SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senegal Romance Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss R-u-t-h W-e-a-h, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

This came from a dating site, but with all the leads in there I am not sure what i will paying for. Dead parents, burned houses, orphanages (isn't 22 a little old), successful dad. Looking for a little love and looks like I hit the mother load. I could probably put her to half a dozen aliases and have her run a different scam on each.

Has anyone else seen something like this before?

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you see this quite often... this lad is hedging his bets, you're right that you could bait as several different characters, and steer it whatever different way you choose. I've also had a love bait (or so I thought) which turned into classic 419.
I'm not really sure why they do that, I had a theory that these lads have scammed before with straight 419 jobs, and then been offered a new format.. the love scam. I reckoned that they were easy to lead back to 419 as they lacked confidence and experience in the newer format.

I don't know whether that theory holds any water, but it's just my tuppence worth.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
LuhrJensen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not exact, but pretty close...

Some Stinkin' Scammer wrote:
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal . my name is L i l i a n nelson l. from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,
(never Marie before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Linus nelson. was the managing director of Federico
industry (Limited) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Linus nelson) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this pic when my father is alive
and i will like to see your picture.
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love

I'm pretty sure it's a lad posting some ripped off pics. (S)he has introduced me to a bank official and a lawyer so far. Also mentioned a reverend at the refugee camp. If things go as planned, at least one of them will be producing a trophy Twisted Evil

The e-mail IP information and phone numbers I have been given do point to Senegal.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Stinking Scammer wrote:
(never Marie before)

That's good, I have a bad Poppins complex and would probably freak out.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or even worse, the dreaded Osmond complex Very Happy

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic