SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad gets angry at my "Dr Death" character..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character, is not the sort of fellow you would want as your surgeon. In my latest bait, ive told my lad that I put a �5 bet on with a member of staff that I could carry out a triple heart bypass in 2 hours (an operation that normally takes 12 hours Laughing )

Great news..I won it! Sadly, my lad isnt to impressed about my medical negligence...

Quote:
Dear Mr Harrison,
Good day to you. First of all, the good news- I managed to complete out the triple heart bypass surgery in 1 hour 48 minutes. Thankfully, the terms of my bet didnt say that the patient actually had to survive the operation, so, my dear chap, Im now �5 richer! I tell you, Mr Harrison, money is so much sweeter when you've won it!

Now, you've caught me at a good time- thanks to my super quick (though dangerously inadequate) surgey, I have the rest of the afternoon free, so you might say I have killed two birds with one stone. I shall head into town now and try to find one of these Western Union offices you speak of, and will pay the �800 immediatley.

So, he replies..

Quote:
Dear sir,
I am no doctor but what you are doing, i do not beleive it is good to treat human lives in such a manor. You should be doing your surgery properly and not just aiming to make money.

You are being a big disgrace to the MEDICAL PROFESSION you must stop these awful acts at once!!

Please let me know when you have paid the �800 so I can inform the security company

He thinks Im a disgrace but is still happy to take my money. Oh well, I have no worries about that! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Jack Mehoph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you must stop these awful acts at once!!

something about a cat and a kettle?
followed directly by
Quote:
Please let me know when you have paid the �800

Huh.

Quote:
it seems so clear as i have made you understood,
WTF?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez gaz, everyone in the office is wondering why I lost my coffee all over the keyboard. That is brilliant!
Are you going to ask your lad about any medical problems he may have?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way he orders you to "stop it at once" and then politely asks "have you paid the money yet"..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please let me know when you have paid the �800

Tell him your a bit short of cash with the markets being down.

You just bet another surgeon 200 you could do it in 90 minutes tomorrow.
Three more bets and three more surgery's and the Lad's payment is on the way.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, wouldn't you know it? The good doctor is a compulsive gambler, and on the way to Western Union, he passed a betting shop - actually, not quite true, he didn't pass a betting shop - and the �800 was lost within minutes.

No problem; as asiaguy said, there are always more sure things...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Are you going to ask your lad about any medical problems he may have?

Well, this lad is apparently the lawyer, though his client apparantly has breast cancer, so Ive been giving her my diagnosis, and have told her that rather than cancer, I think she has a broken leg Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahah! Gaz, that is just too funny. I cannot stop laughing at that.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, awesome! Laughing

You seem to have a rare lad who has a respect for human life. I've "confessed" to my mugus to having committed cold-blooded murders and they usually don't bat an eye.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha...brilliant!!!

Shouldn�t you lose the next bet, where you bet his 800 pounds? I think the bet should be: "I made a bet, that I can do a quadriple bypass blindfolded, with the patient surviving it". Too bad that you have lost this bet AND the money.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
And then tell him, that your colleague agreed to double the amount for the next bet and you can pay him, if you win this bet Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO. Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really is brilliant.

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE MAN HOW CAN YOU KILL PEOPLE can I have my money now?

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, very funny indeed. Laughing There is a good chance of getting him off script.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to self-never again drink hot coffee while reading the forum. Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent gaz - pot kettle black that one Laughing

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometime down the track you can tell your lad that you are having problems with sending the money (once again) because one of your former patients is suing you for damages. if your lad is (apparently) a lawyer you can take him off script by asking him for legal advice.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic