SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now I've seen some bizarre Lad scam mails but ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the fact that this came with a French version suggests that English is not his first language, but even so his claims as to what he can help a person with are pretty bizarre.

My Russian model is requesting help over her rich 60 year old boyfriends impotency problems. I love baiting nutcases.

Feel free to join in.

Quote:
Hello Mr. /Mrs,
I come by this mail to make you share of my function of marabout in Africa. I am present where the problems are felt. I have one of which extraordinary recognized through Africa. Good many people of any confused class request me for services. I prefer not too toreveal me; but rather to make known me through my carried outwork.
Some examples of my work:
- Employment Seeks
- The exchange for the trade
- Your company does not mark
- AIDS
- The exchange tohave money (drug of the money)
- Your prick is bandaged and whichnever go down
- You do not bandage
- You do not find yourself during the sexual relations
- Drug to have all the women whom you love
-Drug to have all the men whom you love
- Your wife do not love you
-Your Marie does not love you
- You have problems on the level of your work
- Protection counters machetes, rifles
- Protection during plane, car accidents, motor bike
- Protection with the course firesetc.
Any problems hesitates to forward me a mall has my address staff
E-mail:[email protected]
Reassure because the consultationis not paying. My geniuses judged good to increase my sphere of activitythroughout the world to regulate problems whatever it is. This is why Iinvite you to subscribe in this test if need be is felt. With through you, it is on several people will find resulting with their problemsbecause precisely work with always well done some is the distance. Godthank
you with the effectiveness for the recognized services, I badly donot have a contact with all the other corners of the world and hold youwell; in record time. From where my effectiveness. With the firstcontact, I prefer to work and nothing to impose to you on the levelexpenses. All will depend on the problem which you will have to mention.Without too talkative beings, I leave you on these lines while hoping toread you. So not to hear you very soon.Do not hesitate to leave memessage if you are in the need.
Mall: [email protected]
How workis carried out The customer can moved in order to find me hasdestinations or I can join it has destination or forward to him theproducts by DHL, UPS,
FEDEX EXPRESS TRAIN, CHRONOPOST etc.

Thank you foryour comprehension

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could try a french modality here, maybe brush up on my french Wink .

Edit: on another note, french is a very common language in and around africa.

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R

Last edited by Psychedelic_Ni on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent a reply to this mugu Gomer. Lets see what happens tomorrow. This nut case sounds just right to play with.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See the full email in surplus Wink

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You beat me to it Seven of Nine, but it's a cracker, in every sense of the word.

Often the loonies turn out to be a disappointment, moreso probably because every baiter in the world dogpiles the fool.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This really takes me back - I used to get a lot of these kind of messages in the early 90's. It was a witch doctor then offering to cure fungus or destroy your enemies or whatever. This looks like the same sort of thing. I haven't seen one of those is a long time.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
HeavyWater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he refers to AIDS as an example of his work. Things getting lost in translation can cause some funny results...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I replied him in french, just asking if he could help me, I'm playing a french teenager with aids. Lets see if he'll help me.

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
Eddie Valient, PI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Thank you for your comprehension

Ok, new keyboard time. That last line caused the projectile Diet Coke nosebleed! This after I had already busted a gut over my prick being bandaged (nuts, when did that happen Question ) AND my Marie not loving me (didn't even know I had one Exclamation). You must keep us informed on what happens next! Laughing

I AM GIVING ASSURANCE AS SOON YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS WHICH YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IS 100% RICK FREE AND WILL NOT OCCURE ANY PROBLEMS - Willi@ms B0sman (Lord knows I don't need any more Rick's in my life!)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact

Quote:
Hi,

Please contact me by me staff adress who is
(He quotes a new addie, but I don't know if it's a new one or just one he uses to sort his clients/victims to)
I received your message and I that it is to you a small problem to arrange has if it has really this problem. What I go asked you to do it is right to reach me your name, your first name, your address complete, your picture and its name, first name and its picture also so that I can do your work as you want it.
Thank you for comprehension

The dirty old pervert. I sent him a photo of a gorgeous blonde, completely decent, and he wants more.

Okay he asked for it.

Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bonjour,
Alors si je comprends bien le contexte de message veux que tu as le SIDA?
Si oui est que tu peux venir a mon rencontre en c�te d'ivoire?
Si tu as le SIDA ,tu serais peut etre la premiere personne de ton secteur que je vais te soign� et tu feras ma publicit� dans ton secteur
Merci pour la comprehension

This came into my email inbox today. basically he's figuring out that my character (for you white zombie heads, that name was rob zombie's before he made it big in white zombie) has AIDS and wants him to fly to cote d'ivoire. He's going to cure Rob's AIDS... and rob is going to be a celebrity Very Happy .

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing

Tell him you have a "crainte du vol ou crainte des avions" and he needs to help you get rid of that before you can visit.
(fear of flying or fear of airplanes. Laughing )

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Unfortunately, I turned his offer around, maybe hoping for a safari, right up front he asked me for 150 FCFA (currency?) to pay for transport. I told him I'd pay him if I saw him. Now we wait.

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing he's referring to the CFA franc.

If that's true then the lad must have some serious math problems, 150 CFA francs is about $.20. Perhaps the "F" stands for thousand or million or something?

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really, really wish that WU fees weren't so high. Wouldn't it be great to actually send $0.20?

RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spear: Wouldn't be great at all. Lads can use the MTCN and the associated WU Web site status for that particular number to con real victims.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic