SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo -thanks. Wow. These guys are really up the proverbal poo creek.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure they will find a nice resting place when Ndibuisi is through with them.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
I'm sure they will find a nice resting place when Ndibuisi is through with them.
They may have found it already.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They don't know how to get help, because they do not speak Arabic.

One would think that after all this time the lads would be fluent in Arabic by now, what else have they to do with all that time? Laughing

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I finally managed to get through reading the entire thread yesterday...this is absolutely brilliant. I'm just straight-baiting for the time being as I get accustomed to the scambaiting process. This gives us all something to aspire to, although I'm sure I'll never be able to do anything close to this! Well done.

"Why did you send me a fake money do not pay with me i did not have any business with you" - Barrister Tony Lehman
djxl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like the lads should be making better use of their time in Abeche. How many new converts to TWAT have they secured? Surely in 2 months time they have to have converted SOMEBODY. I'll bet Rev. B has already converted a few, & he's only been there what? 2 weeks? I think instead of loafing about all day, they need to be out spreading the rightous word of TWAT.

*edit*... They probably could use a pep talk as to the progress Rev Dover is making converting people in Abeche. Could be a reason he missed the meeting. If they could only be as productive as him maybe we could make some progress here. Laughing

Last edited by djxl on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only way to keep up with this thread so that it doesn't take days to get up to speed is to log in often.

I'm just so addicted that I log in every hour.. on the hour. Laughing
HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

djxl wrote:

*edit*... They probably could use a pep talk as to the progress Rev Dover is making converting people in Abeche. Could be a reason he missed the meeting. If they could only be as productive as him maybe we could make some progress here. Laughing

Yes.

Religion is a competitive business out there, and Islam has clearly stolen a march in the area as market leader. Such might be his disappointment at progress to date, that Phystme may already be considering offering the TWAT franchise in Abeche to someone more dynamic and better groomed.
Tuco
Rant Collector

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CrazyCanuck wrote:
I have had and continue to have many hours of enjoyment out of this. It's cheaper than buying movie tickets! Very Happy

There are still a precious few earthly pleasures that are more fun than reading a thread like this.

But most of them don't last as long. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Glad to see that the guys are doing well Twisted Evil JoJo, Prof So&So GREAT JOB bow_down I love the twist with mass mailings to ND CZ. This is fantastic clapping

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers! Beer beers!
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if this works or not but for fun I transcribed the phone call and uploaded it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?22yl3omzjtt

It is a very rough approximation of the call. There are a lot of places with (???) and (rambling) in them simply because I could not make out what in the world Adamu was saying. This is for those that can't listen to it through putfile. Reading over the text it's kind of funny actually.

-DTGR
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I was the 999,999th visitor to that page! Wonder what I won!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have any Arabic speakers here?
Just thought you might be able to provide Stinki with a few useful phrases for begging.
Like 'My mother is a goat'
'Your father has fleas on his testicles'

Sort of stuff that would help them get along with the natives.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ezilja.fallut If you want to get rid of ads get this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10and then install this filter set https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1136
Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
^ I was the 999,999th visitor to that page!

But-but-but... wait... I thought I was the 999,999th visitor!

All kidding aside, that was an excellent transcript. Thanks for the laugh.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Do we have any Arabic speakers here?
Just thought you might be able to provide Stinki with a few useful phrases for begging.

http://translation2.paralink.com/

I dont know how accurate it is, but they speak French in Chad, along with arabic.

Je baise votre mère
votre soeur a un vagin agréable

These 2 phrases are guaranteed to bring out the kindheartedness of french speaking strangers, and surely they will feed anyone that tells them this, if it is shouted LOUDLY.

If they are hungry enough, that will motivate them into learning a couple of simple phrases...

It's a cool site. It even tells you how to pronounce the phrase

If you near nothing back from them ever again, then you know the translations are accurate.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a little bit of Arabic.

If they were to ever shout out a close pronouciation of "Kus Umak" to anyone - that would probably get them shot.

However, "Anna Kelba" is probably closer to what they actually should say about themselves.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Have you been sleeping inside?"

"Noooooooooooo!"

Laughing

That is one of the greatest baiter/lad exchanges ever.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:

All kidding aside, that was an excellent transcript. Thanks for the laugh.

No problem. My favorite line is the exchange about what time it was and how inconvenient it was for Phystme to call at that time and then Adamu apologizes. If you can get a lad to apologize after a safari like that...that's quite remarkable.

-DTGR
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought, you could totally destroy their hope.... Tell them Ben has been called away to say... Burundi for a month or two, but that if they can only hang on then the next TW4T to venture through in a fortnight or so will carry at least some of their dolla..... Of course, the next missionary will have some sort of camel breakdown on the way, and they'll have to wait another fortnight or so, wash, rinse repeat. Not that they can go anywhere, but it should improve morale (in the sense that the weasels need to suffer Twisted Evil ) no end, the build up to payday, the disappointment, the build up, hopes dashed again. You could even have ND chop Ad4mu and the Leg.
Might be risky for the long term future of the bait, but if they are incommunicado....
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DTGR

Thanks for the transcription.

The NOOOO will become a new eater icon.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DTGR wrote:
My favorite line is the exchange about what time it was and how inconvenient it was for Phystme to call at that time and then Adamu apologizes. If you can get a lad to apologize after a safari like that...that's quite remarkable.

That was my entire intention with telling him that. It really was only like 10 PM here when I talked with him, but I wanted to see if I could extract an apology after all of this. Amazing.

All throughout the day while I was working today, I would hear intermittent echoes in my mind...

"NOOOOO!"

That call cracked me up. It took everything I had not to bust up laughing on the phone. Otherwise I would have kept him on longer and asked him some more questions.

Glad so many of you enjoyed hearing the boys.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the funniest part of the conversation were the final remarks :
adamu : "thank you"
prof : "you're welcome"
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^no stinky..THANK YOU for being a big greedy Mugu Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic