SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Oh dear, my lad's at it again...

View next topic
View previous topic

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to rent land on an airport in Nigeria for purposes. My lad has changed persona to a new "airport manager" who sent me the Terms and Conditions relating to land rental at the airport as a Word document. However, these refer to use of a Web site, and conclude with the clause:
Quote:
9. is a company registered in Sweden under number 556236-4313 whose registered office is , Sweden

Globalization has gone far enough, I think (and global find and replace likewise). My lad is deep enough in with me and rootuser for me to be able to question this, though.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, how can they be so careless?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
The word you are looking for is "lazy". Lads often borrow from all over the net and often forget to change names or update info.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I saw this a few weeks ago and was hoping to see your goat rental thing resurface...Seems like you could do something fun with a goat guy and his agency hosting a goat beauty pagent as a variation of this one Laughing

Camel beauty pageants become popular pastime
Seattle Times ^ | March 17, 2008 | Katherine Zoepf

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia "It's just like judging a beautiful girl," said Fowzan al-Madr, a camel breeder from the Kharj region southeast of Riyadh. "You look for big eyes, long lashes and a long neck maybe 39 or 40 inches."

As he spoke, Madr was surveying the offerings at Saudi Arabia's largest camel market, on the outskirts of Riyadh.

The days are long past when camels were crucial to life, a chapter lost in increasing urbanization and technology. But there is still pleasure in raising them, sometimes for milk and meat, for racing and, yes, for their beauty.

Camel beauty pageants, in which camels are judged on their looks and dressage, are held all over Saudi Arabia. They have become so popular in recent years that a respected Saudi cleric recently issued a decree against them, saying that they encouraged pride.

The death in January of Mashoufan a male camel who earned celebrity status after winning first prize in a number of pageants and was said to be worth more than $4.5 million was widely reported, and his owner received condolences from around the country.

Camel breeding is a multimillion-dollar industry in Saudi Arabia, and late winter is an especially popular time for wealthy Saudi camel owners to arrange parties in the desert to spend time with their favorite camels.

(Excerpt) Read more at http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2004287020_camels17.html

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic