SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must admit I was a little worried about the driver but Jojo's explanation has eased my mind and now I'll be able to sleep at night. Very Happy

As far as those photos go, well I am outraged. It is clear that these two scumbags have been lying all along. They look far too well groomed and well nourished to have been destitute for a month in a harsh climate. I would suggest that you stop pussy-footing around and start making them really suffer. Clearly they have been playig on the kindness of the TWAT and it's time to get tough with them. My advice to Jojo, YM and the rest of the TWAT team is 'no more Mr Nice-Guy'. Twisted Evil

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick thought - I was thinking that the driver may have been hanging around because he needs the money to pay for petrol to get back home - cant recall the exact distance but it was a long journey for sure - otherwise I feel he may well have just given up and gone back home by now
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Except, they have said they are staying at different places. So I am assuming that the driver has family, friends, or enough money to stay at a hotel (probably on the Airport Road). So I don't think he is streded as well.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever. There is no intentional involvement of any third party here.... period. If the lads dragged someone else in, that is not our doing or our problem. Working ourselves into a lather worrying about all of the "what ifs" will accomplish nothing.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MostlyHarmless wrote:
They look far too well groomed and well nourished to have been destitute for a month in a harsh climate.

I'm not sure if they actually are well nourished. They look buffy so they may be scorbutic or bitten by mosquitos Rolling Eyes

And that makes me ask if there malaria in Chad?

Niagara

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:
And that makes me ask if there malaria in Chad?

Yes, in the southern part.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:
They look buffy

I didn't notice at first......but now you come to mention it........

Sorry Niagara, I know you meant 'puffy' but I just couldn't resist it.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't mean to open the worm can with my ITP question, but I am grateful to everyone who chipped in for some different angles of thought on the matter. I like the idea of letting the driver down gently that he'll never see a penny of his fee, and so he can at least stop feeding the bois whilst waiting for payday, and just write off a bad debt. After all, we did encourage the bois to find a driver who would accept a deferred fee.

The photos are exquisite - those guys are "brothers", yeah? More like oga and muppet, but maybe brothers in the loosest sense. Certainly no ITP there, sharing the journey to share in the riches. Poor choice. I still see too much fat on those faces, buffy or not, I suspect they've overstated their hardship somewhat. Maybe Darfur will help them get some perspective and compassion for real suffering - people driven out of their own country by violence, not wilfull greed and the thought of stealing an honest $200,000.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is just great stuff. I LOVE the pictures. The guy on the left (that's Adamu's friend) looks like death warmed over. As jojo said, even the masters couldn't have captured such absolute misery in someone's eyes.

I decided that by this point, they must be FURIOUS with Eric/Hamdan. I'm sure they were pissed before, but now that Dover has told them they aren't in contact anymore and last told him that they gave the boys the case and shipped them to Nigeria on the plane, they must be ready to shoot themselves. That being the case, I felt like it was time for an e-mail from Eric:

Quote:
Subject line - Important Update:

Dear Adamu,

Is there any important update you have to give us? Have you managed to collect the WU from the church? Please let us know what is happening.

Eric

I really like the thought of him opening his mail in the morning, and getting really excited by the subject line, and then seeing that. That should really be a quick ride on the yo-yo of hope.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol that's a brilliant subject line ^^^ I'm not sure if they'll see the humour in it though... DAH WELL Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ^^^Hahahaha, Prof! Nice false hope spasm inducer!~ Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nigeria
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do we know that photo was from abeche? That just looks like a passport photo to me, I want a picture of them outside the hospital road internet cafe holding that sign. Their robes look too clean to!!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Adamu has been allowed off of his leash for the morning to once again scamper around trying to find out where his WU might be. He just sent a short reply to Eric's pathetic e-mail:

The Ever Thankful Stinkstafarian wrote:
DEAR HAMDAN/ERIC,
WE HAVE NOT COLLECTED ANY WU YET THE LAW OF CHAD DID NOT ALLOW TO SEND 3000USD AT A TIME, PLEASE HAMDAN YOU SHOULD SEND 1000 TODAY TOMORROW YOU SEND ANOTHER ONE AND THE FOLLOWING DAY YOU SEND THE REST PLEASE I AM NOT OKAY HERE IN ABECHE PLEASE LET ME SETTLE THE DRIVER YOU ASK US TO HIRE FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE. WE ARE NOT FREE FROM HIM PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOW PLEASE.
PLEASE SEND IT NOW TODAY BEFORE 12NOON SO THAT I WILL START PAYING THE DRIVER PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION.Shocked

My Reply:

Quote:
I really don't understand what you mean. Can you explain what you need done a little bit better? You're STILL with your driver?? Is he treating you well? Tell me what you have been doing in Abeche since you arrived, as I have no idea what's happening there. We're worried sick over here.

And this was sent to the Rev:

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AM GREETING YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,PLEASE REV DOVER I AM BEGGING YOU TO RESEND THE WU IN THREE PLACES PLEASE SEND ONE TODAY TOMORROW YOU SEND ANOTHER ONE AND NEXT YOU SEND THE LAST ONE PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME. THE LAW OF CHAD SAY THAT THEY CANNOT PAY MORE THAN 1000USD A DAY. PLEASE TELL THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO SEND IT ONE TODAY AND ANOTHER PLEASE REV DOVER DO IT SO THAT I SETTLE THE DRIVER PLEASE. THEY CAN SEND IT NOW PLEASE AND TELL ME WHEN THEY UNCHR WILL COME AND PICK US PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM NOT OKAY HERE IN ABECHE PLEASE.
THE DRIVER DOES NOT HAVE ANY EMAIL ADDRESS , HE IS NOT COMPUTER LETRATE PLEASE HE IS A LOCAL DRIVER THAT IS WHY HE IS BEHAVING LIKE THAT BECAUSE HE CANNOT READ OR WRITE . HE IS NOT LEAVING HERE IN ABECHE WE HIRE HIM ALL THE WAY FROM NDJAMENA TO ABECHE SO WHAT HE NEED IS ONLY HIS MONEY NOT OTHERTHING PLEASE. PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, TELL THE TWAT ACCOUNT TO RESEND THE WU AS I TOLD YOU ONE TODAY NEXT TOMORROW AND THE FOLLOWING DAY PLEASE . PLEASE REV DOVER LET THEM SEND ONE TODAY BEFORE 1PM CHADIAN TIME SO THAT WE START PAYING THE DRIVER TODAY PLEASE I AM COMING BACK TO CHECK MY EMAIL AND TO COLLECT THE TRACKING NUMBER BY 12 PM PLEASE.
THANK AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AMEN.
BEST REGARDS?

I loved this, "BEST REGARDS?".

I'm not sure anymore either, Adamu.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the two rogue TWATs could start sending really poorly chopped photos showing them with our two pilgrims in Nigeria somewhere - and the Reverend accepts that and starts tearing strips off the Lads for trying to deceive him! What desperate pleas might not result?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MostlyHarmless wrote:
Sorry Niagara, I know you meant 'puffy' but I just couldn't resist it.

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatting with our boy now... Laughing

I will post later.

EDIT: Okay, I have just finished chatting with him. This was very productive. Much easier than getting answers out of him through email. I'll sum it up for those who don't want to read it all. Basically, the driver is holding them in a separate place from where he stays. He keeps them outside. That's where they sleep and eat. They are only eating bread and water. They owe the driver $3k. We are in a bit of a pickle, you see. Emeka, the driver, is the one paying for his cafe time. So, if we lose the driver, we lose contact. I did learn something interesting about the driver. He does not read or write French or Arabic. This is good. I think we should do the WU receipt in French this time. Someone here is sure to know how to write a nice French one up for us.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it is...

Quote:
me: adamu
are you there?

adamulawal: REV DOVER THIS IS ADAMU LAWAL

me: hello adamu
How are you today?
How is the weather?

adamulawal: I AM NOT REALLY OKAY

me: why?

adamulawal: THE WHETHER IS VERY HOT

me: Is it too hot?
You are not used to the weather?

adamulawal: IT IS THE CLEMENT

me: What is the temperature like?
Yes, that darn clement

adamulawal: VERY HIGH

me: ah
Your outfits seem comfortable though
Aren't you glad you wore the missionary clothing?

adamulawal: PLEASE REV

me: yes
I have some questions for you...

adamulawal: TELL THE TWAT ACCOUNT
TO RESEND THE WU
THE GOVERNMENT HERE DONT
AM TAKE MORE THAN 1000 USD

adamulawal: A DAY

me: I see

adamulawal: YES

me: I can definitely do that
Can you answer some questions for me?

adamulawal: THEY SHOULD PAY

me: Yes

adamulawal: 1000USD

me: okay

adamulawal: EACH DAY PLEASE

me: we will break it up into $1k per day
yes
for three days
no problem at all

PLEASE

me: That will never be an issue

adamulawal: PLEASE THEY SHOULD DO IT NOW PLEASE

me: I have sent orders already

adamulawal: SO THAT ICAN PAY THE DRIVER

me: Let me ask you some things

adamulawal: THANK YOU

me: The WU payment is in progress
Once the information gets there, it should be paid to you

me: an email will be sent
I need to ask you some things
okay
can you answer some questions for me?

adamulawal: OKAY
PLEASE ASK

me: Where are you sleeping?

I AM SLEEPING OUT SIDE
THE PLACE THE DRIVER KEPT ME

me: outside?

me: What do you mean the place the driver kept you?
Is he keeping you and your friend in a different place?

adamulawal: IT IS OUTSIDE HIS COMPOUND

me: he has a place in Abeche?
Is he tying you up?
How does he keep you there?

adamulawal: ME AND MY BROTHER ARE IN THE SAME PLACE
BUT THE DRIVER IS IN DIFFERENT PLACE

me: This is your brother who is with you?
What's his name

adamulawal: YOU KNOW HE IS A DRIVER

me: your brother?

adamulawal: THEY A BUS STOP

me: I don't understand what you are saying

adamulawal: MY JUNIOR BROTHER
YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE

me: That is your brother

me: as in, your parents are the same
or as in, a brother in the lord

I see
What languages does he speak?

adamulawal: BECAUSE HE KNOW THE ROAD

adamulawal: TO CHAD

me: Is he happy with this trip?
Did he drive you to Chad?
Or did you hire a car?

adamulawal: ENGLISH
AND HUWAS LANGUAGE
AM NOT
NO
BECAUSE WE DID NOTHING TO SPENT
UPTO ONE MONTH

me: He doesn't speak French or Arabic?

me: Yes, he speaks them
or no, he doesn't?

adamulawal: THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA
UNDERSTAND LOCAL LANGUGE
NO HE DONT SPEAK FRENCH OR ARABIC

What language does the driver speak?
Does he read French or Arabic?

adamulawal: HE SPEAK FRENCH AND ARABIC
NO
NOT AT ALL HE DOES NOT GO TO SCHOOL

me: So he cannot read it?

adamulawal: HE ONLY SPEAK IT BECAUSE IT IS THE LANGUAGE

okay

adamulawal: THEY USE ALL OVER CHAD

me: What is the driver's name?
Emeka?

me: And what is your brother's name?

adamulawal: THAT IS WHY HE TROUBLE ME
ADAMU EZE

me: Your brother's name is adamu?
Both of your names are adamu?

YES

me: That's strange isn't it?
I have some other questions
How much is the driver asking of you?

adamulawal: NOT AT ALL
I HOPE YOU HAVE A JUNIOR
THAT ANSWER THE SAME SURNAME

adamulawal: IT IS 3000USD

me: he wants $3k from you?
No problem

adamulawal: BUT HE SAY WE WILL PAY
HIM FOR DELAYING HIM HER

me: Does he scare you?

adamulawal: SO I AM BEGGING HIM
THAT IS WHY I SAY
YOU SHOULD IT QUICK
SO THAT I WILL BE FREE FROM HIS HAND PLEASE

me: Yes
it will be quick
Tell me...

me: No problem
You are a great member my friend

adamulawal: PLEASE AFTER PAYING
THE DRIVER
WHEN WILL THE UNCHR

me: Yes, we will be arranging a meeting for you

adamulawal: WILL COME AND PICK US

me: Don't worry
Yes
This will all be sorted out

adamulawal: OKAY REV

me: How are you paying for cafe time?

IT IS THE DRIVER THAT WILL
BRING ME HIM AND HE PAY

me: The driver is paying for your internet cafe time?

adamulawal: 1500CFR
YES

me: I understand

adamulawal: BECAUSE HE NEED HIS MONEY

I see

adamulawal: I TOLD HIM THAT IS THE ONLY WAY
SO THAT I WILL COMMUNICATE TO YOU

me: I have another question...

adamulawal: TO KNOW THAT I AM STREDED
PLEASE ASK
MY TIME IS UP
me: wait
a couple more questions

adamulawal: PLEASE RV ASK QUICK

me: do you have any other email addresses?
Please email them to me
Any other personal ones

adamulawal: NO

me: This is your only email address?

adamulawal: NO

me: Then send them to me

adamulawal: YES OF CAUSE

me: I don't ever want to lose touch
Send me all of them
One other question...
What are you guys doing all day?
Just sitting around?

adamulawal: IT IS ONLY

me: Are you being locked up?

adamulawal: praying and praise GOD
YES

me: I mean, do you sit outside allday?
or are you inside?
Are you just sitting on a curb?

me: Counting the chickens as they walk by?
So, for 30 days you have just been sitting outside?
Man, that's got to suck
But, that's nothing compared to the day I had last week
Remember when that pizza had extra meat?
Can you believe that?
Worst day of my life

adamulawal: JUST PRAYING AND THANKING GOD
FOR SAFTY

What are you eating?

adamulawal: PLEASE MY TIME IS UP

quickly
what are you eating?

adamulawal: PLEASE I WILL EXPECT THE WU TODAY
OR TOMORROW

adamulawal: BREAD ONLY WATER

me: Man

me: At least it didn't have extra meat
I basically threw away that whole pizza

adamulawal: AND HAVE A NICE DAY

me: Disgusting
Thank you Adamu
Please keep me on your mind
I am still recovering from that day

adamulawal: MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN

me: I ate too much at dinner and I got sick
Thank you Adamu
I hope you are safe

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me: adamu
adamulawal: YOU KNOW HE IS A DRIVER

me: your brother?

adamulawal: THEY A BUS STOP

Very inclement conversation, this Razz - the poor streded boy. Does he mean he's living in a bus stop, or the driver is?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IT IS 3000USD

$3000 for one drive Shocked I just wonder how much the average monthly salary is in Chad... this driver guy indeed seems to be a loan shark. And he obviously has a place to stay in Ab�ch� so he's probably doing fine.

Quote:
adamulawal: BREAD ONLY WATER

me: Man

me: At least it didn't have extra meat
I basically threw away that whole pizza

Laughing Laughing Keep up the good work guys, haven't laughed this much in ages!

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
adamulawal: NOT AT ALL
I HOPE YOU HAVE A JUNIOR
THAT ANSWER THE SAME SURNAME

Does that mean they say their last name first? Or that it is his son? Or that the parents really did name them all adamu like George Foreman?

Where his sisters called Adamu also?

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept getting the feeling that he wasn't too concerned about the extra meat you got on your pizza. I thought all twats were supposed to be compassionate towards fellow twat members. I don't think he felt your pain at all.

I was originally thinking that the driver locked them up at night. Now it's sounding like the driver sleeps in a bed and leaves the twats to fend for themselves on the street. It sounds to me like the lads could escape in the middle of the night if they want to.

Then again, maybe the driver leaves his hand to watch over the lads at night.....

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3815872768/tt0082497

Like this?

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to apologize for not being more sensitive to your plight involving the pizza. It seemed like he didn't even care there. There is no way you can send him money if he doesn't care....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Oook is right! He is totally insensitive to you. It's always me, me, me in the relationship, right? That is simply not sustainable. Well, tell him you need some all-about-you time.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, our feelings are hurt. After everything that we have done for Adamu and his brother, it is just shocking to see the self centered attitude that he has.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic