SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From ND comes a stack of pretty momento's in exchange for applying for an ATM card from him.

I've posted the ATM card letter down on page 20

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1168097

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CZ writes:
Quote:
Attn: Sar@h Bellum,

I wish to acknowledge our reception of your completed application form and also inform you that we will start the processing at once. Your DEBIT CARD will be ready in two or three banking hours from now.but you have to forward your telephone number for easy to call you . I urge you to be a little patient with us as we are talking our time to make sure we server you best as our eminent customer that you..

Regards,

Dr. J@mes Eze
Director, ATM Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria,CBN,
Lagos Nigeria

Which I did receive after about an hour. What service, given he's suddenly got so many willing customers.

Haha Inspector Gadget, you're getting ripped off. CZ sent me the same incredibly budget scan/photochop, but my delivery fee is only $350. You really need to learn how to talk to these people. Very Happy

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want everyone to realize something... Adamu (us) wrote CZ numerous times. He NEVER responded. However, he responds to scam emails within the hour. Some friends these guys are.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I have a feeling he'll start responding to Adamu after a few days. Maybe he'll tell Adamu to "go to Hail" which, given the bois' current situation, would be redundant. Laughing Laughing

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pissed!

Quote:
GOOD DAY,

SINCE YOU DO NOT NO WHOM TO BELEIVE THEREFORE FOLLOW UP WITH THE PERSON YOU PAID IN CHAD OK.

MEANWHILE TAKE THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR THAT YOU SENT TO CHAD OK.

I CAN QUITE UNDERSTAND WHOM YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AM USING THIS LAST OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU THAT I SHALL BE CANCELLING YOUR A.T.M CARD PAYMENT OF USD$12.5 MILLION DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a crappy scan of a pathetically fake ATM card this morning, with instructions to send $350. It will take me a day or so but I'll definitely get the money together and send it. I'll also send him a confirmation that I received the new instructions to make the payment in Mr. Lawal's name... Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

their lives have become liabilities.

Well done to all concerned on the bait of the century Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the rooster crowed and the denial was heard...

Quote:
SUBJECT: I DONT KNOW ANYBODY IN CHAD

GOOD DAY,

I DON'T KNOW ANY BODY IN CHAD AND YOUR SO CALLED ADAMU LAWAL.

I KINDLY ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE SHIPMENT FEE OF USD$655 BECAUSE ANY SINGLE DOLLAR THAT YOU SEND TO CHAD IS A WRONG PAYMENT ,

LET ME ASK YOU THIS SIMPLE QUESTION:

HOW CAN I PAY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY TAX TO CHAD ?????????

LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOUR SO CALLED ADAMU LAWAL AND BEAR IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT ANY SINGLE DOLLAR THAT YOU SEND TO CHAD IS A WRONG PAYMENT.

Goat

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, this is why dolla chopping is one of my favorite modalities. It really gets a lad off the pot. You've done the Stinki gang a great service by re-invigorating this bait.

Is this ND still?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's going to be quite a few wrong payments going to Chad. If you think he's angry now........ Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Is this ND still?

Yes, so far there is only one dollar chop made. It is ND, as far as I know. There is a slight possibility that ND and son work together, but I have no way of knowing. Their IPs are very often the same.

Goat

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo: Not counting your own characters, and if every participating baiter pulls off a successful chop, I estimate these guys should see over $15200 go up in smoke, or rather across to Chad.

At today's rate, that would be 1,790,104 Naira.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
LET ME ASK YOU THIS SIMPLE QUESTION:

HOW CAN I PAY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY TAX TO CHAD ?????????

Ask him one in return - If it's a government tax of jojo'sr country, shouldn't jojo be paying locally anyway?

I think you should start a payment recovery process in which Adamu acknowledges receipt, but denies responsibilty. I just hope you don't forward Adamu's resulting emails to ND...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

something like "Hey ND thanks for all those Maga's emails! They are paying out great!" Laughing
HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a new visitor, drawn in by the promise of entertainment.

I would like to thank you all for enthralling me for several hours. I was not disappointed.

This has been fantastic. These lads' lives, from presumably being 'Jack the Lad' types in Lagos, are now reduced to being 'domestic animal/gimp' to a cow trader who lives in a war zone. It is amazing.

If it was made into a film, it would define genre. It has elements of thriller, sting movie, comedy of numerous shades, and graphic horror, plus no little technical and psychological brilliance. Perhaps "The Sting" meets "Carry on Camping" meets "The Last King of Scotland" meets "Saw".

I salute all who took part in orchestrating this excellent adventure (or bogus journey, depending on perspective), and wish the lads all the best in their new adopted war-torn homeland.
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read this for an hour and I am very amused. Africa is the most dangerous place to fly with over 4.36 crashes for 1million takeoffs(That's a lot!)

Next stop should be Burundi!

http://www.comebackalive.com/df/dplaces/burundi/index.htm

^^^ This is a pretty cool site
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

Quote:

I DON'T KNOW ANY BODY IN CHAD AND YOUR SO CALLED ADAMU LAWAL.

And yet, he was quite happy to share half Adumbu's cash.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aye, i also joined up after reading this thread (i stumbled on the site at 4 in the morning a few nights ago and thought id have a quick look at it before going to bed. Alas, the thread has been so good that i never got to bed and finished reading it by around noon the next day!) I was reading it thinking its such a good thread that i should read it more slowly as it will all be over when i get to page 80- imagine my joy to find that it continues yet! Normally you read these things after the event so it was great to eventually get to bed the next night and think about the lads still being stuck outside in chad!

This adventure definetly has to be made into a book and would make a quality film.

I had considered baiting a while ago but decided that once you had done it two or three times it would get dull and repetitive, this thread has proved that this doesnt have to be the case and has made me very enthusiastic about becoming a regular baiter!

respect to every one involved, a great effort. Long may it continue!!
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater!

You know we should do a tally "How many new members has this bait created"

Very Happy I'm one!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The new members are one of the fantastic parts of this bait. The other fantastic part is that the bait has kept several scammers from taking money from victims. The other fantastic part is that this bait accomplishes the major goals so scambaiting.

Waste scammer's time, resources and keep them away from victims. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Hoss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
Welcome to eater!

You know we should do a tally "How many new members has this bait created"

Very Happy I'm one!

I am one too. This true fiction in this thread is stranger than fictional fiction.
djxl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have fallen victim to this Bait, I had things to accomplish today but have just spent the past 12 hours (yes it takes that long) reading this thread from page 1 - 81 laughing hysterically non-stop. Hell, I feel like I'm putting in harder work than these lads are at this point. Cool

One of the highlites for me was the message from the incorrigible Rev. B. Dover refrencing the late great Sam kinison. " I just don't understand these people, they live in the desert... why don't they move where the food is!? "

Not a word for word quote, but that had me rolling. Thanks guys for all the laughs. Cheers!

Sam Kinison speaks on world hunger

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go y'all, I FINALLY got through to Adamu!! Enjoy the call. Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-In-Hell

He doesn't sound THAT bad, does he? Seems a bit frustrated though. I'm hoping he goes to the cafe every day for a while. Seems like he needs the exercise.

Welcome to all of the newcomers as well. One of our favorite aspects of this bait is all of the new members that have signed up because of it. We really hope you all stick around and join in the fun. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a fine call Prof.

I like the way he got more more agitated as the call went on.

Quote:
this is not a vacation
Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved his response to me asking if he was sleeping inside yet. A whiney "nooooooooooooo!".

Man they are screwed.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic