SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

From Nigeria's Daily Sun: Man posing as fake pastor (w/sign)

View next topic
View previous topic

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the picture accompanying the article was funny:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2008/apr/17/crimewatch-17-04-2008-002.htm

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did they make him carry that sign as a punishment, or was he baited into it?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing it was a punishment?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Raider SCID Panti

What a strange world we live in. In Nigeria this describes what I presume is an elite unit. In North America, the same would be associated with "Animal House" type frats panty raiding crew Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to baiting, Nigerian criminals are so used to posing with signs it is now considered standard procedure.

Perhaps.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic