SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever get any death threats?

I seem to have gotten one. Rolling Eyes

He claims he is personally coming to pay me a visit! Mad

I am really freaking out about this... It is probably just paranoia because my lad is freaking out about the cost of calling me, so he can't possibly afford a plane ticket to come over here can he?

Paranoia??? I just got done taking a shower and on the toilet I draped a towel with my loaded Springfield XD 40 Compact with some Federal Hydrashock Jacketed Hollow-Point 165 Gr and a round chambered in the pipe ready to go. I covered it with the towel to keep the humidity off it. The whole time I was listening for noises (i.e. a break in), but there was nothing.

Am I just freaking out?

Tonight, I loaded my M&P 9C but left the Action Open on the slide stop, and removed the magazine (it has mag disconnect). If I hear a noise, I can slide the mag in until it clicks and release the slide stop to chamber a round... or pop the mag in and give the slide a quick tug... though if I am half asleep and suddenly awaken I might get the order wrong release the slide first then pop the mag in and NOT chamber a round and NOT realize I need to rack the slide again.

I figure I MUST leave the magazine out and use it like a key just in case I have war dreams or something. I am really debating cambering a round and then removing the mag, so all I have to do is put the magazine in. This would also allow me +1 extra total.

What do you think? Am I crazy? Normally, I just keep all my weapons in the safe.

What do you do when you get death threats from scammers?
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

In your case, I'd switch to Decaff coffee and keep baiting. Wink

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TangoDown
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only received one death threat from a scammer.

I left all my firearms locked in the safe, laid down in bed, and got one of the best nights sleep I'd ever had.

IF U KNOW AGREE WITH THIS I HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH EFCC AND POLICE TO TRACK YOU PEOPLE .REMEMBER YOU MUST USE A BANK ACCOUNT TO COLLECT DAT MONEY FROM MIONEY GRAM .I CAN EASILY TRACE WHERE YOU COLLECTED THAT MONEY AND FROM THERE MAKE A WAY ON WITH YOU .
I GIVE U PEOPLE TILL TOMORROW MORNING TO COMPLY OR WE TRY WHO PASS WHO

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have a hitlad, please share.. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, put your weapons away and stop listening for noises. The lad is NOT going to pay you a visit. If you are baiting the way you should be, the lad would have no idea where you live or what your real name is. Absent that, no lad and I mean NO lad, is going to stop working (scamming) and spend thousands of dollars to find a baiter because of the cost of phone calls. The mere thought of that is senseless.

Quote:
It is probably just paranoia

If what you are saying is true then yes it is.

Quote:
Am I just freaking out?

Again if what you are saying is true, then yes and a trillion times more than it should merit.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jbirky

You forgot to sprinkle a bunch of these Wink throughout your post...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you followed safe baiting there is nothing to worry about, even if the mugu had real life information there not much to worry about.

I think your seeing your mugu entering into his proper mindset.

Yeah I have gotten death threats, curses on me and my ancestors.

Relax, if you’re getting to caught up in the game take a break. Even if he called you a baiter, the fact he still emailing you he’s still on the hook.

I have had them declare blood feuds, or break down to babbling non sense. Guess what happens? After a bit of time, they cool down and send a different script. It’s happened to me more than a few times. Just keep pleading ignorance.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As everyone has said so long as you have been safe baiting you're in no danger whatsoever.

I like getting death threats, it's a sign that you've really got under a lad's skin Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jbirky wrote:

I usually come on here and post the threat for my fellow baiters' entertainment. As a few people have posted, you have nothing to fear. Death threats from lads are virtually guaranteed to be false, and in fact are actually considered something of a trophy among baiters, as they're a sign you've got your lad really riled up.

Tracking you down would be near-impossible for the average scammer. Unless you sent him personal identifying information and didn't bait safe, the only way to locate you would be through IP identification. This would require the involvement of police and a court order, which needless to say is not going to happen.

So yeah, just chillax and be happy that you got him so angry in the first place. We here on eater have got hundreds of death threats. We openly post them and brag about them. And not a single one has ever been carried out (to our knowledge, anyway).

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had lots of death threats - see below. Just chill out and laugh at the fact he has no idea who you are or where you live. Lads dont live where you do, and if one got to your town via your IP, whats he going to do, ask passers by where jbirky lives? He's a scammer, not the FBI.

I've had a UK lad (who does live in the same city as me, along with half a million others) sign up to Eater (using a proxy) so he could threaten to shoot me with a magnum. In the UK thats an ice cream so I just laughed at him. What's he going to do? Drive by an internet forum?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163982

Now put your frigging gun away before you blow the mailman's face off, the judge will not understand. And put the threat in your signature and be proud of it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you considered booby trapping your doors and windows? Laughing
Seriously,put the hardware back in the gunsafe.Around here death threats from lads are a source of amusement and pride.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers are typically lazy cowards who want big money without working for it. They hide behind fake names and identities, halfway across the world from their victims, in an area where law enforcement is often corrupt, knowing that if they get caught, freedom is most likely just a bribe away anyway. They will write anything, because they feel they are safe. Those few that become violent typically lure their victims to them, where they are less vulnerable to arrest.

Even if they could get the passports and visas required to come to your country, taking action like that would take away their safety. There would be tickets, security, car rentals etc. They would be visible on security cameras, seen by security and others, and under scrutiny of another government. There would be better chances of being caught, and if caught, they would not be able to bribe their way out of trouble. They could end up serving real prison time. They would not be safe, and they know it.

It's a simple fact of his business (and to him, it is a business, nothing more) that not every lead pans out. He will throw out some threats and insults in a last-ditch effort to get money from you or to scare you because you made him angry, as he knows he is not going to scam money out of you anyway. But even if he was able to come to you, he wouldn't risk his safety for someone because he has wasted a few weeks, or even a few months, of emails, chats, and/or phone calls.

With that said, baiting safety is important, because scammers have caused serious problems and/or major headaches for victims when they were angry. These are a few examples of things we have actually seen scammers do to victims and/or baiters:

-Reported facebook and other social networking accounts as scams, leaving the target to deal with verification, or even closed accounts.
-Sent thousands of scam emails sent out to random people in their name, leaving them to deal with the police when victims fell for it and (surprise, surprise) blamed it on them.
-Used their home and/or work address as the return address in fake check scams (One victim spent months dealing with harassing phone calls, visits from the police, and threats from victims who had received these fake checks.)
-Found their other email addresses, and closed them or used them as a return address as scams.
-Harassed their Facebook friends, family, even their employers. I ran across a romance victim over a year ago whose scammer, angry when she stopped. paying, sent a letter to her employer-calling the victim a whore, liar, cheat, and much worse. While obviously the employer wasn't gong to take action on it, it undoubtedly would impact her future advancement opportunities.
-Used their name name/address/personal info in romance scams or fake job scams.
-Went all over the internet, posting public accusations of the victim as a scammer, liar, cheat, whore, etc.
-In romance scams, convinced victim to "perform" on webcam, and then blackmailed the victim with threats of posting recorded footage. In at least one case I know of, the angry scammer did actually create blogs and posted the extremely graphic footage--all because he was angry she had caught on and stopped paying.
-In romance scams, blackmailed victims with the letters they had sent to the scammer.

If the scammer has your real information, any and all of these can cause some very real problems in your life. If you are baiting safely, there should be nothing to worry about.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jbirky wrote:

Am I just freaking out?

Yes, and maybe also a little bit theatrical (on purpose Wink ?)

Quote:

Record it, make it in an insult bait. Send him mp3 files with Voodoo curses. Make it another treath. Nice lines put in your signature. D*mn this is what you are baiting for soldier

Cool

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a baiter. Get used to death threats from lads, because getting them means that you're doing well.

As long as you're baiting safe, there's no way in hell he'll find you.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember my first thread, "you are like Usama. You can run but you cant hide". Said in a phone call to me. As far as i know he have yet to locate Rev. Bob. Last Bob was seen in Togo driving hard towards Benin with $21,000 and 20 laptops on his person being chased by the Gomers.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threats if they are good ones = sig lines Wink

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Laugh my ass off.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
StevenCowberry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
Quote:

Laugh my ass off.

exactly. nothing special these days, its happens pretty often enough
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... I am still alive and well.

YOu have a good point. I gave out a fake address that doesn't exist and if my scammer had any intelligence, he would at least check it against Google maps or the Post Office.

Lol... it would be like Harry Potter when he reaches the end of the street that does exist and then suddenly the addresses stop. I also gave him a fake name and used GMail to block my IP, so I am probably fine.

Thanks
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so I am probably fine.

dude there's no probably about it.

You are fine, you have baited safe, stick the threat in you sig line, then kick back with a beer on a job well done Cool

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my Death Threat:

The FUCK you not serrious with me and costing me!!!! I come to you in you sleeping and give death to youre kids and has sex to you wife at night.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing brilliant, wear it like a badge and be smug as fuck with that Cool

Dead Phish - 350
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant death threat Laughing . That's sig-worthy. You've been doing everything right, so there's no way he'll do anything to you.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definitely sig material He's pissed off. Mission accomplished.

But really, as a baiter and if you've done everything to bait safe, you have nothing to worry about.

Heck! One of my hit lads threatened to have me visited by some sort of bad juju zombie thingy or whatever; and that was AFTER he threatened to shoot me dead in the street.

Oh, one more thing; Can you please put the guns away now? Very Happy

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jbirky wrote:
What do you think? Am I crazy?

I don't think you are crazy but you should rethink your actions and choices.

I feel that firearms are a waste of time, resources and are unlikely to protect you or those that you love. Statically a gun in the house will more likely harm you or a loved one than protect you.

I don't understand going up in caliber/cost and then putting up with reduced capacity only to shoot a reduced velocity load like the Federal. Have you extensively test fired the .40 for group and set your sights? A long time ago when a certain big box distributor stopped carrying the Hydrashock line I drove around and bought up around a thousand rounds. I will never carry a load I have not extensive practiced with and I found that because it's a reduced velocity load it does print a tighter group but way high. I liked them because time for target reacquisition is reduced and suppressive fire can be made more rapid. I don't spray and pray but having 21 tries means the first 12 can be used to get the bad guy's head down as I run to either secure cover or to access more lethal equipment.

Did you really think that a towel would mitigate the effects of humidity? I''ve used stainless products when I had to carry/handle them but remember it means that it will stainLESS not be stainFREE.

Use the mag disconnect as a safety mechanism? Not wise. While I have found that removing the mag disconnect makes for a better single action pull, I would never remove it nor use it as a primary safety.

Are you using ball ammo in you Smith or are you using Federals in that too? Is it throated? I found that Smiths seem to reliably feed ball and not JHP. I once told my brother to extensively test his Smith Distinguished Combat Magnum 686 with the magums that he kept loaded in it. After 3 years he did and the thing went bang once before it completely locked up. It was sent back to S+W.

If you feel you really need home defense I suggest the Rem 870 with a 18" cyl tube, extended mag and pistol grip. Reduced velocity 00 are my suggested loads. I've tried the loads in gas and inertia autoloaders with no success. I've had someone climb a 7 foot fence and jump off after they heard me push the carrier release and cycle it but I would never do that again.

I was at my dentist's today and he was saying that he felt he needed to carry a gun when he goes fly fishing. I told him that I once felt that way but no longer do. I go anywhere at anytime and feel secure. I've put away my guns and while I have not put locks on them feel that I must perform due diligence so I have connected my gun storage area to my alarm system. Its an instant on alarm with police dispatched.

I hope and pray that one day we won't need guns at all anymore, anywhere.

Edit for spelling and grammar.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic