SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A highly reccommended trustworthy loanshark

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This popped into my catcher mailbox:

Quote:
Hello Friend.
I saw you loan request ads in Topix.net.I was once in need of a debt consolidtion loan sometimes ago and I was so unlucky to fall into the hands of some internet hoodlums who took advantage of it and rip off all my money.I lost $4720 USD in the process.
On a very good day i came in contact with one lady named Mrs.Jane Brooks and i applied in her loan firm although i do not realy think I will get a loan from her due to my past experience but i took faith and i was approved of the loan and finally i was funded.
I was given a loan of $75,000 USD which I used in consolidating my debt and other and thanks be God Almighty I am very happy with my family.
So,i therefore advise you to contact this lady in reagrds to you loan request and she could be of help to you.

Contact her through this email([email protected]

Thanks And God Bless
Mrs.Deborah Brown
Portland,usa

This just proofs there's also honest yahoo loansharks out there. Think about that, you skeptics, when mailbombing or massbaiting these wonderful people Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic