SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lets hope these guys end up buried up to their necks in sand.

I hope they end up kneeling in the town square, their hands tied behind their backs, waiting for an incompetent swinger of a sharp scimitar.

Quote:
are we proposing no more safaris?

Of course not. Safaris are wonderful, probably the best punishment we can inflict on Lads given that LE isn't interested. But, foolish people that we are, we also have an ethic of trying to avoid involving ITPs.

Quote:
I believe the driver will extract whatever he needs to to feel compensated.

I wonder. It's odds-on he doesn't own the car, merely rents it from some fat cat Ndjamena politician, and has to make his bones each week by ferrying people round town, something he can't do while stuck with the s**theads in Abeche.

I think it's a fabulous, even awesome, bait, which has seen a couple of Lads screwed beyond anyone's wildest expectations, but I'm glad that the ITP aspect has been raised.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Adamu's brother an ITP?

-B-
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I would say no. How do you think he persuaded his brother to travel to Chad? It wasn't the beautiful flowers you can see in Abeche this time of year. I would agree that the driver is a third party, certainly not the brother.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
rogerover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just been informed that the internet cafe in Grand Theft Auto IV is called TW@ bwaahaaahaaaa!!!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I was wondering what they could possibly be doing to occupy themselves during that entire two days of silence from our end.

I always laugh at this. I mean, we sit here and send emails from the security of our homes/workplaces. And I never bait on the weekends. Basically, I bait bankers hours. SO, it would be evermore frustrating if they had any idea how we worked. I mean, they are just dying to hear from us. And they don't because I don't bait on the weekends. Prof is too drunk to type. YW is too busy going to Little League games where he creeps everyone out because he just goes to watch. So, out of pure inconvenience, they sit in silence for two days.

As far as the driver goes... well, what can I say? Oooops? I mean, I guess technically he is innocent. But it sounds like he is more of a loan shark. I cannot make speculation about how he makes his money. I have no idea. I don't know if he owns his car or not. But what I do know, is that he chose to take those lads based on THEIR word, not mine. I wouldn't/didn't email that guy and tell him to take the guys to Abeche based on empty promises from them. The key is that WE don't involve innocent third parties. YW, Prof and I did not. Adamu and his dirty stinky brother did. It is quite common practice on this forum to encourage lads to borrow money from loan sharks or whoever. What's the difference? So, I think I speak for everyone when I say (in my Forrest Gump voice), that's all we have to say about that.

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN.
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD
FIRSTLY, REV DOVER I WANT TO INFORMED YOU THAT I GOT THE WU SENT TO ME BUT YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE BANK AND THE WU MANAGER TOLD ME THAT I WILL WITHDRAW IT BIT BY BIT THAT IS 1000 EACH DAY FOR THREE DAYS BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST CHADIAN LAW TO WITHDRAW ANY MONEY ABOVE 1000 A DAY. PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, TELL THE TWAT ACCOUNT SENSSION TO CANCELL AND RESEND THE WU 1000USD EACH DAY PLEASE. THEY CAN DO THAT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL BE FREE FROM THE DRIVER PLEASE, ASSIST ME TO COME OUT FROM THE DRIVER HAND. (There is that driver's hand again!!)
SECONDLY, REV DOVER TO SHOW THAT I AM NOT A LIER RIGHT FROM THE DAY YOU TAKEOVER FROM REV GRUBB AND I AM SINCERE WITH YOU AND WHATEVER YOU TOLD ME TO DO I DID IT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN. I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MINE AND MY BROTHER WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT TOGETHER SO THAT YOU WILL BELIVE ME WITHOUT DOUBTING. I WILL HOLD THE TWO SIGNS HAMDAN TOLD ME TO HOLD THAT IF I COME TO CHAD THAT HE WILL KNOW THAT IT IS ME ONE IS IN ENGLIGH AND THE OTHER ONE IS IN ARABIC WHICH HE SEND TO US IN ABECHE.
PLEASE REV DOVER, TELL THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO RESEND THE WU IMMEDIATELY PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

I guess we will end those WU transfers as soon as we get those pictures then.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid TWAT wrote:
...WHATEVER YOU TOLD ME TO DO I DID IT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN...

WTF?!?!?!? Without complaining? How the hell can he say that with a straight face? That is all he ever does. What a wimp. There are others out in the world who have it way worse than he does. Like, ah...... hang on there..... I'm thinking about this one....... um........

OK. Maybe there aren't too many out there worse off than him, but stop your whining and take it like a man for God's sake. Where the hell is your dignity Adamu?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

We got a photo of them finally. Of course, they did not do it exactly as we told them to, but the looks on their faces are hysterical.

This photo was masive so I resized it so it would fit. Recognize the offensive sign? hahahahahahaaa

You guys just HAVE to see the close ups of their faces....

Adamu looks a bit weathered compared to the days before he met us.

Here is the pathetic letter that came with the photo.

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
PLEASE REV DOVER,DUE TO URGENCY OF THE PHOTO I HAVE ATTACHED MINE AND MY BROTHER PASSPORT THAT WE SNAP HERE IN ABECHE , I TOLD THEM TO SNAP US FULL PHOTO BUT THEY TOLD US THAT WE WILL NOT COLLECT IT TODAY EXPECT NEXT WEEK BECAUSE THEY WILL TRAVEL TO NDJAMENA TO DEVELOP IT BEFORE COMING BACK TO ABECHE. I ATTACHED THE PHOTO AND THE TWO SIGNS THAT HAMDAN TOLD ME TO HOLD THE FIRST SIGN :LOOKING FOR TWAT MUHAMMAD SIGN:ADAMU LAWAL THIS IS THE ONE HE TOLD ME TO BRING IN CHAD.
THE SECOND SIGN:IS ARABIC ONE HE DID THAT IN ABECHE AND ASK ME TO HOLD IT SO THAT WHEN HE COME HERE IN THIS CYBER CAFE THAT IS ALONG HOSPITAL ROAD IN ABECHE THAT HE WILL PICK ME. I SEND THEM NOW FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUE THAT I AM NOT A LIER AND I AM STILL HERE IN ABECHE WITH MY BROTHER AND ALSO THAT I HAVE NOT GONE BACK TO NIGERIA BECAUSE I AM STREDED AND ALSO OWING THE DRIVER THAT BROUGHT US FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE.
YOU CAN SEND THE UNCHRC TO COME HERE IN THE CAFE TO PICK US . PLEASE REV DOVER BEFORE YOU SEND THEM LET US KNOW SO THAT THE DRIVER SHOULD BROUGHT US HERE EARLY PLEASE OR YOU TELL ME BY 9AM IN THE MORNING AND THE GIVE ME THE DATE THEY WILL COME AND PICK US PLEASE.
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, INFORMED THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO RESEND THE WU DAY BY DAY PLEASE THAT IS EACH DAY 1000USD FOR THREE DAYS PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AMEN. PLEASE I HAVE NOTED ALL THE MAILS YOU SEND TO ME PLEASE,
HOW IS YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR FAMILY EXTENT MY GREETING TO THEM AND ALL MEMBERS OF TWAT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ASSIST ME TO COME OUT FROM THE DRIVER HAND. (There is that driver's hand again!!)

Is this guy GAY or something?

The suggestion here is that the driver is giving him a good hand job. Shocked
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOW IS YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR FAMILYv

Yes, how is your health YW? After that awful pizza with too much meat ... Good of him to remember.

What is he talking about developing a photo? If they use that prehistoric way of photograpy, how did he make the one he just sent?

They don't look too happy to me. Makes you wonder if they're still interested in the joy of the TWAT .. Maybe you can ask him some time .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am feeling pretty good today. There is nothing quite as nice as waking up from a comfortable nights sleep and enjoying a tasty breakfast.

The funny thing about all this, if you read his last paragraph, it is clear that this guy has NO idea at all that TWAT is a total fabrication. He really believes that we are real and are here to help him. We are here to help... help him suffer even more.

We need to get hold of that driver. He is the key to Adaum's immediate future. If we can convince the driver to have Adamu arrested (or worse), this bait will end even better than we first imagined.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait.

As far as the driver being an ITP, nahhh. He joined this crusade for the same reason as the others. Greed. He saw the WU and thought he hit a jackpot.

The feeling I get is he thought he was taking advantage of 2 poor missionaries. He was not doing this out of kindness.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious!Image

One is sleeping better than the other.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those pics are pure poetry, in visual form. No portrait has ever portrayed such beauty. Not that I have seen. No Da Vinci, Raphael, Van Gogh, etc. has ever said so much with a portrait as these pics. I laughed myself teary eyed with this.

These guys are a really special kind of stupid.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome photos! Laughing

They do look suspiciously clean however. I mean, a solid month on the road with no shelter... Confused

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
We need to get hold of that driver. He is the key to Adaum's immediate future. If we can convince the driver to have Adamu arrested (or worse), this bait will end even better than we first imagined.

Don't reveal the bait, just tell the driver that you are someone else they scammed earlier in their trip, that he's being scammed by them as well and that if he has any sense he would just have them arrested as he's never getting any money from them. You guys obviously have what it takes to pull that off!

When they eventually get out of jail, you can pick it all up again like the trip to jail was just one stop on their Safari.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev. Dover (our fake priest in the US) just sent Adaum this.

Quote:
Hi Adamu,

Well, now I am really upset. I have not heard from Eric for days now. Plus, I now receive this from you. I can see that you are really in Abeche just as you said. Here is what we must do.

1. You need to pick up the money that was sent to you on Saturday. I can see that you have not picked it up yet. Do it now.
2. You need to ask the driver to email me immediately. I can fix things between you two.
3. I want you to log into a gmail account that I set up for you. We can use the instant messenger feature that gmail offers.
user name: [blocked out]
password: tw@tchurch
go to http://www.gmail.com to log in
Do this at 1 PM on the 30th.

Make sure that you do all that I have told you. I can see that Eric is going to be a problem for us. I cannot imagine what has happened to his heart.

On a lighter note, one of our high school interns is going to be writing an article about you for the church newsletter. The work that you are doing over there is inspiring. Your story will be shared to over 200,000 members throughout the United States. I have asked her to send you a copy of it when she is done. I hope that you will like it.

Blessings

Jojo is writing a nice little newsletter article. I promise that you will not want to miss it. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought this bait couldn't get any better, I saw those photos of stinki and companion, plus sign. This is a bait of truly historic proportions, and an inspiration to us all. bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants a date when you will come and pick him.... tell him on the 14th of May 2010.
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed this inspires us all Laughing clapping Awesome pictures...

My thoughts about this driver possibly being an ITP: If this guy in fact threatens Stinky's and his "brother's" lives, then where is the innocence? Sure, I'd be pissed off too if I carried two TWATs in the middle of nowhere and didn't receive the agreed amount of money. But still I wouldn't threaten to kill anyone. By this moment I'd have a.) basically told these guys to f*ck off and driven back to N'Djamena or b.) reported them to the police for fraud. It's the driver's own choice to still hang around with these God-forsaken bastards in the hope of a financial jackpot. He has a car and he could leave anytime, for God's sakes! Maybe he just likes the "cyber cafe along the HOSPITAL ROAD" too much Laughing

Just my 2 cents.

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAD wrote:
Great Bait.

As far as the driver being an ITP, nahhh. He joined this crusade for the same reason as the others. Greed. He saw the WU and thought he hit a jackpot.

The feeling I get is he thought he was taking advantage of 2 poor missionaries. He was not doing this out of kindness.

No he did this for money. But he fulfilled his part of the bargain, he took them to Abeche. I don't think anyone can blame him that he now wants to have his money.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the photos - they both look like they have been crying Laughing and Adamu certainly looked like he could lose some weight.

I thought his robe was meant to be white - it looks pink to me!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one is blaming him. I don't. I think he should beat those lying scum up for not giving him the money they promised. But, it's like getting blood out of a turnip. But again, my point was, we didn't involve any innocent third parties.

Would you feel better if we called the driver and told him that Adamu is a scammer and he is trying to scam him?

Goat

highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the pink robe designates him as a prostitute in that country.
hehe poor stinkboi/girl
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a call to the driver may be a good idea. Perhaps he may be angry but it's better to let him know he is not going to ever get this money. There's a couple different outcomes, he abandons them or he does unspeakable things to them. After all, you guys didn't make this driver volunteer and the lads probably never intended to pay him anyways. So he was scammed as well and unlike most victims, he is within reach of them and has them at his mercy.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Would you feel better if we called the driver and told him that Adamu is a scammer and he is trying to scam him?

Hmmm... Yes, I think that would make me feel better. Thanks, Jojo!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic