SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would You Buy This House?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hongkong fooey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: subject changed to lower case - drwho

Apartment for sale in Brisbane, Australia. Would you buy this house?

I think this lad may be interested after he picks up his loot at MoneyGram!
Cheers.
Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I would put an offer on the home! Lower the asking price due to the tacky paint job, you should be able to lower it quite a bit really. The home owner is just silly for not repainting the home and making it look a little nicer.

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Who decorated that place? A six year old girl? I would cut the price by $15K just to handle all of the pink/flowers everywhere. puke

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with YW, where's the sick bucket...?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Rose bushes belong OUTSIDE!!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think it's fine as it is

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, it's not nice to make fun of the way Professor So and So decorates his house. Now, it's not the way I would do it, as I am a real man. But the Prof has his preferences. He and Harry Bawls had many fights about that when they decided to finally move in together, but Prof wears the pants in that relationship.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Australia when selling your house you have auction days when dozens of nosey bastards take a look at the home with no intention of buying,. What does it matter what the sellers taste is in decoration you buy the frigging house and decorate it to your taste which of course in turn other people will not like.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure I'd buy it. It's nice on the outside, looks big inside. The current owners would be taking the floral extravaganza with them upon departure anyway. I'd ask for a serious price cut since the kitchen would have to be gutted to get rid of those cupcake & rose cabinets plus the paint job to banish the rest of the rose parade on all the walls. Unless they were willing to repaint , then I'd still ask for a price cut b/c the kitchen & bathroom cabinets are still rose/cupcake infested.

@ Jojo Yes real men are daffodil enthusiasts, not everyone can carry it off like you can. Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it here at work ... I cant see any of the pictures they have somuch stuff blocked

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Count yourself among the lucky in this instance.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Viewing houses for sale is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you make some small talk then when you eventually get upstairs in the bedroom the size often disappoints.

I watch loads of daytime property progs in the UK on TV. It's amazing how many buyers cannot see past the decor and the furniture, and how many sellers won't listen to advice from professionals to neutralise the decor
and clutter for a sale. Then they wonder why it doesn't sell.

Sellers need to emotionally detach themselves from their home. It's no longer a home, it's a house that they are trying to sell. Buyers make a decision about a property within the first eight seconds of viewing it. Personally, I would gone home with a migraine in half that time after viewing that Laura Ashley tribute hell.

Just as an aside, that Sarah Beeney is quite fit. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One time when my husband & I were looking at properties the house was so disgusting & filthy I actually asked the realtor if I was on TV. Laughing She seemed confused, why I don't know given that there was an old empty pizza box complete w/ gnawed crusts & an old lady bra the size of Kansas in the middle of the living room and other assorted trash, particularly of a personal, feminine nature, adorning the bedroom, sh*t stain brown carpet, big blue, white & orange floral wallpaper, & who knows what was in that bathroom b/c I was too scared to even peek. Anyway, I was like I'm on one of those sell your house shows I know it. Either that or Punk'd, which is it? She denied knowing what I was talking about, maybe she had to sign some kind of confidentiality agreement who knows. We were even willing to buy it despite the landfill decor b/c it was huge w/ tons of closet space ( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ), but the old bat refused to come down on her price, even tho it had been on the market for well over a year (I know, BIG SHOCK). We called the realtor like 6 mos later & it was still on the market & she was still refusing to come down on the price or agree to sell at her price if she painted, got rid of the carpet & have the place professionally cleaned. That was about 4 years ago, I bet if I called today that place would still be for sale. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the colours puke

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'd buy that gorgeous house...if all three of these conditions were met.

* I were 14 years old.
* I were more of a girly girl than I actually am.
* I were blind.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we not watched "Designed to Sell"? Neutral colors only! I would buy the house only if my doctor would give me lots of drugs that would make the pretty flowers dance on the walls. Laughing Actually, you have to wonder whether this person had very many friends in real life that came to the house.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized what that house reminds me of, interior decorating-wise.

It's the Barbie Dreamhouse.

Luckily, it looks like a lot of the rose-themed decor is mobile, and presumably the owner(s) would be taking it when they moved.

In small doses, the roses might actually be kind of nice, especially in the girly bedroom and maybe one additional room, but in much, much smaller doses.

The bath would definitely need to be neutralized if I were buying it. I'm not sure I could take that much girliness first thing in the morning.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love pink and I love flowers, but those pictures made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing a bit bucket of tartan paint wouldn't fix!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet the guys who own it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Belt-Buster wrote:
Now, it's not the way I would do it, as I am a real man. But the Prof has his preferences.

Jeeze jojo, you still are annoyed that I didn't go with the cheeseburger decor, aren't you? You'd think this place would be perfect for you when you consider the saying "stop and smell the roses". With all of the roses in this place it would give your fat ass an excuse to never move again.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
OldWolfAtHeart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I felt a rose-pollen allergy attack coming on just from looking at the photos. AHCHOOO! Sorry if I got any snot on anyone's monitor. These allergies can be a killer. Smile
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now if your asking would i buy a house that LOOKS like that then hell no.

However if you consider how well that home is maintained, and subject to a full survey etc, if all comes back good you have a very viable property, even if it does have an abundance of decorative fauna.

The bathroom, kitchen would drastically reduce the asking price with or without the old ladies flowrers, both need re-doing for the current market needs of modern families.

So as a house - depends really on a survey etc, but yea if its in as good a condition as its been kept its a worthy place - sod the flowers they can hit the previous owner in the back of the head as she maneuvers her zimmer frame over the steps to the removal van >Smile

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would I buy it like that?

Yes.

It looks to be in good condition, with some nice rooms. No one else would touch it, so I should get it for a discounted price - a discount that would more than pay for the painters and decorators that would strip out every rose and cute transfer in the place before I put one foot over threshold.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
He and Harry Bawls had many fights about that when they decided to finally move in together, but Prof wears the pants in that relationship.

@jojo, it has been known for quite some time now that I prefer dresses, so of course Professor wears the pants......duh.

Would I buy the house? Sure I would. The way I would go about removing the old decor is this. I would invite jojo over and ask him to make a few laps around the table in photo #9. When he was done, all the decor would be stuck to his hips from dragging on the walls. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic