SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad and African killer bees - 1st trophy pic in 2nd promised

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, Gomer. Very Happy
After all of this time and all of the anguish that you've caused to so many lads . . .
Congratulations on your first trophy photo!!! happy crowd

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mach 3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth,
Many years ago I worked with a Nigerian immigrant. A very nice and likable guy (as I expect most are). He told the story of how, as young kids, he and his older brother
would smoke out and then steal honeycombs from killer bee hives. They would do this for the honey, not money. He further said that most people misunderstand killer bee aggression. You can get pretty close (not TOO close) to the nest baring tree without a problem. Once agitated, they will chase you for up to a mile.
Anyway, one day they revisited a hive that they had raided before. He said that they did not smoke the hive well. When his brother climbed up he was badly swarmed. My coworker said he ran like the Devil was behind him (his words as I remember) He got a few stings, but was ok. His brother died...
My point of this rambling post is that if you want a pic of your mugu posing near killer bees, you could probably get one. It won't be your lad though....just some poor SOB the mugu has given a few bucks to pose for you. Just like the fish head trophies.
Dead Fish on a head don't hurt anyone....these pics might. Not telling anyone what to do/not do.
Just FYI

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ITP rule has a fine line between what's acceptable and what's not acceptable, but I believe that the principal is, that if I don't encourage him to use an ITP then that's his moral and legal responsibilty, not mine.

There's no reason to believe that he will use an ITP, but if you took such an attitude then the more creative baits (not that I consider this to have been creative) would always be ruled out based purely on the possibility that he may involve one.

After all, if he would so easily bully, persuade or force another person to do his work for him, then it is likely that he does that every day as part of his natural criminal behaviour.

As I mentioned, I think it's unlikely I'll get a picture near a real swarm anyway. I just find the idea amusing.

I believe that I'm okay with the ITP rule on this, if not, I'm sure that someone will tell me.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course the Killer Bee Lad is suffering from a selective hearing disorder. This was his original reply to me

Quote:
Thanks for your Reply,
I saw your Trust mail picture and your shop where you do business am glad about i can believe that we will do many business after this business transaction, am promising you that from now i will be keeping honey for you in a large quatitiy for what am seeing you are able to sell in a large quatitiy, i will let all the local supply to be keeping all there honey for you. as for the price i will get back to you later today. for your information we sell in drums of 200 lite, 25 lite and 50 lite i will get back to you all the prices. see attch file my sign you as me.thanks have a nice day looking forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards

I think his mention of the picture being a 'trust picture' shows that he may have been baited before and that maybe his photo is already in the archives.

Then I got this reply to my request for THE PICTURE I ASKED FOR Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Thanks for your reply,
i understand all you said about business. and all about the tmp picture i sent, it is just i have to be fair with our dealings. that is why i have to send you my tmp picture. am happy about it.what i have to asurring you is that any honey am sending to you is from wild bees.see below our prices list what we are selling is the best honey form the wild bee.

25 LITE.......300USD

50 LITE......55OUSD

200 LITE.....2100USD
Thanks am looking foward to hear from you very soon
Best Regards

So, all I can do is show my happiness at his prices but also insist that the photo is a necessity for marketing purposes to show it as a natural and wild product from an exotic location. That's my angle. I just need to hammer it home with a large mallet. I'll also develop the Gordon Ramsay idea a little more.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can have my mobile number+234XXXXXX, you can call me anytime you wish if you want us talk on phone. you can give me your own too i will call you any time am not busy.thanks have a nice weekend. am looking forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Replied - bee photo NOW !!!!!! Laughing

I'm not waiting another year for trophy number 2.

If I get the pic before Sunday I'll ring him as Gordon Ramsay and see what evil fun I can have with him.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Gomer. Yes, the pic of the wild hives are necessary to shoe the customers

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

also make sure it is `organic honey`

no insect repellant to be used at all!
all 100% natural.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes disappoint myself in how easily bored I get, and that's why mass baiting Lotto Lads suits me. It's all action and never a dull moment. Also you can pick and choose the fun ones from the mountain you are baiting.

However, my first ever bait lasted 6 months so I know it's in me somewhere, if the bait is interesting enough.

I therefore gave my 'Killer Bee' scammer a hefty kick up the backside - and I got this reply to my enquiry as to what's going on and where's my Number 2 trophy picture of him dying under a Killer Bee swarm Laughing and I got this just now

Quote:
Thanks for your reply,
pls not that am not trying to write to you. it is because am contacting the local supply to get your propsal. i have told them this mornring what you need and the are working towards that.the reason why i do not reply yesterday is to meet them frist then i will now get to you forsure.
so the say that the will be snaping it.as soon as the photo is ready i wll send it to you.pls list how you want the writing to be,it is only the name of your shop? pls give me your mobile phone so the can speak to you in phone and be sure of you that will make them more serious. thanks have a nice day.am looking forward to hear from you soon.wait for your phone
Best regards

That's a blow as my answerphone is in constant use with Lotto Lads - but heck they're trash anyway, so what's more important ? a scummy Lotto Lad or a trophy machine ? Laughing

I doubt that Lotto Lads will even notice a Busy Bee Honey Emporium greet.anyway Very Happy

I'll make myself an ex-pat American livng in D0ncastershire Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic