SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Benin lad back ... possible church bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this lazy lad now has all his goodies in the UK and living happily ever after Rolling Eyes . Headers and whois show Benin, no surprise.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp6.hushmail.com (smtp6.hushmail.com [65.39.178.137])
by imap9.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4) with LMTPA;
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:31:22 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from n45.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n45.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.178])
by smtp6.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP
or <[email protected]>; Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:31:21 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n45.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2008 09:31:18 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.149] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2008 09:31:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2008 09:31:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 3630 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Apr 2008 09:31:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;

modified domain key
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-
Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=GFk+71q5mgoOYHbK1639cOeAy4cRlitinKh2bFM9AnUTKYp8kwL
yt5buAi8jIUBGx3FdqqLPG6Hs5LozkdML6/wwyl+69hTf85U4oeBNX
66v3P+DLF0Boey8lIW351VDnNtW
Cf4cS4r9kmKPldCx2SvKsCqb1vmsPM9faqoOw=;
X-YMail-OSG: 4Bre6w4VM1l5GgPhMdceNed1ZAcMVc2ox2JXVOi.
Received: from [41.223.251.203] by web28212.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:31:17 CEST
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:31:17 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Mr William, please contact Mrs Josephine Adjovi immediately.
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1676339404-1208165477=:3195"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Good Day Mr xxxxxxxx,

Compliments of the day and God's blessings

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the consignment boxes was cleared and transferred to London.I suceeded through the assistant of Mr.Harward Smith who is a London base business man,he assisted me well, the consignment was cleared by him and transfered to his London home. Currently I am in London now with him and my family.

However, I did not forget you because you are one the source of my success,you contributed to what I am now, for your courage, even though you weren't there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you for your past efforts . I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction. i understand it was your situation then mostly because of the news of what is happening today.

In appreciate of your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation for you, and to still prove to you that, i am for real in the transaction which i was bringing you into. then i have writing on your favor a certified bank draft worth of ($150,000) One Hundred and Fifity Thounsand United States Dollars Only for you, at least out of the total sum of $27,500,00,as you know, I know GOD Almighty who made it possible for me to succeed and be here today,will never let me down towards my future investments plans, Real Estate Venture.

So, i left the draft with one of my church Secretary Mrs Josephine Adjovi, on my departure to London.

I would like you therefore, to contact her on the below info so that she can deliver it to you without any delays.

Attn: Mrs Josephine Adjovi.
Email: [email protected]

So contact her immediately, in Republic of Benin so that she can release your bank draft to you. I will stop here. Once again, i thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.

Regards,
Mr Jeremy Bungahi.

Cheap bastard. I told him I wasn't interested, but I am going to contact the church secretary. I'm feeling generous and want to donate that money and more to their church. Twisted Evil

EDIT:Here is the fun part. I started baiting him again on a clean account and he saying the last person let him down. Rolling Eyes

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my second reply for the lad and he is cautious. Is Dr G3orge someone from here? PM me if you would.

Quote:
My Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail and the contents are well understood.

Really, i am not feeling at rest, because i have not known the truth from you, either you are the fomer person that disappionted me or not, as he told me that his name is Dr G3org3, but all the same, if really you are coming to assist me sincerlly now, i want to see the seriouness in you by replying my mails and following up the guidlines which i will be passing to you quickly, i am assuring you that these consignment boxes in the security company belongs to me and the security company will release it to where or whomever i directed them to do so, because is part of our agreement when i was depositing the consignment boxes with them

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic