SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$100 million, very common amount,
only in the UK, any big project costs £100 million.
So they are just going with the flow.
All you will need is two standard size trunk boxes to fit it in.
Wink

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean two standard sized containers!!! Laughing
That Cash has a lot of bulk! Cool

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the weight of the bills is going to be around 20,000 lbs. That is some weight indeed.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've just gotta love these guys:

Quote:
Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details
December 13, 2008 09:30 N'Djamena - Chad Shipment picked up

December 13, 2008 12:13 N'Djamena - Chad Departed from DHL facility in N'Djamena - Chad

They've been in Chad for 6 months. Laughing Laughing

It's really a shame that they will have to send yet another package after this one. Jojo, YW, and myself are going to collect Chadian artifacts like baseball cards.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

find a way to get a third batch of money (not from this guy) and send him the third batch and tell him its the best you could do, when he tells you to send it all, send him 2 shipping containers of plastic pellets (I have a friend that works for BASF a chemical co. here in texas) one bulk container cost $280,000 USD if you really want to put him in debt tell him you made a mistake and printed 1 billion in currency and it will cost him $300k USD to get it there

if you got him and all of his contacts to spend $300k I would have to devote my life to you as a slave
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a bit saddened that they did not send this overnighted, as I requested. That would have been a hefty $400+ expense. But should this shipment get damaged... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2008 12:13 N'Djamena - Chad Departed from DHL facility in N'Djamena - Chad

December 14, 2008 12:32 Paris - France Departed from DHL facility in Paris - France

December 14, 2008 13:51 Leipzig - Germany Arrived at DHL facility in Leipzig - Germany

December 14, 2008 22:59 Leipzig - Germany Departed from DHL facility in Leipzig - Germany

December 15, 2008 02:49 Frankfurt - Germany Arrived at DHL facility in Frankfurt - Germany

It's in Germany right now. I suspect it will be here in the US today or tomorrow.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JohnPlayer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What class entertainment. I only joined Friday (I think, my days and nights have moulded into each other since beginning to read this epic journey). I only got through it at about 5:30am this morning and missed work today. Embarassed Laughing

After a few drinks on Saturday night, I replied to one of the lads that emailed me on a fake account. Just need to pick up some tips and balls before I start. Laughing

Just started on the Jewel safari now, looks promising.

Is there a post/thread that lists the top rated baits/safaris?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Glad to hear that we are contributing to the recession here by keeping people home from work!

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

December 14, 2008 12:32 Paris - France Departed from DHL facility in Paris - France

December 14, 2008 13:51 Leipzig - Germany Arrived at DHL facility in Leipzig - Germany

December 14, 2008 22:59 Leipzig - Germany Departed from DHL facility in Leipzig - Germany

December 15, 2008 02:49 Frankfurt - Germany Arrived at DHL facility in Frankfurt - Germany

December 15, 2008 19:47 Frankfurt - Germany Transferred through Frankfurt - Germany

December 15, 2008 19:48 Frankfurt - Germany Departed from DHL facility in Frankfurt - Germany

December 15, 2008 21:53 East Midlands - UK Transferred through East Midlands - UK

December 15, 2008 21:54 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK

December 16, 2008 01:57 DHL Wilmington Airpark, OH - USA Arrived at DHL facility in DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA

December 16, 2008 02:15 DHL Wilmington Airpark, OH - USA Transferred through DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA

December 16, 2008 05:35 DHL Wilmington Airpark, OH - USA Clearance delay

December 16, 2008 05:46 DHL Wilmington Airpark, OH - USA Shipment on hold

Uh-oh. There seems to be some delays. What a shame!

Goat

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this 2 days ago :
Quote:
I am arranging the Christmas Meeting here for the 27th December 2008.

I know that it is after Christmas but I've arranged for a moose to be flown in so we can all get a good share of meat at dinner. I know last year's event was quite as well catered for with only the three turkeys, but I'll make sure that we get it right this year.
Please can you all ensure to let me know that you are coming. I'll arrange the bus to pick up at the airport in N'djamena and bring you all through from there to ensure that you can all come together.

Reverend Charles

And got this enthusiastic reply :

Quote:
Ok, we shall come if the bus is available as you said.

Must be at least 2 miles from their place to the airport, bit short of the safari distance though. But it is at least the chance of movement.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who wouldn't travel for a moose? They must have heard how tasty they can be when barbequed over an open pit for two days... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are the best. I love that they've taken the steps we used against them as TWATS (like elevating them to reverend status) and tried to use them on us as the counterfeiters. It totally cracks me up. I can't wait until the day we decide to tell them that we're the same people. Man, how embarrassing that will be for them.

Maybe we should scan a picture of us flushing some of their money down the toilet, after we send the pics of the kids coloring the counterfeit loot. I mean, at this point, it really could go on forever. They have been totally relocated. Imagine going somewhere for a weekend and then being there 6 months later, trying to get people to print money for you to get home.

I'll say it again...

If this shit doesn't make you laugh, we would never have fun hanging out.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we got another shipment from them. Two sets of money this time. So, they just keep sending it like they have loads. They also keep sending really stupid forms from their NON-TWAT church!!! This makes us angry.

I am waiting for that congratulation massage he promised, as my shoulders are tense. Laughing

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell is up with Saturn in their church? It seems so out of place, even if it is a winner's church.

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

really great!

Did you already offer to build a monument of faith? And do they have interns in their organisation as well? Very Happy
They didn't ask you to fill in any forms, did they? That would be really stupid... I mean, who would come up with something ridiculous like that!
Smile

Funny that they invented their own church, they could have used the TW4T format on you just as easy and just forward all the stuff they received... Does this mean they still think the TW4T still might be real? or at least keep that option open?
What is the quality of those notes? Good or absolutely fake? Would it be possible to get them is some trouble for sending those notes by mail? Maybe the local authorities do not appreciate their little printing business...
And maybe you can bring them in contact with some of your 'business-friends' who are also very interested in their services? (so they have to send more money to other adressess) I'm sure more people are willing to join their 'Whiners' church...

Thumbs up
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The notes are real notes. They are sending them to me because I "run" a printing business. So, obviously, we needed to get some samples to see what we are dealing with here. It's a shame this last batch was eaten by badgers or something. They might just have to send ONE more set.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should move forward with the printing process for now, and then maybe lose a set or two later down the road.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair enough. We each have a set now. Maybe I can tell him that they were damaged pretty badly, but that we are going to try to work with them. Then, when it doesn't work, we can ask for another.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that sounds good. We can xerox some to fuck up, and send some pics. Meanwhile, we can start to frustrate the hell out of them with other stuff. You know, like needing them to send some dirt from Chad so that it can be integrated into the fibers. Apparently, our team of analysts has found this security feature is being used by the government to insure that no Chadian currency is being printed on foreign soil. I dunno, shit like that.

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send some dirt from Chad so that it can be integrated into the fibers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

By the way, the numbers in the bills must be different, but you have never used those kind of bills.

Why don't you ask them to send you a sample, handwritten, of about 2000 different numbers for the bills? Of course, it should be sent by ordinary mail, as it could be intercepted by the Echelon System and blah blah technical shit blah blah flux capacitor blah blah

Edited: And of course, the numbers cannot be consecutive, and must not repeat!

Edited 2: Have you noticed that most of the bills are marked with one of those markers to check they are real? Together with the number sample, ask them for a couple of dozens of those markers, as the ones in the US are not working with those bills Smile

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just forwarded the following message to Miracle, from Ed and his Sr. Engineer Martin.

Quote:
I just received this from one of our engineers. It seems like everything will be okay. They are working on finding out what kind of animal did this to your shipment.

Also, I need you to confirm that you will be willing to fill out some forms before this is shipped. This is very important. We are taking a HUGE risk here, fronting all of this money. I hope you understand.

Thanks!

Ed

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Notes Received
To: Edmond

Edmond-

I wanted to write you and let you know that we did receive the bills via DHL. The package was severely damaged. I don't know exactly what happened. We have used our machines to read the DNA structures and, from the best we can tell, the package was chewed by a badger of some sort. It's possible that the DNA is from a squirrel, but the teeth marks were huge, so we are going with badger. And you know how I feel about squirrels.

As you can see in the fourth quadrant of the infrared signature scan, the tell-tale mark of the creature is obvious. Further analysis will be needed to pinpoint the exact species, and my team is standing by to conduct the research should your client require species-specific identification.

I have attached a scan of the bill. We used the mono-chromatic colour infusion detection to scan the bills. That's why we have a black and white scan. The bill is significantly damaged. All of the bills are like this or worse. However, I am hopeful that we can still use these bills.

Let your client know that we are working on this as we speak. We are using our post modulation, de-fragmentation software to further analyze these bills. I am very sure that this will be a smooth and quick process, as everything is with us.

I hope everything is going okay in Australia. How is your grandmother? I hope she is progressing. Also, congratulations on your confirmation as a reverend!

Martin XXXXXX
Sr. Reproduction Engineer

I have a feeling a LOT of time is going to be spent determining the animal that did this, rather than working on the printing.

Goat

robertbobberson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope it wasn't a Jackalope....
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will no doubt be hair and saliva samples to test -- which cost money. I think you should charge the lads your cost for having the lab tests performed.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop bears, definitely drop bears.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a catbingo I hope. Or a unicorn.

I was just considering whether it was time to start baiting these lads with a completely fresh modality for when the fake bills never arrive and they realise you're the same TWATs they've been talking to for ages...

Complete the following in 10 words or less...
Trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice, shame on me, trick me three times ...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic