SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes I am becoming concerned for the lads Smile Unless they have some really good reasons not to be checking their mail Smile Maybe they found another Maga? Laughing
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most likely they've run out of money, power cuts have been mentioned, today being Sunday cafe could be shut.

Wait until tomorrow, they may have to beg for some more money to get back on the internet.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets give Stinky the benefit of the doubt. He's had a little bit of a rough time lately and so maybe he just took the weekend off to relax and enjoy the sunshine. It could just be his weekend to spend a little quality time on himself and take time to smell the flowers.
Or..........the Hand might have him working to pay off some of the accumulating interest on the money he owes. Laughing Laughing Laughing
or....Maybe its his turn to sit around wearing the TWAT robes while the leg hops off somewhere.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Broken legs can be fatal if not treated. Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot) is a possibility. No, I am not a doctor, but I do portray one on the internet.

Maybe he just needed time to bury him. If an altar is made, Dover might be able to raise him from the dead, when he finally gets his ass in gear.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
today being Sunday cafe could be shut.

AFAIK Chad is predominantly Moslem, so it would be more likely closed on Fridays, which IIRC is the Moslem equivalent.

I want these Lads back for another round!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Very Happy want to have them on the monitor Very Happy Just what can happen is really blowing my mind Smile Just think, they can be doing something really out of the routine Very Happy that should be soo confusing and frustrating for them. Like no coffee and computer in the morning Very Happy Yo can go nuts Very Happy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet they were out golfing today. Abeche is know for it's golf courses.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The Abeche course is more or less just one big sand trap. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How jolly inconsiderate of these lads!

He we are sitting with baited breath at our PCs desperate to hear the next instalment of their suffering and the brutal screwing with their lifes, and they can't even be arsed to get to a net cafe to let us know how awful their lives have become. I mean, really! How sad can you get?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been really aggravating that they haven't read mail since Thursday. They have some of the most annoying and disappointing e-mails we have ever sent sitting in their inbox, rotting. They do usually check mail around 9 AM Chad time, but generally take weekends off. We have received mail from them on Sundays, so the cafe is open, but Yastreb is right about Friday. They're not closed on Fridays, but I think he told us that everything closes at noon.

Anyway, We'll see what happens in 8 more hours. It'll sure be a relief to hear SOMETHING from one of these guys. Jayhawk, you think they might be using the leg as a putter?

We should probably assume they'll be checking mail in 8 hours and slip some more shit into their inbox before then. I'm SO curious what is going on. YW is totally right about the silence on all ends. NONE of these guys have read mail since Thursday, which is incredibly weird.

Edit: Redundancies

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the lads contact you tomorrow, this has been an amazing bait. Thumbs up

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no contacts. All is quiet still. No read notifies either, from any of them.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, this isn't good Sad
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting little fact regarding Chad (true stuff!):

Entry Visas: A visa is required for U.S. citizens. The visa must be obtained prior to departure as it is virtually impossible to obtain one at the airport upon arrival. U.S. visitors must register with the National Police (Surete Nationale) at "Rue du Colonel Moll" within 72 hours after arrival. Travelers are advised to carry their passports at all times, since authorities often request identification.

I wonder what would happen if one did not register with the National Police upon arrival, or if someone didn't have an entry visa and tried to get one at the airport.

Oh, and Abeche does have a nine hole golf course:

Quote:
There is a 9-hole golf course with sand fairways and greens. The course is not up to U.S. or European standards.

Info about Chad taken from the following site:

http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/epic/site/imr-ri.nsf/en/gr113850e.html

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be the end? I have really enjoyed reading this thread, well done all. clapping

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope that the boys have not spoken to each other on a phone. If they did, that might explain the deafening silence.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the jig is up, then a full nervous breakdown by Stinky is a real possibility. It could take many days for him to recover to the point where he could begin to compose a rant.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe the hand finally decended? Or the nice army men wanted to talk and the leg presented itself as a nice target...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like there was a readnotify from ND, but not one from Adamu. It is possible that they spoke on the phone. I hope this is not the case, but their silence speaks volumes. Confused

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Stinky and the Leg have been in touch with ND and CZ, then that part of the jig may be up - but could they/would they directly link that with Rev Dover and TWAT though?? Is there a direct link that could be made in the lad's minds?

The power failures still sound like a viable possibility for the lack of contact...?
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had no contact with any of my 4 lads in Nigeria for the past 3 days. I hope it is all just a power outage...or maybe they have all banded together against us...naw, they be too stupid for that!

To the 419Eater Gods, please don't let this one be over, I promise to be good and only treat my lads with the respect they deserve. Rolling Eyes

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just contacted Hamza by phone. Again, it was hard to understand. However, I asked for Adamu. The guy wasn't really clear on who that was. I asked him if he was in contact with two missionaries. Then he said, "Ah, the American church." I asked if he was still in contact with them. He said yes, that they were trying to get to Ndjamena. I said, "So they are still in Abeche?" He said yes, he is still in contact with them. Basically I told him we needed to get in touch with them. I told him to tell them to email us. He said that he would. Hopefully, the story is good and they are still in Abeche.

Goat

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy If they are so destitute that they can no longer afford to use the internet cafe they could always sell one of their shoes. Lord knows the leg won't be needing both of them! LOL_sign

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE!!!!!!

Just spoke with Adamu. On a whim, I called Hamza back to ask what time I could speak with Adamu. They had just come up. Here is what I got from them:

1. They are in Abeche. Still.
2. His brother is sick. He has been for a while. He has "no treatment for sick".
3. He is NOT happy with Dover. Oh man, is he ever pissed. He kept saying, "WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THINGS???"
4. He complained about the weather. He said something quite a few times about malaria.
5. He wanted a MG transfer.
6. They have no money for cafe time. That's good and bad in a sense.

So, this might have to be a phone bait from here on out. They will check their email tomorrow, because they are expecting an important MG transfer. I don't know where Prof is today. Hopefully his computer is back online and he can make calls.

We have a good surprise coming up shortly. YW will post it. We feel that there is an end to this bait in site, so we want to go out with a bang.

Goat

sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JOJO!!! Stop taunting us, you SOB!!! Twisted Evil

End in sight? Nooooooo!!! Crying or Very sad

I have a sincere request of you three baiters-extraordinaires anyway... when it is actually all over, I would LOVE to get the transcripts to write it up as a sort of horror story. It's really inspired me. Laughing

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic