SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My experience with safaris like this is that lads almost NEVER travel alone. When ND hits the road, my money is on CZ. They are brothers and work scams together. Plus, they both know Adamu quite well.

As for the phone call thing, I agree that Adamu's voice needs to be loud and perfectly clear long enough to be identifiable. When you play any sound file over a crappy international phoneline, it will significantly degrade in quality. What sounds like total perfection on our computers may not be the ticket for what we are trying to do here. I am confident that BW's file will work out great tonight. It may not have sounded as perfect as john_johnson's, but I think that Adamu's voice will be more recognizable with it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had also decided to use Big Worm's edit, for all of the reasons already stated above. John_Johnson's stuff is incredible, for sure. We'll definitely be bugging you from time to time with requests. I think the call trying to lure him from N'Djamena to Abeche would be a good start. I have more audio of him too. Some from before he traveled, some boring ones I didn't want to post. Let me know if you want any.

Edit: Does anyone here know how to create soundboards for calls? That would be hilarious to have an Adamu soundboard to use on his friends. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea professor a soundboard Twisted Evil that would be a lot of laughs.I get such a kick out of Mr GOmer when he uses them on the lads.Way back at the beginning when Adamu was asking for 3 seperate WU money orders consecutively over 3 days to free himself of the ''HAND'' indicates he is not with valid ID.

Member OBI-WAN KNIEVEL had a interesting conversation with a WU rep here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139135&highlight=interview on their procedures and protocols.These lads did as instructed and brought nothing...wondering how they got so far along with dodgy or no ID.

Quote:
ME: What about the test question? How does that work actually?
HER: As you know, it's for when someone's ID is lost or stolen, and they're stuck and need cash. It's the number one indicator of a scam too. It also has a limit of $1000 on it. Anything more and the receiver has to provide valid ID. No exceptions. But again, nobody can stop someone from jumping off a cliff.

Last edited by P T Barnum on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe http://freshmeat.net/projects/soundboardmaker/ will do the trick.

Eddy the Love Scammer: I believe that a man without a vision can never have a mission and automatically that man is to be related to a goat...pardon me for that.

Eddy the Love Scammer: i believe whatever i am told easily because i am a kind of person that believes in saying the truth at all times regardless of the concequencies

Click here to support 419Eater.com
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get some nice ones like "Save us from the HAND!!" or "We are streded send WU forms now."... Laughing Laughing Laughing
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Agony Aunt,

I daydream of ND, CZ, Stinky and 1-1/2 Legs meeting in the only internet cafe on Hospital Rd. One is slumped over a table with a heart attack, one lies on the floor sobbing, another is being beaten about the head with a chair by the cafe owner while trying to nurse the badly lacerated hand he got from punching it through the old 14" CRT. The last is kneeling out in the street, and having forgotten which street, town or even country he is streded in, curses Allah for allowing this to happen while not noticing the locals reaching for sharp instruments and heavy blunt objects.

My constant grinning and chuckling has my colleague wanting some of whatever it is that I'm on.

Am I twisted?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Dr Hashi gives you the all clear mate Wink
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, no need to worry at all now, Callum. Laughing

I think it's not enough. My guy who went to chad, almost all of the people on his bus from Maiduguri, were supposedly taken to rebel camps to help fight the government. I reckon that should happen to Adamu, Leg and ND.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Dear Agony Aunt,

I daydream of ND, CZ, Stinky and 1-1/2 Legs meeting in the only internet cafe on Hospital Rd. One is slumped over a table with a heart attack, one lies on the floor sobbing, another is being beaten about the head with a chair by the cafe owner while trying to nurse the badly lacerated hand he got from punching it through the old 14" CRT. The last is kneeling out in the street, and having forgotten which street, town or even country he is streded in, curses Allah for allowing this to happen while not noticing the locals reaching for sharp instruments and heavy blunt objects.

My constant grinning and chuckling has my colleague wanting some of whatever it is that I'm on.

Am I twisted?

Yes Definitely Shocked
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum, I think you're probably 50/50, but that's way better than Adamu, who just left a voicemail for Eric the UN translator that has been dead for weeks. I can't really make out what he's saying too well right now. Is he saying that the money is lost?

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-Calls-Dead-Eric-For-Cash

Apparently Adamu's visions due to dehydration/hunger have made him feel he can now contact the dead for some quick dough.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

say..wouldn't that be Hamdam's phone now?

Maybe he needs a nice 'friendly' reminder. Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an updated map for everyone. If Adamu is able to call Eric, I wonder if he has also not tried to call back home.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've been trying ND for about an hour. His phone is still off, so he's not getting through to him yet.

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here is an updated map for everyone. If Adamu is able to call Eric, I wonder if he has also not tried to call back home.

Wait, arn't we missing the more obvious question? Where did Adamu get the MONEY to even make the call. Unless he stole it. Which is GOOD news right?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

strangers from out of town, stealing phones, in a country where they chop off heads and hands for pinching stuff... omg, I'll miss those emails, unless he can type with a head-wand.

Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

won huong lo wrote:

Adamu soundboard version 1.0 is complete. I spliced together some sound bytes so that he can have a conversation to convince his friend to come to n'djamena.

UPDATED - FIXED

You'll have to download the soundboard maker above, then you download this zip file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/120072615/sbm.zip.html

All the files (sounds, images, etc) in this file must be extracted directly to c:/program files/sbm or they will not work!

Once this is done, open the soundboard maker, click 'load board' and navigate to load c:\program files\adamu.sbm

If I can get access to the other calls I'm willing to expand the soundboard, but this one might be enough to get ND to N'd heh.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng

Last edited by Morf on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
john_johnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've turned the static right down on the important parts of the conversation... Come To Abeche (with major static reduction):

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/Come-to-Abeche-Reduced-Static'>Click here to play 'Come-to-Abeche-Reduced-Static'</a>

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow thats just brilliant

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more important than stinkboi, hows scooby and ben dover?
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ^ yeah, how are the TWAT officials doing? They need to email our lads to let them know that everything is moving along plan Very Happy
Great sound clips, awesome work! Twisted Evil
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morf wrote:
won huong lo wrote:

Adamu soundboard version 1.0 is complete. I spliced together some sound bytes so that he can have a conversation to convince his friend to come to n'djamena.

You'll have to download the soundboard maker above, then you can download the soundboard file here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/119977561/adamu.sbm.html

just load that into the soundboard maker and it should work.

If I can get access to the other calls I'm willing to expand the soundboard, but this one might be enough to get ND to N'd heh.

I soundboard file is not working. Its only 2k so my guess is maybe it references the files and doesnt include them? Either way, that looks like a cool tool to play around with!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John, if you ever have just some free time and you want to make a long call about Abehce, then feel free to do so. Laughing That's my polite way of saying, "Awesome work, can you do more?"

Adamu is serously delerious. Why would he call Eric? I sent him some GRAPHIC pics of Eric and his blown off head. Actual pics from an Abeche rebel. So, he should know better.

Honestly, the TWAT church people have fallen in the background a bit. He doesn't email them much anymore. Basically, the bait is being run from ND's perspective.

I want to thank EVERYONE who is helping out with this. You guys are awesome.

EDIT: Welcome Wild Bill. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried calling ND several times. No luck. YW and I wanted to get this call played to him, but the number wouldn't go through. Finally, it started ringing, but no answer.

EDIT: Dover just sent a subtle "I am nearing the destination but I never hear from you. What is the status? I am tired and hungry."

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets not forget the extra pressure this could put on the "Hand". What with a couple of extra mouths to feed bread and water to and not to mention that he must be running low on old smelly blankets to give out to the boys sleeping in the market. Laughing
On the other side he might welcome ND and CZ (if he is short on personal slaves at the moment). Hell - he might even host a "Stinky and the Gang" reunion party with bread and water for all and maybe even a live band with dancing. Of course - the "Leg" would just have to hum along with the tunes!

happy crowd happy crowd beers! beers!

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo has been trying ND's number all morning. It rings but we cannot seem to get through. The good thing is, he can see that he is missing a ton of calls. So, to further strengthen the illusion that Adamu (Okey) is trying to call, the fake Adamu (us) just sent the real ND this.

Quote:
DEAR ND,
YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT US CUZ WE ARE RICH NOW AND DOING GODS WORK HERE IN CHAD .I ASSURES YOU THAT THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS HERE. I HAVE MY PASSPORT BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU MUST HAVE IT. THERE IS A MONEY RESTRICTION BUT THE AMOUNT IS BIG. YOU WILL NOT NEED MUCH MONEY SO THE RESTRICTION IS NOT PROBLEM FOR YOU. I BRING 40000 NAIRA AND BROTHER BRING 20000.

I KEEP TRY TO CALL YOU BUT THE DISTANCE MAKE THE LINE BAD. KEEP YOU PHONE ON OKAY. I TRY LATER TO TALK TO YOU SO YOU DO NOT WORRY BOUT US. MY FRIEND MICHAEL TURNER WILL TALK TO YOU AND YOU CAN DECIDE WHERE IN NDJAMENA TO MEET HIM. HE IS IN ABECHE CHAD NOW. HE WILL TRAVEL TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY.

PLEASE TELL EVEYONE THAT WE ARE DOING GOOD HERE AND WILL BE HOME WHEN WE ARE DONE.
OKEY

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic