SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Latest Wrong Name Bait (Stevie's back!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get this guy. By now he knows I am a "jokker" yet he still clings to his hope of colleting a payment.

Quote:
LISTEN CAREFULLY CATHY .. IF YOU SEND ME ANOTHER AIR PLANE TICKET MEANING YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME TO LONDON.. BECAUSE IF YOU DO SO JUST FORGET ABOUT ME .. ALREADY YOU MADE ME ILLED I SPENT 2 WEEKS AT THE HOSPITAL AND ALL TO COME BACK AND SEE THE SAME OLD STRESS. NOW YOU ARE SAYING YOU MADE MISTAKE ON THE SLIP. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE . YOU ARE ONLY A GAME PLAYER AND YOU WANT ME ARRESTED BY THE INTERPOL WHICH I WONT ACCEPT.I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE ONLY WAY OUT IF YOU WANT ME AS MUCH AS I DO. THEN SEND THE MONEY FOR THE TICKET. THATS ALL . YOU CAN COUNT ON ME. BABY DO NOT SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM AGAIN. I FOUND OUT YOU ARE ALWAYS MAKING MISTAKES. IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY AND IT IS FROM YOUR HEART FINE JUST DO IT AND LET ME DO MY PART BY GETTING MY PLANE TICKET AND SENDING IT TO YOU AND THE LOCATION WHERE I WOULD ARRIVE IN LONDON SO YOU WILL COME AND PICK ME UP. I ALREADY GAVE YOU MR SALEM INFORMATION. GO TODAY AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND DO NOT SECURE IT . SEND IT AND I WANT TO SEE THE RECEIPT OF FUND TRANSFER INCLUDING THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER { M.T.C.N } 10 DIGITS. AM GIVING YOU MR SALEM INFORMATION FOR THE LAST TIME

I sent him a MG slip to the correct name with the last digit of the control number airbrushed out.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This modality is great. I've been sending them to the bank with just an email. This lad needs a "scan" of the receipt. I figure if he's this close to being arrested, a scan should just about do it.

Quote:
What are you doing to me did i done wroung to you? why you want send me to prison, i want to thesame bank again to take money as you say there is no money in the details you gave to me please why can't you scan the sender infomation paper to me so that i will print it and go back to back.

If you know that this for real you sent this for me "SCAN" the paper for me now am waiting for you in the bank because police hold on me coming with fake info.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic