SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2.5 Years- The Saga Has Ended- Kevin Will Tony is Through

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's open season on Kevin. Anyone who wants a go, feel free.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo after that burn I doubt he will be scamming again. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the late response. I'm a disabled guy, and I'm occasionally MIA for awhile.

Believe it or not, Kevin was my first bait. It was only after I recieved some great pics, and had him get his tatoo of my church on his chest, did I find out JoJo was in on this freak as well. All I can say is that JoJo has been a great mentor to me, as we thought up more dumb shit for him to do. We would have been done with this idiot long ago, but I found out he was still trying to 419 scam long after he should have learned his lesson. After I found that out, I created a female character, and the rest shal we say...was history.

The one thing I do want to iterate, is that even after all this crap JoJo and I pulled, Kevin is still trying to 419 scam people. He has no soul. As far as I'm concerned, he is fair game. If anyone can get 10 more tatoos from him, then go for it!!!

Once again...It was great to work with JoJo, and the rest that were in on it. I look forward to wasting the time of our fellow lads in the very near future.

ROCK

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to see Rock chiming in here! He was absolutely an integral part of the bait and there is no way I could have pulled this stuff without him. He got 99% of the pictures in that bait I published. All of the modeling photos are pure RockSTL.

BWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

This just in from Kevin. It seems he is not as embarassed as we thought. Or at least that's what he is saying.

Quote:
you are a stupid man all of you is crazy i'm not the frist person to show his neked on inernet all of you will die noe by noe you idult

He says "all of you". He still doesn't get that I played all of those people.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:

Quote:
...a pair of salad tongs?
Shocked puke I must've missed that one...

- edited after viewing said picture to replace Laughing with puke -

I may never eat salad anywhere again unless I take my own "specifically for use with salad only tongs". Guess it gives salad tossing a whole new meaning.

He's still giving great sig material too Laughing
Quote:
all of you will die noe by noe you idult

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ LOL_sign

@jojobean: Shocked Exclamation
Laughing The magazine cover was brilliant! the humiliation, the pain, the agony! bow_down bow_down

puke @ The picture of the lad clamping his willie with a pair of salad tongs.

Quote:
... i'm not the frist person to show his neked on inernet ...

Does that mean that he liked being on the front cover of the magazine?

BTW: I don't think he'll ever set foot inside that internet cafe ever again!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's free & clear??? Twisted Evil

Time to bait him & see if he'd like a package shipped to him.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, maybe we can get him over to the lad hugger forum? That forum is still sitting there...... waiting... for a prize mugu... who still has some punishment to receive....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
This just in from Kevin. It seems he is not as embarassed as we thought. Or at least that's what he is saying.

Well, he deserves to become a monk in the desert now. The way to the church is 100% risk free.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please feel free to call him and email him as many times as you like. I'd love to know that he is in safe hands.

It looks like KEvin might soon have a visitor.

Quote:
Thank you for your information,i have instructed my boys to go and investigate at spintex road

Laughing

Goat

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping he has another visitor... I'm sending my lad on safari in Lagos to his address to pick up address from PD's newest supervisor, Mr Kevin Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1117167#1117167

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
[EDIT: The bait is completed and uploaded. Go here to download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5Q99ALTF

I don't manage to download it. I get to the page and there's a .pdf file but it's not linked or downloadable. At least not to me... Any hints how to download it are greatly appreciated (use Firefox and XP).

Thanks!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

In the top right of the screen (direction to the right of the MEGAUPLOAD logo), you should see something that says

Quote:
Please Enter MWC (or some letter combination) here:

Enter those letters in the box next to it and click "download". It should start the download within a minute.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to post what RockSTL just wrote him. I hope he doesn't mind. He forwarded it to me and I thought it was too funny to pass up.

Quote:
I just read what REV Mike wrote to you, and I almost peed in my pants laughing. How are you ever going to play futbol again. Your name is that of shit where you are now. I am going to show up at your cafe, soon, and show everyone the naked pics of you. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Lightening bolts will strike you soon, and smoke will fly out of your asshole

Goat

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Judging from that magazine cover, it smokes pretty good already. Razz

A researcher will contact him soon offering to pay big $$$ to be a subject in a psychology study.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, you just never know with our lad Kevin. Every single time that JoJo and I thought we had him in a corner, and scamming would be the last thing on his mind....He would show up somewhere else all over again. This guy is a nut.

If anyone hears whatever becomes of Kevin, and his meetings with the authorities, please post it here, or stick it in my mail box....Thanx

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw. It's a sad day. Kevin was a one in a million.

I think you should get back in touch in a few weeks. Tell him to read the book of Job, and that that was his second last trial...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys. please continue to send Kevin your best wishes. He is really enjoying them. Laughing

Goat

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
That was an absolute brutal burn Laughing

Agreed.

I looooooooooved it! bow_down

I can't wait to read the entire bait.

eta: Can I e-mail him offering to help him get revenge on "Rev. Mike"?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please email him. He loves reading your greetings.

Rover is trying to put this up on the site. Hopefully that will happen and I can link you to it directly. For the time being, you can dowload it.

Goat

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message sent Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic