laughing
I might drop them a note after a few months, but usually the addy is gone then. Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I drowned swimming off Cotonou in Benin once, but it didn't stop my Lad mailing me.... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen once, in the middle of a bait, got caught up in a terrorist attack in Cuba, in which a number of people were killed. She was unharmed, of course... physically. Psychologically, she bore scars which made her participation in internet financial arrangements rather, shall we say, erratic.

This was the first and last time that I used long-winded responses in a bait. It was fun, but spending 45 minutes crafting each and every email, man that gets old real quick.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm...

Eliza Dane's never had her life under threat, but...
* She was arrested in London and almost lost everything she had - money, home, boyfriend, career.
http://www.scamorama.com/eliza_ernesto.html

* She prostituted herself for $10,000 to pay the Lad's fees - to her intense annoyance, they couldn't pick up the cash ("I let myself get fucked in the ass to get that money � AND THAT MAGGOT LAWYER DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GO A FEW KAYS TO PICK IT UP!")

On the other hand, Malcolm's had a lot more go wrong.

* He suffered major leg injuries in an horrific car crash - that happened on more than one bait.
http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_khan.html

* He had his right leg amputated in two follow-ups to that accident

* He was hospitalised for a severe inner ear infection that narrowly became meningitis.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David Howell Evans - eaten by a dolphin

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my baiting characters finally worked up the nerve to murder his constantly nagging wife - - after all, with divorce imminent, why should he share the proceeds of the NOK payoff he was about to receive? Poor guy - he ended up aimlessly driving around London, from one wireless internet hotspot to another, trying to figure out some way to dispose of his wife's corpse (which was in the trunk).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when instead of killing off your character, you kill off someone close to them, because then you get hilarious notes of sympathy from the lads.

Quote:
I am sending you this email to show you how I really feel about your lose. If not for time I would have loved to be by your side at your sister�s funeral to show you true loyalty. Kindly extend my condolences to your mother and all members of your family for your untimely lose. We are nothing but humans being ready to bow to the will of God at anytime. I am deeply moved by your situation.

Best regards,
Dr.

When a bait has run a bit stale, kill off a "mother" or "sister" and delay, delay, delay!

My character's sister - trampled by a moose in Sweden Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is in ICU right now after selling a kidney for $5,000 to pay the "fee." Demurrage? Oh, I can't remember. Rolling Eyes

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bitten by a Gaboon Viper.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor characters LOL

Father K@juna :abducted and killed byterrorist in Africa. Mugu never got his USA passport.

Father Thomas: died in church fire mugu never got his $$$

T1na Turn3r
: Just about everything has happened. Lost in Jungle, tattooed by Voodoo tribe. abducted and tortured by Niger terrorist.

Father Thomas: Involved in terrible accident, meets nurse, leaves the clergy takes off with the $ 250.000,00 dollars for the mugu

Just a few of the characters

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

: Died in a horrible motorbike crash while on her way to the WU office. She slammed into the rear end of a mare. COD was asphyxia (Police Academy, anyone? Laughing)

: Killed in an ass-spelunking accident on Mt. St. Helens, in Washington (OMG!! They killed )

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My characters, while on their way to the bank to withdraw the money for WU purposes, have been attacked by a pack of snarling wild dogs. They end up going to the hospital for 3 days to be observed for signs of rabies.

Trouble is, once they're released, the medications always have side effects, like deleting the email that had the payment instrucitons, and what the transaction was all about, etc....

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd always wanted to create an Australian character who was incapacitated by a case of beri-beri.

Those Aussies will drink anything you see, he would therefore have been lucky he didn't have two cases or it would have killed him Laughing

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Pffft, I think of a New Zealand character who would constantly get arrested for alcohol related incidents and perhaps some animal ones as well? That would keep him away from WU and MG Offices.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My former drug dealer,long haul truck driver killed a fellow dealers wife and children in a theft gone bad a couple months ago.Now he not only has an enraged dealer after him,but a steel plate in his head from the explosion(details of which are still in the works).

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't tried this one, but being eaten by an austrich would be an interesting way to go. Also maybe read up on some of the darwin awards for some funky deaths Cool

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic