SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"NOW THAT GOD HAS CALLED ME"

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the second (and to date last) excursion of Rebecca Brown against the scammers.

The Scammers
Roman Jan Legierski, �a merchant in Barcelona,Spain� diagnosed with Esophageal cancer� � ie the classic Cancer Letter.
Edvin Bursic, "bed attendant"

The Baiter
Rebecca Brown, a fervent proselytiser for Jesus Christ; based on the author of several deranged tracts about Satanism

Comments are in bold. I've removed the salutations and signoffs from most of the emails.

===============================================
26 March 2006
Dear Friend,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Roman Jan Legierski . a merchant in Barcelona,Spain I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family me mbers as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of eleven million united states dollars $11,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have also set out 10% of this money to be giving to the less privileged in Sri lanka,indonesia and Thailand 15% has being set aside for you and for your time.
You are to respond through my personal and safe email address. God be with you.
Email: [email protected]
Regards,
Mr. Roman Jan Legierski

Bog-standard cancer letter, complete with the classic �defiled all forms��
Rebecca Brown, you�re on!

Dear Mr Legorski,
Do you think that you can bribe God? Do you sincerely believe that you can escape eternal punishment through the act of charity? No, sir, you cannot! Only in the act of accepting Jesus Christ as you personal saviour guarantees salvation. Truly, all our deeds are as filthy rags before the Lord.
If you wish to give your lifetime earnings to the cause of spreading the True Word of God to the World, that the imps of Satan should not seize more souls for the father of lies, then I am the one to make this possible, in Jesus' name.
But first, I beg you, give yourself to Jesus! Pray to Him that you might be saved!
In Jesus' name
Rebecca Brown

28 March 2006
My Dear Beloved,
thank you so much for responding to my mail.I really appreciate your concern to assist me in this transaction.I had to contact you as a result of my search for a reliable person who I can trust and confide in regarding this transaction.I am pleading that you please assist me as I promise not to let you down.
I will like to know your name so that I can address you properly.I will also like you to please send me your contact phone numbers,so that I can give it to my bed assistant to call you so that I can talk to you and give you more information concerning this transaction.I have attached copies of my pictures before my illness and my present state.I await your urgent response.Please make sure you reply this mail,so that I know that you have received it
He attached two of the pictures all too often used by scammers, which I won�t post here.
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour? If not, I urge you to do so, Brother, while there is still time!
Who are the other three people in the picture? Have they accepted Jesus as their personal Saviour? If they have not, then I urge you to be apart from them. Be ye not yoked together with unbelievers!
My name, as written clearly at the bottom of my last message, is Rebecca Brown. I am a counsellor and witness for the Lord, carrying his mighty and matchless message of Salvation to those facing the imminent peril of death in an unsaved state. Your condition is one I see virtually every day. Many are the souls I have brought to Jesus and saved from damnation. Hallelujah!
I regret that my labours for the Lord take me over much of the city for most of my waking hours. As such I cannot be contacted by telephone. Electronic mail is the only certain method. Such is the will of God the Father.
I enclose a photograph of myself taken last year at our clinic.

I sent them a picture of the actual Rebecca Brown.
29 March 2006
thank you so much for the mail.I am so glad to have found someone as trustworthy as you,I really appreciate.I have forwarded your contact information to Edvin Bursic,who would work with you in this transaction as I am not in great shape to communicate with you all the time due to my present situation.He will make arrangements to make available,legal documentation,presenting you as beneficiary to the funds.Please work with him like a brother and a friend.Keep me informed on any progress with him as he will contact you soon either through email or phone.
29 March 2006
Attention Rebecca Brown,
My name is Edvin Bursic.I was given your contact information by your partner,Roman Jan Legierski,in order to get intouch with you.
I am supposed to make available legal documentation ,presenting you as beneficiary to the sum of eleven million United States dollars($11,000,000).
In order to do this effectively,I will need you to send to me the following information.
(1).Your full names as you would like them to appear on any documentation.
(2).Your complete mailing house address,were hard copy documentation can be sent to you.
(3).Your contact phone numbers through which I can easily reach you for verbal communication.
(4).Your fax number and any recent form of identification for record purposes.
(5).Your occupation.
Incase you would like to reach me,my number is: +31633741989.
That is my direct phone number through which I can easily be reached
I can't just rush off and contact this new guy just yet!
It is clear that God Almighty has smiled upon you inasmuch as He saw fit to direct you to me. It is now up to you to seize the chance given you. Repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your personal Saviour, while there is still time!
Is Mr Bursic a Christian? Has he accepted Jesus? I fear that he, as one living in a Catholic country, as do you, is an adherent of the heresy of the Church of Rome.
I will witness to him also. Fear not, I will do my duty to you in this world. I only hope that we meet in the next.

Get the important stuff sorted first�
Dear Mr Bursic,
You are correct in your statements.
Before any business is done, I must know, are you a Christian? I do not mean the pallid and self-deceit of the "Sunday Christian", nor the heresy of the Church of Rome, but a real and sincere choice of Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. This is very important, as your existence in eternity � whether in blissful Salvation or eternal Damnation � is the issue.
In Jesus' Name,
Rebecca Brown

29 March 2006
I got your message.Yes I am a practicing Christian.I appreciate your words.I will like you to send me the details I requested so that we can move forward.
Remember that "practising" is not enough. You must live the Word and walk with God. Do you spread the Gospel? We are to be a light unto the nations at all times.
(1).Your full names as you would like them to appear on any documentation.
My full name is Rebecca Ruth Brown
(2).Your complete mailing house address,were hard copy documentation can be sent to you.
My witnessing takes me across state and interstate constantly. There is not guarantee that letters could reach me at short notice. Electronic mail is far more certain, as I am never without my laptop and printers are usually available.
(3).Your contact phone numbers through which I can easily reach you for verbal communication.
See my previous point. Mobile telephones cannot be relied upon.
(4).Your fax number and any recent form of identification for record purposes.
I do not have access to a fax. What form of identification would be suitable?
(5).Your occupation
I am a pastoral worker with the Church of the Living Word.
Remember to give thanks to God in all things, and raise your voice in praise to Him and to His only-begotten son, from whom all blessings flow.

Seems that they really want a phone number�
30 March 2006
If I do not have the information needed to proceed,I am sorry to say that things cant move forward.I need to have a mailing address of yours and a number through which I can reach you,if not it means you are not willing to move on regarding this transaction.Provide me with the details needed okay.
I guess it�s over then!
So be it.
May God have mercy on you
Your friend Mr Bursic has refused to take this matter any further.
If it be the will of God that it be so, then I must accept it with a contrite heart.
May God be merciful to you in this hour
Or is it? Amazing how flexible Lads can be...
03 April 2006
I have good news for you.I have just been informed by the company that verification has been concluded and appoval has been granted for the release of the fuds to you.This is really good news you know.We need to talk on phone so that we can discuss futher arrangements.It is important you come over to Ntherlands so that you can sign personally for the funds release order okay.Make sure you reply as soon as you get this mail okay.
God is merciful to those who live His word. It is clearly His will that this matter proceed, for all the blocks that you sought to put in its way. I will pray for you, that you may be forgiven.
I must repeat that I cannot accept telephone calls as the ministry takes me to many clinics, hospices, chapels and the like, and I cannot say from one day to the next where I will be. Such is the Will of the Lord. "Be ye doers of the Word, and not Hearers only."
Similarly, given geographical constraints and the time differences involved, I would find it extremely difficult to make any calls.
What remains to be done? I am puzzled by the need to visit the Netherlands as I understood that Mr Legierksi is in Spain.
I await your reply.
I must ask if you are a follower of the Roman Catholic heresy. If you are, I must urge, in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, that you renounce that false and pernicious faith and embrace the True Word of God.

06 April 2006
How are you.Please let me know how far you have gone.Are going to do my last wish for meagain.
I am well, for such is the will of the Lord.
Mr Bursic is proving recalcitrant. This is deeply regrettable. I pray that he will give me further information soon.
Are you praying daily? Are you firm in faith? Remember, your time draws near, and the awful and eternal judgement of the Lord should be in your thoughts. Repent, my brother, and seek His wonderful forgiveness!

07 April 2006
I have good news for you.I have just been informed by the company that verification has been concluded and appoval has been granted for the release of the fuds to you.This is really good news you know.We need to talk on phone so that we can discuss futher arrangements.It is important you come over to Ntherlands so that you can sign personally for the funds release order okay.Make sure you reply as soon as you get this mail okay.
God is merciful to those who live His word. It is clearly His will that this matter proceed, for all the blocks that you sought to put in its way. I will pray for you, that you may be forgiven.
I must repeat that I cannot accept telephone calls as the ministry takes me to many clinics, hospices, chapels and the like, and I cannot say from one day to the next where I will be. Such is the Will of the Lord. "Be ye doers of the Word, and not Hearers only."
Similarly, given geographical constraints and the time differences involved, I would find it extremely difficult to make any calls.
What remains to be done? I am puzzled by the need to visit the Netherlands as I understood that Mr Legierksi is in Spain.
I await your reply.
I must ask if you are a follower of the Roman Catholic heresy. If you are, I must urge, in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, that you renounce that false and pernicious faith and embrace the True Word of God.

Why do you refuse to answer me?
I urge you to remember your obligations to Ramon Legierski
May God be with you in your time of trial.
I regret that Mr Bursic has been a grave disappointment. There is nothing now that I can do. Your fate is out of my hands
18 April 2006
Kindly tell me the problem with Mr.Bursic,as i don't understand. You are suppose to work with him to carry out my last wish.Please see what you can do,as i know you are a true christian.Please do get back to me.
My beloved brother in Christ,
I am indeed prepared to work with Mr Bursic in carrying out your last wishes. However, it seems that he is unwilling to work with me.
A spirit of discord has entered into him; he insists that I must supply him with a contact telephone number, which I have explained to him is not feasible inasmuch as I am constantly on the move witnessing to the sick and dying.
I pray that he will mend his ways and go forward into carrying out your wishes, with a contrite heart.

But they never wrote back...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic