SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very angry Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:
I have 2 houses in Abuja 4 in Lagos here and a flat in Manchester England. Without being told I know that you are a garbage man in London�sorry man you are created to be poor and one of the wretched souls in this life.

I have 78Million in my account with First Bank�I have 9 Million with UBA�

But I assure you one thing you must die in 7days time, because we have the power to control things spiritually�.if you want to make your wife a widow doubt me!!!

See you in the after world.

Lest I forget, I know that in your heart, you have wished to be an Igbo man but if wishes were horses, the beggars would ride. Man!!! Do you know what it is to be called an igbo man? A child of a blessed tribe? Because you are a moron and a blind man, you cannot see beyond your nose. Do you read your bible at all? Or haven't you heard that one of the wise men that came to visit Jesus was an Igbo man? We are blessed from heaven and not like other tribes that commits incest by sleeping with their sons wife and daughters!

Tonight, you have started a spiritual war and this is a war that will consume you and your offspring's now and even after death, the curse will remain in your family.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His grammar is better than most.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know what you did,but very nice job whatever it was! Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dedication to Strongside - All together now...

Quote:
if wishes were horses, the beggars would ride
Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...We are blessed from heaven and not like other tribes that commits incest by sleeping with their sons wife and daughters!

Would these be the same wife and daughters that got tragically killed in an auto accident on some godforsaken potholed road that passes as the Manchester highway, or poisoned to death by their wicked uncle who stole their trunk box with the pretty patterned wallpaper lining in the lid? Or perhaps I'm just mixing them up with the cancer sickness/tsunami/9-11/rich cocoa merchant ones. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so jealous of that response. It's just... perfect.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tonight, you have started a spiritual war

You should send him a picture of the "Joe Boo" shrine from the Major League movie Very Happy

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO - I love it!!!! Got some good sig material there!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said and worth framing!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strongside - Nice death threat for me, thanks! I'll put it in my sig line, as long as you are me now... Laughing
<<<

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Don't know what you did,but very nice job whatever it was! Laughing

AMEN!!!

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you read your bible at all? Or haven't you heard that one of the wise men that came to visit Jesus was an Igbo man?

Just which version of the Bible is the Lad quoting from?

It'd be fun to have a religious exchange with this Lad...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you've struck a chord when a rant goes tribal.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Indeed. Strongside, perhaps you and your Lad could discuss the meaning of Exodus 20:15
Quote:
Thou shalt not steal

And then there's the bit about taking the Lord's name in vain.... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know that part with the wise Igbo man... did Jesus ever go to Nigeria?
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or haven't you heard that one of the wise men that came to visit Jesus was an Igbo man?

I would assume that the Igbo man was a baiter's pet who got lost on safari and ended at the birth scene by accident? Rolling Eyes

Tell the Lad that it was impossible for one of the Wise Men to be an Igbo man since the word "wise" and "Igbo" can never be used together in the same sentence.

Keep the insults coming from this guy. He's a death threat machine.

Great work @strongside (with the SH avi... Shocked ) Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have 78Million in my account with First Bank�I have 9 Million with UBA

Hope its not in Zimbabwe Dollars

Quote:
and a flat in Manchester England

I am green with envy Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked ooooooooooooooo The elusive dead threat!

Maybe talking about his questionable parentage and how he got his millions will get you a voodoo curse. This is very close, but doesn't there have to be an animal sacrifice for voodoo to work properly?

Excellent job.

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Jien-Yu Hui
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was talking about the fourth wise man. You know, the one who brought Jesus a trunk of dollar bills that were defaced with black ink.

Fake banks canned: Spain Spain Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Canada United States Nigeria Mynamar Flag China China China South Africa Mortar x2
Hey! My name is "Scooby" not "Scoopy". Scoopy Doo is what Shaggy has to do sometimes when we go to the park
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you write back and say that "Igbo" sounds homosexual to you?

They're very homophobic, and that would wind him up even further.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wise men came from the East. (Matt 2:1)
Surely Igbo men would be coming from the South, so, NO, I don't think an Igbo man was one of the wise men.

Also, Matt. 18:21-35 would also suggest being a Christian, as this lad professes to be, would mean he would be duty bound to forgive you.
Lest the lad's Heavenly father also does not forgive him.
Doesn't he read the Bible?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wise Igbo man? Please. And an Igbo man who brought gifts? I doubt it. Maybe he the fourth wise man who made grand promises of bringing gifts but was too unreliable to show up on time. Maybe he wanted baby Jesus to WU him some money. Rolling Eyes

Great response Strong!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fourth wise man was sent on safari by a baiter from Egypt Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am doubtful that he has all he says he has.
Has he shown any proof?

I know I'd like to see proof.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic