SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I don't want to be rude..." Lad gets cold feet!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's not true. I am often rude to Lads. But this one's sudden attack of pusillanimity had me slightly miffed.

, leukemia sufferer, wants to give $3.2 million to give to charity (though as a devout Aesir worshipper, she won't sponsor missionaries). However, things went slightly awry over the question of ID.

Quote:
I want you to know that a valid means of identification if a key factor to the success of this transfer. You will need to present a valid means of identification before the consignment can be released to you on arrival, the vault officials must have this Id before hand to verify before release.

Quote:
I checked my paperwork and found a copy of the agreement I signed in 2002. It states that making any copy of my passport is an offence. I'm sorry.

After a week of silence...

Quote:
I was hoping for at least a reply. I'm sorry that I can't do as you said, but facts are facts.
I can offer an alternative - suppose I sent you my passport number? You can verify it with the Australian embassy.

What came back had a hint of a new modality:

Quote:
i got the information from the vault officials. They said that their standard procedure for delivery high valued assets is that i copy of the receivers ID must be provide to them for comparison at the point of delivery before the package is exchanged. They have however agreed to our suggestion of going to the Australian Embassy to confirm your identity but they insist that the administrative cost for doing this most be provided before hand. They further explained that only an attorney will be in the position to collect the necessary information about you in the Australian Embassy in Spain, therefore you are expected to pay the legal consultation/administrative cost of 300 Euro for this to be carried out. I will be expecting to hear from you soon, if otherwise you will still have to provide me with your ID to supply them in order to follow their standard procedure.

Interesting!

Quote:
I understand what they want. It still doesn't create an ID out of thin air!
My passport number is . Send me a bill when they're done. Are you OK?

Quote:
to tell you the truth i never thought you would choose to pay for what we already have solution to. Since you have your passport number that means you have your international passport, I would suggest that you just send a scanned copy instead. It very difficult to understand why you will choose a bill instead of just sending a copy of your passport in order to follow up there normal procedure. There process will not produce an idea for the thin air as you said but as i was told relevant information as to your identity will be gotten from you embassy in Spain by there attorney. Think about this and get back to me, to me it is not wise.
[emphasis added]

WTF? He's just gone back on his whole new modality! This is just weird.

So Cammy replies:

Quote:
I don't want to be rude to a man in your condition, but f*ck me - why are you being such a boofhead? I never said I didn't have a passport! What I did say was that making any sort of copy of my passport is illegal, and that stands... Taking my number and having it verified was your idea, for the love of Freyja! I don't know why you're getting cold feet all of a sudden. Care to explain?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent comeback. The mugu will most likely take this and continue with the scam.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Yastreb! I love when a lad changes his mind. It's likely that you're messing him up, you've distracted him from his normal routine. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, nicely done! The whole thing was his idea!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb I hear on this one. I just had to do the same thing with my Togo barrister. I think they try so hard to fake being a legal person that they loose track and confuse themselves. Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic