SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They are so stupid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
helvetti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So we all know these russian scammers who uses same scripts.

I had so much fun with Ghanan scammers. I really did got
one stupid lads real name and he's real bank account. They
are so desperate to do money that you can do whatever you want
with them in one month. Jesus i laughed to one lads who was so stupid
when i was sick of him and said to him that i bait him, he still wanted
to chat with me, without telling the other guy that i already busted
him. LoL.

I suggest you these Ghanan asswipes. You can have so much fun
with them.

Perkele
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Helvetti,

Glad you are here. We don't tell the lads that have been baited. It only educates them. Good job on getting a bank account, I hope you reported it to Alan.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another welcome, and I hope you are not baiting with any of your real information.

Also, I don't think Ghana lads hold any monopoly on stupid.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
helvetti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure i use my own information. But not anymore, they know me too
well already, so now i'm luke skywalker or han solo. That goes
through pretty well. Even one lad believed that i'm x-wing fighter pilot.

Perkeleepos
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they're extremely stupid... and while we're at it on the subject of Ghanains being stupid, let me tell you how thick the Irish are, and how alcoholic the Scots are. And those Americans, they always want to invade you! Wink

Seriously, it's unhelpful to generalise. You had a naive lad, and they come from all countries where scammers reside. There are also many seriously dangerous lads who are intelligent to boot. Many of them scam in a foreign language, can you bait in Igbo maybe?

I think you probably did a daft thing by baiting with your real details to start with... still, we all learn, so no harm done hopefully.
You could do with reading some of the stickies, in particular how to bait safe. It was also unwise to tell him that he was baited.

I'll also echo that I hope you did something useful with the bank details, like submitting them to Alan.

Welcome to eater! Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello helvetti and welcome at the eater. To get you started in the right direction I made a little file that will lead you through the phases.
Quote:
Welcome at the 419 eater, where nothing is real and reality is nothing Smile
Your first message should have been here linky go introduce yourself to the gang
but how could you know that? Wink
Next step is here linky to get a mentor and then here

linky something to read while you're waiting for your mentor:)

You have already experience, but it might be fun to read how you can improve your impact on your internet friends and to see how we play here. A mentor is a nice tool to help when things aren't going as planned and to refer to when help is needed without posting it out in the open.

Have fun and bait safe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Something to keep in mind is that some of the biggest victims of these scams are the scammers' fellow countrymen and women. Many legitimate companies are backing away from investments in West Africa because of crime done by these Lads -making it difficult (but not impossible!) for people to find honest work.

Without sounding preachy (you'll have to pardon me, my character is a Reverend) no one owns the patent on stupid -it's an equal opportunity sport and every country seems to have plenty of folk in the running.

If you looked through the company directory where I work you'd have the opportunity to see the bios of some West Africans who are among the most brilliant minds in the world.

/end lecture Wink
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't under estimate these lads. The guy that was scamming me that lead me to find this place was well spoken in writing and verbally. He had done his homework. His performance was nearly plausible - only his greed tripped him up.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you spend your life scamming, you can get good at it, apparently.

I have come accross lads who are obviously very smart, it would be wrong and dangerous to think all lads are idiots.

Just think, with nothing more than an internet cafe connection these people earn themselves a very good living, there are some who have earned millions out of scamming.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Yes, they're extremely stupid... and while we're at it on the subject of Ghanains being stupid, let me tell you how thick the Irish are, and how alcoholic the Scots are. And those Americans, they always want to invade you! Wink

Whoa there man. I thought the Irish are drunkards. And the Scots have to be very smart. Just look at Scotty (as long as we are basing entire ethnic groups on a single loose sperm). Twisted Evil And us Americans we liberate (wether you want it or not).

Edit: Oh yeah and hi helvetti.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very often it's the victims of the scammers who are more stupid and greedy than the scammers.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Or desperate or naive or uneducated in the ways of scammers. I don't like to generalize victims either. I have spoken with several and they were naive and didn't know that people could be so dishonest.

Victims I have spoken to carry a lot of shame for their being tricked. Check out www.scamwarners.com or www.scamvictimsunited.com . There but the grace of *** go I. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was neither stupid or greedy - I genuinely wanted to think that, at least the one man that tried to scam me, was a kind person. He was subtle and very convincing - thank goodness I am just paranoid (no pun intended) enough to not let down my guard completely.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix wrote:
I was neither stupid or greedy paranoid (no pun intended)

That's what most of the people in this thread are trying to say. You cannot generalize about the intelligence of the lads or thier victims.

I've done a lot of chatting with the romance lads and I see clearly how they can charm a woman.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic