SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I was trying to get with specifically bringing that word up. I had no idea what it was, except that Slightly and Prof talk about it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally didn't know what felching is, so I googled it. Shocked

I laughed when he said he was paid $5 for a nude picture. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANAL SAX. I PROMISE. IT WOULD HURT WAY TOO MUCH.

Said who? Sounds like he knows more than he is letting on... Laughing

He didn't discount the possibility of connecting with the animal kingdom either.

Further questioning is in order.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANAL SAX. I PROMISE.

What's wrong with alternative music? Hell, Le Petomane could play Au Clair De La Lune on the clarinet via a rubber tube up his rectum... maybe Famous could live up to his nickname by Anal Sax. What tune could he play?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when was dad made a bishop?? I missed that one and he certainly missed his spellchecker!!

Seems to me famous doth protest too much Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We never made Godspower into a TWAT Bishop. He's always called himself that. He thinks of himself as some sort of holy man, and they have all told us he is a preacher.

5 bucks, huh? Damn.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you send the CYA e-mail from Famous? Did you end up pulling the same trick on him and Godspower as you pulled on Adamu and his buddies back in Nigeria, forcing all communication between them to actually flow through you 3?

Regardless of how you did it, those responses are too much. Doesn't matter how crappy of a day I have... all I have to do is come home after work, turn on the computer, come to this site, and check out this thread, and there's bound to be something to have me rolling on the floor. Thanks for keeping me amused!!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the wicked irony that very few in the west care one way or the other about sexuality these days - but he's trying to convince the church...

If he was paid $5 for a pic, any evil baiter who "reads" the "magazine" want to find out what he can get for (say) $30? An intimate snog with a goat?
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow o wowie wow,

This has gone from very entertaining to totally mind blowing -- I'm still not completely sure who is getting scammed -- Famous or US!!!!!

you guys have made my year! clapping

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I just noticed the subject line of Miracle's last mail is "We are 100% Alive". Isn't being alive/dead one of the few things in life that is either one or the other, with no real gray areas? I mean, can someone be 10% dead? I guess you could speculate percentages based on average life expectancy (using CIA World Factbook data, although this is skewed by the fact they were not born and raised there) for whatever region/conditions you're in, but even then, the truth would only be known when looking back in hindsight. If that is the case, I'd guess that they're about 75% dead +/- 5%.

Haven't you seen The Princess Bride?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re Felching.... one of my lads would like to give your lads some encouragement (or maybe it's a suggestion)

[img]Image[/img]

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Nice pic!

Master of the Ood wrote:
How did you send the CYA e-mail from Famous? Did you end up pulling the same trick on him and Godspower as you pulled on Adamu and his buddies back in Nigeria, forcing all communication between them to actually flow through you 3?

No, sadly this time it was nothing as sophisticated. I just set up a yahoo account that is the same name as his, but with 2008 at the end of it. Nothing special at all. Anita was the brains behind getting his contacts. He basically just gave them up as he asked.

We never really bothered to try and pull the same stunt with Godspower as we did with Adamu and co. The reason is, Godspower was getting Famous to email us. So, basically, it would not have worked out that well. They were in phone contact way too much to even try it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahahaha! and all his friends and family are too clueless to notice that he decided to out himself from a new e-mail address? That makes it all even funnier!
Zenya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm still catching up with this thread - on page 82 right now - and I've been laughing my tail off!

Once it got to where Stinkboi and Leg were very clearly in a bad way in Abeche, I started to get a *tiny* bit sympathetic to their plight - I've been stuck in foreign cities pennilessly myself. But I wasn't doing it out of a greedy urge to scam anyone, and got myself some under-the-table work washing dishes.

I've realized that the best way to sum up how I feel about this thread is a line in the song "Ghosts" by Ladytron - "there's a ghost in me, who wants to say I'm sorry... doesn't mean I'm sorry." Very Happy

Priceless. This is so priceless, it could be used for a Mastercard commercial!

EDIT to add: When I decided to start baiting, it was starting to read this thread that I decided I *really* want to send some lads a-safari. Thanks for the inspiration. Smile
Zenya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
One thing I would love to see... surely the "NOOOOOOOO!" phrase will be a staple here at Eater for some time. I know that there have to be some electronica/dance music people out there. I would love to see an Adamu remix made with some of his sound clips, the main one being the "NOOOOOOO!". My bro-in-law and I were discussing that this weekend.

You know... that's a brilliant idea! A friend and I have a longtime ongoing project we could do something with this with... I can already hear/see it: newest dancefloor hit, "Abeche Disco" by Football Hooligans... Very Happy
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love this whole thread. I can't believe you've gotten anyone to stay in such a horrible area for a week, let alone 3+ months! I've just finished reading the whole thread and... oh my...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the newcomers!

Goat

Zenya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kalamata99 wrote:
... There are plenty of places in the world where homosexuals get murdered on account of their sexuality. ... Anyway, you're about to do everything you can to get a lynching start off. I hope you know enough about history to know that one lynching can lead to another. ... But leave the gay stuff out. That's a fire you shouldn't be playing with.

I know this is an old quote (about 3 weeks? page 141)... but I felt I had to comment. (And I'm sure that some people will grow a negative opinion about me from what I'm about to say, but you know what? I don't care. Think what you will, just keep it to yourselves, if you don't like it. Smile )

Yes, homosexuals have had it hard. Very hard. Even now, it still isn't easy. But I'm part of a small group that have it even harder. Even in a place as open and accepting as Canada is, there is zero legal protection for people like me. I'm a transwoman (note, I'm just using that word because it's shorter than going into the whole story - which also I don't *want* to go into in a roomful of strangers - but short form, inside, I'm female, always was). But back to the point: yes, homosexuals have it hard. But these two mugs are such total lowlifes that they deserve anything they're dished. I'm all in favour of doing this to them. The question of copycatting is valid to a degree... but not really. I'm sure that the family will do everything to keep this as hidden as they can (regardless of it being sent to other lads, if it is); even if they *do* believe it and *are* pissed at Famous, they'll keep it hidden, to keep their own selves clear. So I think, in short, that Kalamata is going a bit over-paranoid.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in today from Godspower:

Quote:
L am very gertfuly for all these informainon u are given me i apreciete them very much thank u for your airfat may good bless you,i well get back to u tomorror. but i want u to no in fat that i am a credible man of God and well knowen in the chrisentidom here in west african and some other past of the world,have been in the minetry for the past 28years and i what to say again that i have no ideal of what this is all abount and what this boys are up to.is stil a mistrey to me, i have not been eble to see him sicen l came form lagoes as he does not live with me in the same house have been trying to see him but he as been avioiding me.thank you very much again for making me to no all these.thanks and God Bless u.
BHISHOP GODSPOWER JESSA

My reply:

Quote:
I received your mail, and I am still a bit confused. Why is your son avoiding you? You need to get control of your family. Please let me know when you speak with him, and explain to me what all this is about. There may be a way we can help rid your boy of the demonic desire that he has to touch other men, and allow them to have anal sex with him. It should be known that our church not only frowns on homosexual anal intercourse, but also homosexual oral sex. We're still unclear about the felching, as no one in our church is aware of the meaning. Please reply as soon as possible, and god be with you during these trying times.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Zenya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
This came in today from Godspower:

Quote:
thank u for your airfat

Airfat? WTF?

Very Happy

This guy is priceless, too. His spelling is atrocious. Probably worse than my spelling in Igbo. Razz
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is probably because he types with the Bible method (Seek and ye shall find), and his eyes are bad. And the nifty adaptive software I use is probably not available to him. (Probably? Certainly!)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
WaxyMongrel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to thank you guys for wasting 3 hours of my life in the most entertaining way possible (although even I did not read the entire thread).

I would also like to congratulate professor So-and-So on 1337 posts of comedy gold.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WaxyMongrel wrote:

I would also like to congratulate professor So-and-So on 1337 posts of comedy gold.

^^
Hey, he forgot you two other assholes...or maybe he thinks only Prof is the funny one. Wink Laughing Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry, Curly and Moe! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Waxy, but my postcount is actually stuck at 1337 just to show how 1337 I am. The actual amount of absolutely perfect posts I have made is somewhere near 1700, I believe. Smile

It's about time I got some credit around here for pulling jojo's weight (no easy task). You know he actually has me write posts FOR him to post so that he appears to have a personality? It's truly disgusting, but I do it anyway. I can't have myself appearing to hang around some kind of moron.

YW on the other hand, well, he carries his own weight.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic