SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys have inspired me to make a little something:

http://media.putfile.com/Road-to-Abeche

and for those who can't do putfile here's a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRcL4y5r_Ns

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Do you have a Hooters there?" ...Headshops and bong parts. Utterly amazing audio. YW could run a very successful radio show.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this guy for real??

This was sent to Dover this morning:

Quote:
Great having such a conversation with you including the TWAT general oversear.

We will expect that your word be your bond by that wednesday. However, our measurements on the Tshirts are Medium and Large sizes while packet shirts are 16,1/2 and 17, 1/2 sizes respectively. Remember also to come with our cake etc. Waiting to meet with you by wednesday the 16th of July 2008. Our regards to other members of the TWAT family.

Also, as a little tease about some other things going on in the background, this came in to Dover:

Quote:
DEAR SIR

I AM ON MY WAY TO NIGERIA NOW I WILL ARRIVE AT LAGOS TOMMORROW, I WILL CONFIRM MY ARRIVAL TO YOU ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A NIGERIA LINE TO CALL ME.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping A welcoming party! happy crowd

Dover will have to know if there is a good pizza place. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

He's asking for t-shirt sizes?! maybe you should of promised him his own inground pool all paid for by the church! Very Happy
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From his last email, I can't tell which he is going to be most disappointed in not receiving; The T-shirts, cake or money. Laughing

Good Times!!!!
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...there's this whole issue of a party that kinda takes precedence OK...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
dw1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It took 3 nights of reading, during work, to finish this up.

Love it. Pity ya'll lost Okey, but hey...awesome safari.

Hiya Freddy!

<-- murph
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:

Also, as a little tease about some other things going on in the background, this came in to Dover:

Quote:
DEAR SIR

I AM ON MY WAY TO NIGERIA NOW I WILL ARRIVE AT LAGOS TOMMORROW, I WILL CONFIRM MY ARRIVAL TO YOU ON PHONE SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A NIGERIA LINE TO CALL ME.

A little tease? You awful person - dangling this carrot in front of us like this is dispicable - we are not donkeys, we are your supporters and we simply must know which greedy sod you have on the road to nowhere now!

Spill the beans Prof! Laughing Laughing Laughing
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dw1- hey murph!
welcome to eater! for some reason i thought you were already here and ive been trying to figure out who you were! Laughing

@everyone- without dw1, i would have never known about eater and 419 scams.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Remember also to come with our cake etc

Great Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't tell which he is going to be most disappointed in not receiving; The T-shirts, cake or money

Well, it is Bavarian Cream cake Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
Quote:
I can't tell which he is going to be most disappointed in not receiving; The T-shirts, cake or money

Well, it is Bavarian Cream cake Wink

Tell me more about Bavarian Cream cake. Where can I get it, and what is it like? I've never come across it when I was in Bavaria, and I'm disappointed, too.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
You guys have inspired me to make a little something:

http://media.putfile.com/Road-to-Abeche

and for those who can't do putfile here's a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRcL4y5r_Ns

The day is dawning
On a Chadian sunday morning
I'm off to N'djamena
To get the money that's waiting for me there

Is this the way to Ndjamena?

etc etc
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We will expect that your word be your bond by that wednesday. However, our measurements on the Tshirts are Medium and Large sizes while packet shirts are 16,1/2 and 17, 1/2 sizes respectively. Remember also to come with our cake etc. Waiting to meet with you by wednesday the 16th of July 2008. Our regards to other members of the TWAT family.

Are you sure that this doesn't show that they've twigged? It seems a little too compliant after the attitude on the phone.

I know, I'm being a "harbinger of doom" and all that - I just hope I'm wrong - I'd miss this thread Laughing

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't think he has twigged. I think he's just trying to suffer his trials with grace in the eyes of the clergy. Also, don't worry about this thread ending too soon. I just received a voicemail from our new TWAT and he has landed in Lagos. He'll be heading up to meet the boys tomorrow, with any luck. Smile

(I think he might get there before Dover though)

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, the sweet lady from the travel agency will have bad news for him.... Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Prof. I'm glad you think I'm wrong (and as I wrote that, it seemed so right, and yet so wrong, if you see what I mean Laughing )

Quote:
(I think he might get there before Dover though)

Ahh, but does he bring confectionery? Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think he will be bringing cake, yes.

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the whole "Beware Greeks bearing gifts" thing needs to be updated for the 21st century, more along the line of "Beware TWATS bringing cake" - as Andrew and Charles are going to find out

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mcstability, cute video

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's confirmed. We officially have another TWAT that has traveled to Lagos from Ghana, and will be boarding a bus to Maiduguri in the morning. He hopes to arrive in N'Djamena by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I will be telling him tomorrow that he needs to find a place that sells slices of cake, and bring two into Chad with him for the boys. Laughing

Everyone, please welcome "" to the fold. Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad you have arranged for the cake to be brought to them, Prof.
Dover is an unreliable person. He will probably eat their cake on the way over there. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maiduguri sounds like a fun launch pad for safaris to the back of beyond. Shame you haven't asked him to hold up a suitable poster at the bus terminal...
Quote:
On 18 February 2006, riots related to the Prophet Muhammad cartoons published by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten left at least 16 people dead,

Don't forget that the cake and cake carrier must be suitably blessed before crossing the border. I'm sure you wouldn't want this latest TWAT to embarass or endanger himeself by kneeling in the middle of the main street facing South and invoking the God of TWAT in some offensive manner.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A proposition I wish I could fill - maybe someone here with a printer and some artistic ability could?

Print a few crappy bumper stickers (even paper ones would be fine) and put them into a slit and resealed envelope, and send them ahead to the Abeche post office as a 'little surprise' to keep morale up. Maybe include a card with a note telling them that the enclosed $300 in cash is to keep them going until you can get their WU/MG to work! Nothing worse than having the postie chop your dollar...

Remarkable bait, must be one of the longest threads on eater too!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic