SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater streaded, bait safe and have some fun.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whow! 3000!

the test question here is still who is the bastard [email protected] [email protected], so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman [email protected] [email protected])

Closed lad accounts 5x
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Streaded... Thumbs up

I'll have to do some research -- this may be a first with a new member signing up with a name in honor of a bait (albeit with a slightly different spelling). Hmm, there has to be a "Derek Trotter" here...

EDIT: Nope. I'll keep looking.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the Adamu bait there was:

Twatman
Bangbang
Run_Left

Probably more too, but that's just shooting from the hip. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, thank you. Interesting. Well, let's see if Streaded can beat their collective 11 posts. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They all hang in General chat and surplus now. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome streaded!

Quote:
ANITA YOU ARE PRETY AND BRIGHT I THINK I AM ATTRACTED TO YOU,
BUT MY SUPRISE IS THAT MY DAD IS IN TCHAD THERE IS NOTHING YOU PEOPLE CAN DO ABOUT IT, AFTER ALL YOU ASK HIM TO GO. NOT ONLY THAT YOU FORWARD A PAYMENT SLIP TO ME WHICH I BELIEVE IT DOSE NOT HAVE A MEANING, WELL MY DAD IS STILL IN CHAD BUT HE WILL BE LIVING MIRRACLE AND ANDREW SOON,

I WILL BE ONLINE 4.30PM MY TIME TO CHAT WITH YOU.
SEE YOU DEAR
FAMOUS

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tsss... not much faith in the TWAT for Famous apparently, maybe he should built a monument himself... Well, as long as he believes Anita is for real... Smile
Does this mean Jessa is soon leaving for home? And did anybody ever ask him how his eye's are anyway (as he might see the light some day...)
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have just caught up, that is why I have not posted, I dont think im up to baiting like you lot but have had a load of laffs reading of the great adventure holidays you organise to exotic locations for these poor under priveledged lads Wink
best I have done in the past was a long reply to a scammer who wanted to buy from my website that offers security equipment, I asked if he wanted the normal stuff or the stuff I make for the nigerian security services because if he was a friend of theirs he was entitled to a special discount on certain restraint type stuff and to check if he was entitled I had passed on his email addy and IP address to them.
I actually make equipment for locking up bikes and trailers as well as stuff for protecting industrial premesis.
after his initial mail stating that someone here owed him £2500 and that he would buy something from me and I should send on the excess minus a huge fee he never got back to me again Sad
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been out of the loop for a few days and soo sorry to hear of poor Dovers fate.

Has anything been heard of the 3 twats in the past weeks or so?

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
overkill1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is probably the most epic, awesome thing that the internet houses! This needs to be made into a movie A.S.A.P.! Congrats to all involved! A big "get well soon" to Rev. Dover!! Brilliant work folks........

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater overkill1978, bait safe and have some fun.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for the welcome to this place, specially as those who have welcomed me are some of the ones whom I respect here the most after reading this thread all the way through.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
Or Dover could always get retro-grade amnesia and forget where he put the money...just that its somewhere in the hospital...or another place...it'd be fun to have a bunch of lads running around a specific building seriptiously trying to locate a briefcase full of money Laughing

Laughing i love this idea! Obviously, Dover wouldnt be in the hospital, so we would have to say that we have been informed that he left the hospital without being officially discharged, so no one knew where he was for a while until he recovered enough of his memory to remember that he was a TWAT (its a miracle!)

unfortunately he wouldnt remember where in the hospital the money was put. he would have hidden it as the guy in charge of the hospital seemed to be planning to steal it. This would stop the lads asking to speak to someone about Rev Dover when they get to the hospital. They'd have to try and find it without asking questions, or else the guy in charge of the hospital might get his hands on the money

Possibly too complicated to work, especially as the lads must surely be getting a little bit sceptical of proceedings! Still, this most recent twist has opened up many new avenues and its great to see! Brilliant work guys, keep it up!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of the new members. It's great to know that even though we're basically completely ignoring our lads, this thread still manages to interest people enough to sign up. Thumbs up

Well, I've got some bad news, everyone. Apparently Godspower got bored or something. Rev Miracle has just informed us that he has left Chad. I'm glad that Miracle tells us things like this, as we never talk to Godspower at all, so we wouldn't have known. Maybe we need to get the boys someone else to hang out with up there.

Godspeed, Godspower! Thanks for the month of your life you donated to the cause.
Quote:
Dear Anita
We have called the hospital number given below, it was not going through. If you have any possible means to reach the hospital tell them to send a driver to come and pick us from N'Djamena so that we can take care of the situation as we do not have any money with us. Moreover Mr Godspower Jessa have left N'Djamena. We also observed the prayer hour as requested by the secretary Sister melinda . We await for your response.

chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

sad news indeed that Godspower didnt have the faith to continue on the righteous path of the TWAT Crying or Very sad

Still, being positive about things, i had a bad feeling that he might eventually convince our other two TWATS that the church wasnt for real. At least now he wont have the opportunity to be a disruptive influence on the others.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can picture it now......

Quote:
Dear Godspower,

Why did you leave? What bad timing on your part - the other TWAT members uplifted the $400,000 yesterday......

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - [email protected] [email protected]

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Godspower Jessa have left N'Djamena

Hum... Maybe he drew the short straw & the other two ate him.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Godspower has been sighted!!! (Sun 3rd August's Entry)

Quote:
Service updates
Bakerloo
BAKERLOO LINE: Minor delays are occurring due to a twat overheating and pressing the alarm button at Lambeth North.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato thats funny!!! Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
YeaWhatever
unimaginable bastard pig
unimaginable bastard pig

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're supposed to send a driver?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad What total, lazy assholes. No stupid lads... if you want your damn money, you will find your own way there.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I am agog at the length and complexity of this magnificent bait. It took me most of a week to read through it all! I haven't even had a chance to listen to most of the phone calls yet, but I will.

The character of Rev. Dover is pants-wettingly hilarious. He's a sweetie until he's actually needed, and then he just devolves into a ridiculous lip-wobbling man-child. Awesome.

I wasn't sure I was interested in church baits before I read all this, but I sure am now!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words.

I am supposed to meet his son Famous online today for a chat, provided he doesn't stand me up. Maybe I can find out why his dad has gone home. I honestly have no idea why. It's weird.

I also cannot believe that Miracle was unable to contact Jeane Claude Van Damme. That's just odd. I was sure he would have picked up the phone.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
unimaginable bastard pig
unimaginable bastard pig

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Phystme is starting to get a bit pissed off at the lads. How dare they demand a driver from the hospital.

Quote:
Charles,

I was just informed by Anita that not only have you not arrived at the hospital to help Reverend Dover but now you are demanding that the hospital send you a driver? Are you joking? Do you have any idea what you are asking? They are a medical facility, not your personal care takers. Thank God that Anita did not send the request to Mr. Van Damme because that would be very embarrassing for us. You would make us all look like fools.

Look Charles, this is getting way out of hand and I am starting to question you competence and dedication. First off, you still have not received the money that we sent you. That totally baffles me. Second, you stay in N'Djamena, leaving Reverend Dover and a large sum of money unattended to in Bere. I am slow to anger Charles but you are starting to wear on me.

I spoke to Mr. Van Damme this morning. The phone lines are fine. Call him if you need to. Also, stop treating this like a vacation. Reverend Dover needs you. Mr. Van Damme tells me that Ben is unable to keep food down and is getting weaker every day. Stop making excuses and get to Bere immediately. Assure Ben that everything will be OK and put the $400,000.00 that Ben has in a safe place.

Yours in the Lord,

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

I am supposed to meet his son Famous online today for a chat, provided he doesn't stand me up. Maybe I can find out why his dad has gone home. I honestly have no idea why. It's weird.

Obviously, he will have to be sanctioned by The Church.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic