SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Is she a Sveta or a Screamer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put the line breaks in as it was all one paragraph.

Quote:
Hi!

I am looking for new friends, and I saw your profile on one dating agency!

and your profile was interesting to me!

I enclose my pictures in my letter!

If I do not like you, you can not write me a letter back (ehh?)
my name is Aleksandra!

I live in Russia!

If you are interested, I, it will be happy to wait for a letter from you!

mailto:[email protected]

Reply :

Quote:

Dear Sveta, or is it Aleksandra

I wonder which dating agency you saw my profile on, as to the best of my knowledge and belief it isn't on any, so getting your email and pretty pictures was a lovely surprise.

If I do not like you, you can not write me a letter back . That sounds like a good arrangement, but could you please clarify. Talking of back ... do you? No, perhaps we shouldn't go there at this stage, let's allow an appropriate intimacy to flourish first.

I don't really need a sveta as I got a nice Shetland one for Christmas, but a screamer would be nice, specially as the neighbours are deaf.

So if you are Alexsandra the screamer, please write back, but try not to use so many exclamation marks as they make my eyes water.

I look forward to your further communication.

N M

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although your mail is really good for a smile I think you might have put a bit too much work into those words. After all, it's the first reply and it's quite unlikely that "she" will read it at all, or if it still "makes sense" after being translated to Russian.
But if it does, and if she reads it, it might produce a few question-marks over somebody's head.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously I haven't got him/her off script, but there are some good bits here (again I've put line breaks in to make it readable):

Quote:
Hello,

Thank for your attention, I am really flattered with that you have paid to me attention. Around many interesting beautiful girls, and you have paid attention to me.

By the way, me call Aleksandra and I Russian. It surprises you? I hope you have no anything against Russian only a joke.I am nervous slightly, because I do not know what to write, it is my first experience of correspondence with the man under the Internet, especially you from other country.You ever were in Russia? You in general know about my country? Whether I know tell abroad about Russia much?Personally I know a little about your native land, I had not to be abroad earlier. You on the contrary, probably travel much?

I have slightly distracted on questions, it is all of that I worry. I shall continue to speak about myself if you do not object.To me of 29 years though everyone speak, that I look on 20 I do not believe, though I keep up myself and actively I am engaged in sports. I work, as the bookkeeper for company " Prestra ", it is probable you of nothing heard about her because this company operates within the limits of Russia and she does not have foreign partners.I am engaged in charge of wages and I watch a financial stream of the company, I spend auditor checks. Work very heavy.But she gives good profit and by that compensates the weight. And than you are engaged?

Naturally except for work I have also other hobbies. For example I like to knit and this my hobby. I in general like to do different things.I read much, like to go to cinema, frequently I visit with girlfriends bars and restaurants. As I the person sociable I spend a lot of time with friends.I well prepare also for it too one of my hobbies.

In free time from work I go to be rolled on skates (I love that bit .....,) I in general love winter kinds of sports. We in Russia have skiing lodge near city Kazan.I visit her each winter. And I live in city of Saint Petersburg, it is northern capital of Russia, am in Leningrad region near to Finland.My city is famous for the culture and architecture, it is possible you heard about some sights of my city?And you live in what city? He beautiful or may be he very big?

I live one, blood parents at me are not present, as I the orphan and was brought up in children's home, therefore in all studied itself and at all about it I do not regret.I have reception parents, but I already for a long time do not live with them, they live in the other city under the name Kaluga.They educated me education and I have left for St. Petersburg to live and work.Hence I do not have native brothers and sisters, there is only a stepbrother, his name Egor and he lives with parents.

I now write you the letter and I think, whether all this is interesting to you? In general I already for a long time wanted to try to look the love in the Internet.I heard many good histories from my girlfriends. They speak, that it is quite real, the main thing to be seriously adjusted and to not be afraid.In Russia I had relations with men, but all this in anything has not resulted. At Russian men special character.All of them aspire to be main and in every possible way try to prove it, they are rough frequently.

In general I am tired from all it and have decided to try happiness in the Internet. I want to ask you, am i nice to you? I ask it because I have sympathy to you. I already have absolutely got agitated and at all I do not know what to write further, I think I shall finish on it. Probably you will have questions to me?I am ready to answer them because it is easier to me to reply on itself than to write most.Hope to receive aau the answer soon, and very much I hope, that I have liked you.

Your friend Aleksandra.

And my reply :

Quote:
Hello Sweet Aleksandra

So we have established that you are not a sveta, that's good.

I suppose you didn't actually read my email, but then I'm sure you can't read English anyway so I could actually blop en darop en varteit yulliulla fretentio pallavas and it would all be the same to you.

So you know a little about my native land do you? And what land would that be? What do you know about it? I am actually a native of Ekpraatkakland, and I live near the main port which is called Visvokken. Have you been there? I thought you'd say that!

So you work for Prestra, that's a pretty skanky outfit isn't it? Basically a bunch of scammers like yourself. Would you like me to send you money via Western Onion or Moneyscam for a visa to come to Ekpraatkakland? I can arrange that for you, you just go to the Consulate in St. Petersburg and ask for Mr. Ivan Togetyornikasov.

Now here's a question for you, when you answer this email, just say one thing that indicates that you have read and understood it. Otherwise, go and play with the traffic on Nevsky Prospekt next time you go to be rolled on skates, you scamming slut.

I look forward to hearing from,

Lots of love and peanuts

N M

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your replies are nice and comical, but they aren't even reading them. Remember your talking to a bot.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the early emails are good for is putting in the info to cover your ass later on, when they're off script. When they ask you to do something you can go "But I already told you I can't do that. Don't you remember? I told you about it ages ago". The rest is meaningless.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from her today, boy do I miss her! Maybe she's being rolled on skates, but perhaps she doesn't really love me ..... and there's me thinknig this was the beginning of a new romance in my life.

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take the weekend into account.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic