SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad to SLAP silly

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found on 3Harm0ny

ALL WELCOME - the meaner the BETTER!!

yahoo id is

alberto_t47 AT yahoo.com

and

hotmail id is

alberto_t47 AT hotmail.com

Please pile on!!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats up with this one? I haven't baited as a woman yet Shocked

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really took a few people to the cleaners and left one owing serious amounts to banks etc.

I am no expert on Lads but there are some here would will hopefully REALLY make his life hell Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will introduce him to on YIM. She has some spare lad capacity at the moment!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Lou good to see ya again. I gonna give this a go too, seeing a couple of my vlads have twigged. Seems two runs to WU for nothing is enough. Twisted Evil

@ skerrett does this lad have regular time he shows up. I set up a new yahoo character tonite when I get home from work.

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re times - any time is good

I did see him on myspace under Albert0 R0berts

May have shut down the eharm0ny account

One such place is

Mortar x2
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baiting as a woman, I have some really nasty pictures that I like to share wih the lads. The dirty talk is just icing on that ugly piece of cake.

Hiya, Lou, any contact we "he who must not be named?'

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll have a go too, my female character is bored with her hitman and could use a little loving. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my female character is set up on yahoo and myspace. Sent an invite....now we'll see. Twisted Evil

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya Fishhead and Bill!

Enjoy the baiting as females lads! It is a real hoot! If you want a real giggle, join us on the 'Dumber and Dumberer' bait. He really is a prize idiot. I could really use a 'UK' based baiting partner on that particular bait. I am working on a plot to get that lad on Safari! Any takers?

Bill as regards 'he who must not be named' no...lost him. He is not responding to new approaches from totally clean accounts. You had any joy?

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lou seeing my Benin lad wouldn't safari I'd be willing to help ya to get him to do some traveling. I'll catch up on that thread. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic