SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita, you little hussy! You got that young man all worked up! Laughing I can't wait for the nekkid picture of F4mous getting 'accidentally' sent to Dad in Chad. I hope with his bad eyes he'll be able to see it.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't need good vision. Someone will explain it to him. Smile

We've been using Anita to bait other names/e-mail addys of his dad's friends/family out of him. You know, so they can get to know his future wife a bit before she makes the trip to Ghana. Laughing

They'll all get a copy of the magazine cover, of course.

Edit - And yes, the son is scamming too.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe when Anita gets that naked picture she will accidentally send it to everyone on the TWAT mailing list. For the next week or so the office gossip could contain discussions on the young man's err. "qualities". Laughing

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dying!!!
Post it please Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

too funny...Famous is gonna be famous. I can hardly wait Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Run_Left
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brillant! I can't wait to see Fa2ous's pic! Laughing
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is mightily impressive, and I hope it goes on to surpass the other mammoth thread I keep an eye on - the "Ronaldo" thread on the Red Issue forum (Manchester United footballer on/off transfer saga this summer). That's currently running at 8,450 replies and 265,170 views.

Mind you, hopefully this one will still be going this time next year, whereas Ronaldo will be playing for someone else by then Sad
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lads finally addressed the Smurf issue:

Quote:
Dear M3linda Babyj4y,

Thanks for your last email received.

We due hope that you are aware that we are not in our country of residence rather in a Desert on a foreign country.

If purchasing the Smurf is a necesity, please do that for our sake for we do not have money here to do any purchase.

God Bless you.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your confirmation of dispatching the shipment.

Sincerely yours,
Rev.Miracl3 Charl3s Ndubu1si and Rev.Andr3w Ezeki3l Omez1

The shipment they are talking about is their holy garments that I will pick up from the Tailor today, along with the sermon tapes they requested. I love these guys. I sent them a list of Smurfs that haven't been spoken for by the other Reverends, and asked them to pick one. I also asked them what they wanted to write on the note that will go with the Smurf.

I can't believe that they didn't purchase a Smurf on their own. I mean, there are Smurf stores EVERYWHERE!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If purchasing the Smurf is a necesity, please do that for our sake for we do not have money here to do any purchase.

Wow. What does one say about that?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I'm not much on putting things in my signature line, but I think that one's gotta go in. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
YeaWhatever
unimaginable bastard pig
unimaginable bastard pig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While the Miracle Network seems to be responding to smurf business, he still has no reply from the boss himself, Rev. Phystme. You may recall that Phystme has given the Miracle Network an ultimatum about getting to the town of Bere or being subjected to excommunication.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some time this morning to listen to some of the audio files from this odyssey, and I laughed so hard at this one I had to write part of it down.

It's from the call to Miracle where the Professor as Rev. Phystme interrupts him with the delivery of his lunch:

Quote:
Hang on, hang on, one second. Hooters -- Hang on, hang on, hang on, Hooters is dropping off my lunch. Hang on one second, hang on, I gotta put you down for one second.

-- Yeah. Yeah, bring it down here. No, put it -- no, on the table. Yeah! put it on the table there. Yeah. I love those orange shorts. No, those are nice. Yeah. Yeah. Give me your number... yeah, have your people call mine. Yeah, all right. OK, bye.

-- Sorry 'bout that. Hey I'm back. Hi. Sorry, what?

clapping It has to be heard to be believed.

http://media.putfile.com/Miracle-Dover-Phystme-Cake-Edited

EDIT for correction:
that was YeaWhatever as Phystme, not the Professor. Sorry YW! And thank you for the tremendous laugh.

Last edited by Afterthefactica on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i find it amazing to think that these lads wont put in just a little bit of effort in order to get their hands on $400,000. I only hope they arent starting to realise that all might not be quite as it seems!
YeaWhatever
unimaginable bastard pig
unimaginable bastard pig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about you guys, but I would easily drive across the country for $400,000.00. I would even walk if I had to. I think that they have some doubts about TWAT, not that it is real, but that TWAT actually gives a crap about them.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they have a little doubt. But I still think they believe. Otherwise, they wouldn't be emailing Jean Claude Van Damme now would they? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Jean Claude Van Damme, We have been trying to reach you on phone number 455188 to no avail. Please, let us have your correct numbers or call us on our phone numbers below:00 235 94XXXXXX, 00235 3XXXXXX. We are waiting for your kind response. We do hope that our Rev.. Benjamin Dover is getting better. With kind regards,Rev.Miracle Charles Ndubuisi and Rev.Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

Quote:
Rev Charles

I do not know why your phone can not pass through. Our main phone is undoubtedly terrible here. Especially since the storm passes through. William said that surely you. The best thing I can suggest that you can do is come out here and meet Ben. It is not good and he has two briefcase for you who are kept in my office. He said it is important that you do get them.

I attached my image so you can know what I look like. I am the one on the left. We are waiting for you soon my friend.

Please excuse my English. I must use online translator.

Jean-Claude Van Damme, MD

Bere Hospital

http://salvadormugica.com/SalvadorPicsWithStars/VanDamme.jpg

made a link, JoJo- it was blowing out the thread. TS

EDIT: Sorry Snerd, as soon as I posted I saw it was too big. You guys are too fast though.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afterthefactica wrote:
It's from the call to Miracle where the Professor as Rev. Phystme interrupts him with the delivery of his lunch:

That was actually YW doing a hilarious rendition of what Phystme might be like. That call had me in tears. I still laugh sometimes, just thinking about parts of that. I loved jojo's:

"Hey Andrew, I've got a surprise! I'm comin' to see you guys!!"

Man, what a funny morning.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This thread has over 200k hits. That is a lot of hits.

EDIT: Cake anyone? Laughing

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

200k?? Rice and stew all around!!! Laughing

YeaWhatever
unimaginable bastard pig
unimaginable bastard pig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad that we don't get paid per view. Crying or Very sad

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your payment is the knowledge that you are giving the lads a great adventure to tell when/if they make it back home. Honestly now, how can you put a price on that?

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And its growing Very Happy And, i know why Smile Because you are GOOD Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here but just had to keep reading (on page 80 at the moment) and taken a week to get this far. Not sure if the bait is still going but hope so.
Keep up the good work all of you.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater IanDream. Grab a mentor, read the stickies, bait safe and have some fun.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest and greatest from the lads:

Quote:
Dear M3linda B4byjay,

Thanks for your mail. To answer your questions,

1: What we need is the garment, so include the DVD plates and player for the TWAT service, however, if you include's the US$2000.00 in the parcel as you said we shall be greatful.
2: Go ahead and purchase the Smurf on our behalf.
3: Hefty Smurf is good. (I gave them a listing of Smurfs to choose from)
4: write WE CARES. (On the card to Reverend Dover that will go along with the Smurf)

We beleive we have answered all your questions, we are now waiting for the parcel before we take off to the hospital to meet with Rev Benjamin Dover.

Yours faithfully,

Rev.Mir4cle Charl3s Ndubu1si and Rev.Andrew Ez3kiel Om3zi

Got that? Very Happy

The really strange is that the lads seem to be more concerned about the TWAT holy clothing than they are the money. Odd lads.

overkill1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Too bad that we don't get paid per view. Crying or Very sad

FOR SMALL ADMIN FEE OF 200 DOLLA US, I PAY 50 DOLLA PER VIEW. THIS MAKE YOU RICH!!!11 SEND WESTRN UNION NOW OK......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic