SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Extra Security Verification Idea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had an interesting idea for an extra step in security verification, whether for a site you require the lad to sign up to or as a step in the WU process or something else entirely.

"As you of course know, rapid advances optical character recognition (OCR) and audio character recognition (ACR) have rendered most online forms and even some automated telephone centers prone to malicious automated access which threatens to compromise the security of our data and customers.

Therefore, Western Union 5ecure G0ld International Money Transfer has begun requiring all recipients to complete an additional step in order to ensure that our services retain their international reputation as the safest and most secure method of transferring money across long distances. Starting April 3rd, 2008, all recipients are required to view a simple video randomly selected among many suitable candidates across the Internet. Recipients are then requested to count the occurence of a certain event or state a requested fact from the video in order to complete the recipient registration process.

Your selected video is called "Badger Badger Badger" and is located at http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/. You are requested to count the number of times the word "Badger" is spoken or sung during the video, and forward this number to the email address designated for you personally by Western Union. Twisted Evil Upon successful completion of this step, a recipient will be able to complete registration with Western Union 5ecure G0ld International Money Transfer and subsequently receive the funds safely and securely.

Please note that failure to correctly complete this process may cause an increase in processing time for your registration."

...for those unfamiliar with the video, it repeats endlessly - dancing badgers, mushrooms and snakes.

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Credit for that animation goes to Weebl (Jonti Pickering), you must visit http://www.weebls-stuff.com for more superb and equally bizarre stuff. Wonderful site. Try the Kenya vid, or enter the world of Weebl and Bob.

What a great idea though, the # events even in a tediously long and badly filmed youtube vid, or they have to precis the action of the film in 10 words, or something equally painful and timewasting Smile Lovely idea Smile
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good candidate would be the "We Like the Moon" song. http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

"Please count the words "Moon", "Dirigible" and "Kelp", add together and divide by 7."

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PS - I wouldn't want to try this too early on, they really tend to be obscenely lazy (or they'd have real jobs!), so anything out of the ordinary requiring (Shock!) effort would likely be dumped unless they were totally totally on the hook, which takes time. If you can get any responses on this, I'd love to hear them Smile
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was telling some co-workers that these lads live in some kind of bizzaro world and nothing however wacky or convoluted even nonsensical phases them in the least. You think that something is so crazy and unbelievable that a village idiot wouldn't believe it and the very next day here on eater, some lad pulls out all the stops and does his best to jump the shark.
You think you've seen it all and then you think...well, tomorrow is another day.
Check this one out that I got today, I've been baiting this guy for 3 months and it shows!
Quote:
I cant beleive what you are saying, this is so emotional from my side, you have been moving me up and down and shaking as if im a kind of three years old kid, how can you owed all the reasonable courier service company in the world? unbelieveable, now you said they might have confiscated the package due to your debt with them, uhhhhhhhh? that site is a complete fraud site, both the parcel direct and the all stars are nothing but fake scammer site, even my four years old kid can not design website that bad, so tell whoever that design that to go for improvement.

But steven, are you telling all this while that you are a scammer? so you have been staging all those websites for me, from western union mtcn and easter union to visa trans, you have to refund my money and send to me, or buy those computers and send through DHL, FEDEX, UPS OR TNT to my wife in nigeria, i'm not a kid, ok? send through my prefer company and not through ones you are talking about, once more those coompany does'nt exist you are kidding me ok? you better behave yourself, i await your response or someone else has to die to pay for this, i'm ready to pay much more to those assasin, ok?

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic