SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love it when they repeat your Bait back to you...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RevWright
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But they still don't get it.

He changed email addresses on me, which led my character to believe that our deal had been infiltrated by spies!

I asked him to recount our past conversations and viola, thanks Mugu for writing a nice brief for me.

Quote:

Why are you asking me all these question? Ok let me start from telling you that the first payment you were surposed to make was tobe western union,On your way to the western union your grandson had an accident which deprived you from sending the fee $195 via western union.

You now sent a check to our office address at Washington Dc which i told you to call back that we only receive payment via moneygram and western union.

You now went to moneygram and lady helped you to send the money via moneygram and at the end of the day you sent only $190 and you sent 9digits refrence number to me which i wrote you and told you that it was wrong that you should scan the payment slip and resend it to me .

I painted the refrence number colum red when i sent to the email to correct it and i send you the email twice.

Why i emailed you from this email was because i having problem accessing my other email which is u$@7ony2008 i do not want to delay your transaction that was why i got this new email and contacted you from there.

Because it will take me time to retrieve that email access and that will cause more delay and that was what i was trying to aviod.

You have to understand what i have expalined and i am not impersonating anybody ok i am still whom i am Mr 7ony U$@ and remember you told me that my name U$A look familiar when i contacted you the first time.

If there is anything else you want me to explain please get back to me and let me know.

RECEIVERS NAME:
SENDERS NAME:
DESTINATION:
AMOUNT:$
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:
8DIGITS REFRENCE NUMBER:

DID YOU SEND THE MONEY VIA MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION PLEASE I ASKED YOU TO INDICATE IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL,
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

It's always a good modality for your emails to be accidentally erased by the receptionist, computer technician or whatever and have your lad summarise everything. Leads to lots of possible questions about the smallest details, all of which and be debated over for some time.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...If there is anything else you want me to explain please get back to me and let me know.

The door is ajar. Just kick it open.

Maybe the theory of relativity or everything or perhaps the meaning of life? Failing that the intricate workings of Western Union.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very funny. I've never done this before. I'll have to pull it on one of my weeks long baits, because sometimes it really is hard for me to remember all the bs I said. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thebutcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol Great idea, I'll have to try this if the opportunity comes up Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic