SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get Carter!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A short bait this - gorram Lad was just too hung up on his modality and didn't bite when another Lad apparently muscled in.

THE SCAMMERS
Timothy Allen Carter, United Nations Delegate
Dr John Brown

THE BAITER

Salutations and the like have mostly been deleted. Comments are in bold.

18 March 2008
Attention: Malcolm Reynolds
From United Nations Delegate
This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations to Central bank of Nigeria to pay 100 Nigerian 419 scam victims US$500,000 Five Thousand United states Dollars each, you are listed and approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your US$500,000 compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president of the country is now paying 100 victims of this operators $500,000 Five Thousand United states Dollars each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria,the payments are to be paid by Central bank of Nigeria through their atm payment centre that will be handled by me Timothy Carter FROM UNITED STATES OF America as corresponding paying center under fundling assistance by the National west minister bank London.
According to the number of applicants at hand,80 beneficiaries has been paid ,half of the victims are from the United States ,we still have more 20 left to be paid the compensations of $500,000 Five Thousand United states Dollars.
Your particulars was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Lagos Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever, the US secret service is already on trace of the criminal. You can receive your compensations payments via any of the both Options you choose, Atm Card payment, I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.
When we have received your responds,
Yours faithfully,
Timothy Carter

Can I get him off script talking about the other scammers?

This is good to hear... but I'd like to be sure that the entire syndicate has been taken in. They have my details and I want to be sure there'll be no comebacks.

"After greatings" - I don't think you're supposed to leave parts of the template in place... BTW - copy of driver's licence? Never arrived. Note that it wasn't spelled "license" as an American (even from 'Navada') would do.

19 March 2008
After Greatings Please be noted that we don't understand what you mean by this statement in quote "I want to be sure there'll be no comebacks" I am only a delegate from United Nations, to Nigeria, and I am from Navada United states of America, and our copies of international passport was deposited with the American embassy in Nigeria but that not withstanding,I will send to you a copy of my Driver's Licence that I am in position with, if there is any doubt for proof of WHOM I am.and we have a limited time to conclude this and travel back not later than two weeks as given to us by the united nations.Hence you are also required to send a copy of your identification, you are also required to indicate if you want your money by telegraphic wire transfer to your account which you are required to provide the account information or by Atm Card which you will be required to provide your house address for delivery by courier service.which ever option we have to tell you the modalities and have it in mind that your own payment is scheduled to be completed on or before the weekend.

I'm surprised that you didn't understand. It's simple enough; a gang of criminals has a lot of my personal details, and I want to be sure that any members of that gang still at large don't do anything like sending a heavy or two after people who they think might have done them wrong. They may be in Lagos, but with enough money they could easily hire someone over here if they wanted to. I hope this makes it clear.
Please explain about the options you mentioned. I especially want the Atm card concept laid out in full. I don't want any confusion now.

Is it my imagination, or is he pushing the ATM card option a tad strongly?

19 March 2008
With subject to your mail received,I can possible tell you that Atm Card is preferable if I am allowed to make a choice because it does not attract much cost and is the most easy, fastest means of paying your money since most documents needed for telegraphic wire transfer,will not be needed in payment by Atm.and you can withdraw your money any where there is atm machine in your country with this Atm and the pin Code.the only disadvantage is that you can not withdraw more than US$1000 at once with this type of atm and can not withdraw more tha US$10,000 in a day but even at that it is still the best. One more thing is that you have to pay for the cost of the atm card, the delivery fee and insurance, above all amounted US$950 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Dollars Only) and nothing else is required of you and the atm card has to be scanned and send to you by email before delivery by courier service which will only take three days to get to you,Once again get back to me immediatly. My Office phone number in United states is this 702-447-2433 and when you are calling from outside America should be +1-702-447-2433 but understand that this is a telefax number since I am not in town hence If you call after ringing,If no one pick it as I am not in town, it will enter fax then you have to fax your message.If a message is faxed and I was notify by email, I will immediatly instruct my office Secretary to forward it to me immediatly without delay.

I�m afraid that the Atm isn�t up to snuff. I�ll go with the other option.
I�m afraid also that I won�t able to call you and I don�t have a fax.

Ah - has he given way a little? The ATM card isn't the cheapest any more.

19 March 2008
Be noted that I received your mail, and you are expected to get back to me immediatly with your direct mobile number,in details here are the fees for the different mode of transfer we are operating with.
1) Atm Card: US$950
2) Telegraphic wire transfer to your account: US$2,500
3) Cheque: US$700
4)DRAFT: US$700 hence you are required to be specific to tell us the mode of transfer you want and details will be given to you for the payment imediatly hence it has to be completed before satureday hence is very important you get back to us now.

"Enigma Babylon One World Faith" is a reference to the Left Behind novels.

When I said I won't be able to call you, I meant exactly that. I was injured in a Corps training accident and haven't been able to use a phone since early 2001.
What's the difference between a check and a draft? You didn't mention those options before.
OK then � you say that this has to be done by Saturday; well, Mr Carter, with respect, I'm calling bullshit on that. You do not set arbitrary deadlines!
I don't care if you're with the United Nations or the Enigma Babylon One World Faith; you don't have the right to force conditions onto me.

WTF?

19 March 2008
You did not go through my mail very well before getting back to me,meanwhile I am very sorry for the injury, Be noted that I ask you to get back to me imediatley, to enable us know your option secondly the saturday I mention is the deadline for the approval and I never inform you that you should send the fee by that date, if you meet with the right time better for you and if you are behind schedule all for you. Once agian I only gave time for conclusion of the approval, I never give you time for payment.Money is the root of all evils, you never abuse me before but as soon as money was mention I receive insult. God bless you for that.

Another Left Behind reference

I call things as I see them. You shouldn't be setting any deadlines of any sort � aren't you supposed to be working for me? If I was your employee you might have had the right to set time constraints, but I'm not, so you can't!
Given that it's not even been three days since you first contacted me, it's a bit rich to be talking about me being behind schedule. Another thing � those maggots who ripped me off were always demanding that I send money for "fees" immediately! If you want my trust, don't even hint at singing their tune, OK?
Also � you work for the UN � hell, you should be used to insults by now. A whole lot of Americans think you serve the Antichrist

20 March 2008
Still we received your mail, you did not indicate the option and you did not indicate when to pay the fee.Yes I am serving the public, I am used to insult but not all insult will I tolorate

Just put aside your wounded pride for a minute, OK? You told me there were two choices - bank transfer or Atm card - but now there are four - you added check or bank draft. I asked a question, so I'd like an answer!
I'm not going to make a decision on this until I know which is the best, not just the cheapest. You have a real hard-on for the Atm card, but that doesn't mean a thing. Spell out the plusses and minuses for each method, and I want an honest appraisal of each one.

Nope, it's the ATM card after all.

20 March 2008
As you requested, I think Atm is the best option for you, as soon as the attached fee is paid, the Atm Card will be obtain with the pin code on your behalf, and attach to your mail before delivery by courier service which takes only three days to gets to you.

What I requested was an appraisal of each method - plusses and minusses - but again you are obsessed with that gorram Atm card! I want an assessment - honest and complete - of each method before I choose. It's not too much to ask - is it?

Another Lad crashes the party with a very ambitious opening bid; let's get him into the bait too.

21 March 2008
ATTENTION: ?
I have Paid the FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY the delivery fee for the delivery of your fund ($11.500.000) which has been credited in an ATM MASTER CARD for easy and safe delivery.
But the manager of Central Bank Benin told me that the ATM CARD will be re-activated before sending it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the whole ($1.500.000) before it will expire.
So i told director of FEDEX COMPANY REV.MAXWELL SHARGAN to please help in re-activating the card before delivering it to you, So the only fee you will pay him is $98 re-activation charges to enable him re-activate the card before sending it to you to avoid expiry. ? Below is the needed information to enable them re-activate and deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to you immediately.
Note: the only fee you have to pay them is $98usd that they will use in re-activating the CARD and also indicate this code (sc0081) when writen or calling he director, because it will prove that you are the owner of the ATM MASTER CARD.
FEDEX? COURIER COMPANY REPUBLIC OF BENIN (REV.DR. MAXWELL SHARGAN (DIRECTOR) EMAIL========= ([email protected])
Telephone===== +229-93697226 ? SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION TO THE FEDEX COMPANY DIRECTOR ON THE ABOVE INFORMATION ?
1.YOUR FULL NAME______________________________
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS._________________________
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER_______
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE______________________ 5.NATIONALITY._________________________________ ?
Do let me know immediately you receive your ATM MASTER CARD so that we can share the joy togerther please do not forget to indicate this code(sc0081) to him ok. ?
BEST REGARD
DR JOHN BROWN
CONTACT FEDEX COMPANY IMMDIATELY

First, Doctor Brown:

I don't know what Mr Carter told you but the ATM card matter is still under discussion. There is no way that you should have been told to pay the delivery fees as I still haven't decided on if I want a card! Just wait until further orders, OK?

Then, Mr Carter:
What the hell is going on? I told you what I wanted from you, and now I have Dr Brown telling me that Fedex is ready to ship the card, with only $11,500 to pay on it! Take it from me, I am NOT impressed with your high-handedness.
I told Dr Brown to hold off, and I expect you to give me the info I asked for, with no boondoggling. I hope we're clear on that

22 March 2008
Please I don't know who is Mr Brown, Once again your questions are confusing and I can not Understand, hence I have told you what it will take for you to get your money.

It's DR Brown, and he told me that the ATM card was ready and it required a fee of $11,500 to get it shipped! Holy snapping duckshit, don't you people ever talk to each other? It sure sounds like a real cowboy outfit and no mistake.
I didn't ask any difficult questions' I just asked for an honest summary of the different methods of payment. What I don't want is another gush over the ATM card! Do you understand me now?

Unfortunately I never heard from either of them again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic