SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Co-ordinated day to give your Vlads $$$

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, can't wait to the results of this.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
mathias
Paymaster General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I understand your idea - sending fake Moneygram information to as many lads as possible at the same time thus hoping for a riot at the MG office.

So far so good but please keep in mind that most lads donīt go to the office just because they have received such info (which must be sent by ASEM too) -I guess the best outcome would be a lot of confirmation calls from the lads to the MG office to inquire if actually money has arrived for them.

So chances for a riot are quite low and there might be a problem with the innocent third party rule which we should keep in mind.

Maybe its worth a try anyway Cool

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8o0i40NbPA
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads may not go but Vlads do!!!

Every time I have sent a fake MG number they have gone down tothe place to collect - or at least tell me this but I reckon they or a drop do go.

So the real question - are there any others willing to try to get their Vlads in line for a MAY DAY riot??

Also if we all did it we could cite problems with MG!!

May even extend baits!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kind of remember reading your post about this over on RS a couple of months back, very entertaining, perhaps if you put a link to that thread it may help explain the joys of your modality

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Murray suggested Wink

There is a link to where I wrote about this here and further links to the individuals as all the scripts are up

You will see that I lost none - dropped the two older ones as I did not like the thought of getting trophy pics from them

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7027

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
mathias
Paymaster General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8o0i40NbPA
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a decent FSU friend of mine has told me that there are two big holidays right at the start of May so I will be trying to get around twenty of my little Vlads lined up to go then.

I hope others will join in. The more that join in the longer the Q at their local MG office and more time they waste Wink

One such place is

Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic