SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"U.S. Security Investigation Department" ?

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever hear of these guys?

Turns out they're after me now. Some check lad didn't get his $100K payoff, and he sent the following to let me know that I've been referred to this super-secret agency. (Well, they must be super-secret, right?)

Quote:
US SECURITY INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT,

find below information and copy of attacments

In the meantime, my information:

M0rtimer Sn3rd
(street address of maildrop)
(city of maildrop)
USA

phone: +1 206 888 xxxx

My bank name:

Northwest National Bank
800 SE North Greenr0ast Blvd
(same city as my maildrop)

My account can handle $175,000.

thanks,

M0rtimer Sn3rd

I'm now begging the lad to please tell me that it's a joke.

In the meantime, I'm still the only check baiter who hasn't heard from the FBI. I instead get a more elite agency!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do hear from the FBI, tell them your apartment manager took the money for back rent. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you want to repay the money in installments, then treat it like any other moneygram bait lol.

Argue about the amount to repay, the day to repay the method and even forget the first one etc, it will keep the lad hooked for quite a while and eventually it will end but you should get a sig and a very upset lad.

When you finally end the bait remember to thank them for the 100k and remind them you got 100k and they got nothing. Then ask them "whose your daddy" great satisfaction they havent a clue they got baited, and see you as the winner - something they dont like.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be related to the FIU (Financial Investigations Unit) branch of the US Treasury Dept.

They certify offshore banks as legitiimate to selected vict--er customers....their website is hosted on an Egyptian-run server.

100% Lad-gitimate.. Wink

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Christ N. Rohr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: A green Chevy, license nr. 65OBN, blocking Barry's lot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If i didn't get the obscured name totally wrong: maybe there is a person, that is currently very busy mopping the floor of the surplus-forum, that has an explanation for the dangerous MSnerd getting loose Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic