SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first romance bait-NSFW-Pretty pervy-possible safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MostlyHarmless wrote:
OMG DB that is like the fourth time you've mentioned this. You are totally obsessed with seeing this mugus knob and it's starting to worry me. Still I suppose I'm the one that set you off so I will work relentlessly to get a pic of K3nny's peepee just for you. Very Happy

I'm not obsessed. I just have a daily routine starting the day with coffee, and doing a forum search on 'NSFW'. Basic stuff really. This thread just keeps popping up. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a great eamil form B--bi with pics and all. Glad she is having a such a great time Wink

I hope he bites.

If he doesn't it would be really interesting for all of her friends to start emailing him in a few weeks asking of here whereabouts and putting the acid on him. After all he was her last known contact.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@harry Glad you liked the email. No response from 'He' yet. I had hoped that the pic of B4mbi standing in front of the national park sign might bring him out of the woodwork. If he reacts then maybe B4mbi going missing and emails from her friends may be a good direction. If not then I'll continue to poke at him and leave the door open for a future re-bait.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Byte Meebum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got old K on the line also. Haven't moved to chat yet but soon I imagine. He can't get over how much he loves me and such. Glad to know he's a real pervert I run this guy around town and back again. I'll keep you posted.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Byte Good to know that someone has picked up the torch, give him hell and then tell us about it. Very Happy

He has totally ignored my emails but I'm sure I did enough to keep him wondering. Oh well on to the next one I suppose.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Byte Meebum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K says he's in love with me and wants to marry me so I can have his children. I think he's cheating because he's mixing up some of his emails with things I haven't said. I thought I'd tell him I think he's got a cheatin heart and see where that lead me. Good fun though I receive about 3 emails a day from him I hope he's got a good cash reserve for the cyber cafe charges.

MostlyHarmless wrote:
@Byte Good to know that someone has picked up the torch, give him hell and then tell us about it. :D

He has totally ignored my emails but I'm sure I did enough to keep him wondering. Oh well on to the next one I suppose.
olamoree
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw on the April 13th YIM that the character changed... K3nny prolly called in a mugu supervisor consultant, as the syntax changed, spelling changed, grammer changed and B4mb1 caught it in the right way... accuse the imposter and keep K3nny out in the clear. Love the dialog. There WILL be a trophy in all your efforts!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic