SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This made me so happy.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DazaXIII
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. Very Happy
Don’t know if this is anything new but it is for me as I’ve only recently started with baiting and this is only my second attempt at the sport.

I’m doing a dead persons 14 million inheritance one from Ecobank in Cotonou Benin and had just got to the point where Mr Scammer wants me to send him 850 dollars for an account reactivation fee. We’re only communicating via email so I had a nice idea and let a day go by without getting in touch then told him that Ecobank in Nigeria had emailed me the previous evening. I said this was puzzling as the email was talking about a completely different inheritance so I had replied and told the man from Nigeria that this was nothing to do with me but I had told him all about the case I was dealing with and that I was just about to pay my 850 dollars. I then told him that the Nigerian man had said his office had just taken over large claims and it was only 750 if I paid it to the Nigerian branch and so I’ve informed my scammer that I’ve now paid the Nigerian instead.
I would love to have seen the look on his face when he read that thinking that another scammer had duped him.
Anyway, I had an email back from my scammer saying try and stop your money immediately which I responded to by saying don’t worry I’m sure everything is fine. I then got this email from him which I think is absolutely priceless as it’s a scammer himself who is sending it to me. It made me so happy that I just wanted to share this wonderful moment with someone.

You are in the hands of wrong people my friend. Have you hard about the Nigerian 419 scams? They are impostors and they are well equipped with fake bank websites.
You are already in the hands of fraudsters and I will not tell you anything more than this but mark my word you will come back to me and confirm what i have just said. What i am telling you is that from now till 10 years to come, you will get nothing from them apart from your endless payment for one thing or the other. They are hackers, they hack and watch all our communications and that was why they where able to know about the transaction.
Andre.

Thanks for reading and thanks for this lovely forum too. I think this one is getting close to an end now but I’m already picking up a few nice ideas and tips to make my next baiting attempt even more fun.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Daza - welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic