SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, but in case they do answer again (which I doubt), do you have any idea at hand on how to explain why you're not there?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's ALWAYS the lads' fault their contact didn't show up. The lazy mugi. Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty simple really. When you have a safari going like this, you always want to keep the lad moving in small increments. So in this case, Eric and Hamdan (our fake TWATs) will be hung up to the north of Abeche in Farchana or some place like that. Ideally, we would get the lads to keep going east towards Sudan but we already told the TWAT that we were in Khack Khack, to the west. How would we explain being anywhere else without getting too unbelievable? Abeche might very well be the end of the line here. We told the lads that the plane would be there waiting for them. If I were them, I would head for the airfield.

There is a town on the border called Adre. It's the last stop before the Darfur region of Sudan. Maybe we can get creative and dream up some reason that Eric and Hamdan are there now. Getting over the border will be nearly impossible but it has happened with lads before.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always NGOs needing an extra hand. Maybe some missionaries with an airplane would jump at the chance to help out.

For example here's something from Medecins sans Frontieres on fairly recent developments in Adre.
Quote:
Fighting in eastern Chad

On Sun., Feb. 3, the town of Adr� (bordering the Sudanese region of Darfur) was attacked. Several wounded arrived at the town�s general hospital where an MSF team works. While some team members are being evacuated, a surgical team remains and is operating in the hospital (a surgeon, an anesthetist, a nurse and the field coordinator).

While some teams have been reduced in eastern Chad, MSF still continues its work in the region, including in the camps for displaced people and Sudanese refugees.

You know things have got pretty bad when Doctors Without Borders decide to pack it in. Sad

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bait. You may not know this, but there are Austrian EUFOR troops stationed in Abeche. You can see pictures of it on the homepage of the austrian army (in german):
http://www.bundesheer.at/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie.php?id=1404

You might want to tell the lad to approach the soldiers with the words: "Ich bring euch alle um!!" (I will kill all of you!) I am sure they would appreciate this very much, especially since the guys down there are not "normal" soldiers but mainly special forces troops (Jagdkommando) similar to the SAS, and green berets *g* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And I doubt they have a great sense of humour when they think they are being assulted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Oh, btw, the motto of the Jagdkommando is "Nunquam retro" which means "never back". Isn�t that fitting for our lad too? Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure anyone here can claim the moral high ground dumping lads in a warzone, but as baits go, it's certainly been effective. Shame the C�de d'Ivorie isn't close enough for him to walk the final yards for the baiting challenge!

That said, $1000/�500 for a taxi 200 miles? I could arrange a London Black Cab for less than that! Hey, I knew a guy who got a taxi from Vegas to some major airport in Canada for $2,400 on *that* Sept 12th when all US flights were grounded. Perhaps he's greedy and exaggerating even at this late stage?
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tricia wrote:
A quick googling provided a picture of that very same bus station...

http://christmasindarfur.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-new-year-live-from-ndjamena.html

That's a nice orange bus. Very Happy

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
When you have a safari going like this, you always want to keep the lad moving in small increments.
Abeche - Biltene - Oum Chalouba - Fada* - ???

*According to the map I looked at, the road ends here Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!!!
Still checking in on this every evening.....better than anything on tv..

Would make a great movie. Something along the lines of "The Gods must be crazy". Works on a few different levels.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have missed it- where did this lad start? Which country, I mean.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Lagos, Nigeria

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

freddyfudpucker wrote:
LMAO!!!
Still checking in on this every evening.....better than anything on tv..

Would make a great movie. Something along the lines of "The Gods must be crazy". Works on a few different levels.

Have a look through some of any Safari by YeaWhatever, JojoBean and Big Worm, and you'll find a film reference creeping in...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sunbul&start=0

Mystic River, The Jewel Of The Nile and The Gods Must Be Crazy got mentions there!

Other baits inspired film references - including Speed, The Blair Witch Project, Open Water and Sleepless in Seattle.

Edited because "Ssfari" isn't an actual word.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unimagineable bastard pigs
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, World66 has this bit about Ab�ch�:
Quote:
Ouara is a few kilometres away and nice to visit. there is a mosque and a sultan's tomb. If you are brave you might continue all the way to Adr� on the border with Sudan. Apparently it is possible to cross into Sudan, but I haven't heard of anyone doing this. If you have, please let us know!

Sounds like a challenge to me. There are some nice pictures too.

http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, the TWATS are apparently leaving within the hour. They have no phone credit to dial my alternate number that YW provided as the secondary Sat phone, there is of course, no TWAT headquarters in Abeche, they have no money, no food, and he just told me that he's STILL wearing the missionary outfit and that I should expect to see him in it.

The new number he provided to us is the mobile of the guy driving them to Abeche. He wants me to call around 4-5 PM Chad time just to check in. Unfortunately, my tempurpedic bed won't let me out of it until around 8 PM Chad time Sad It's not my fault, it's just SO comfortable.

The last lines of this call show just how badly this lad has been baited. He has ZERO doubt, even after coming into day 11 of his shitty safari. You just can't make this stuff up. Courtesy of Tricia, here's a shot of the marketplace in the city he'll be arriving in (1400 miles from home with no way back):

http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche/lib/gallery/showimage?pic=africa/chad/abeche/marketplace_abeche

Think they have internet there for e-mails??

Poor stinky, I'm really going to miss you. This is possibly the last of the audio we'll get from this bait:

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-Is-Fcked

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Think they have internet there for e-mails??
There's certainly Internet access in Abeche. Whether the lads can afford the fees or bribes is another matter.
Quote:
[NGO] staff tend to access the internet computers at UNHCR which enable full �web-browsing� in slots of 20 minutes per person although the links can be slow and the queues lengthy... Mobile telephone connections to Ab�ch� are relatively good although the network is often unavailable. Calls from mobiles to the UK are expensive
-- CORD (PDF)

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STOP THE PRESSES!

The lad has not left. Imagine this... he wants money before he hits the road again.

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN.
PLEASE I WANT OT INFORM YOU THAT THE DRIVER THAT SUPPOSE TO CARRY US TO ABECHE DISAPPOINTED US. HE SAID THAT HE IS NO MORE GOING TO ABECHE EXPECT WE DEPOSIT HALF OF THE MONEY THAT IS FIVE HUNDERD DOLLAR SO THAT IT WILL ENABLE HIM TO BUY FUEL.
PLEASE CALL ERIC TO SEND TO ME HALF OF THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY TO NDJAMENA WITHOUT WASTING MORE TIME SO THAT I CAN TRAVEL TO ABECHE TO MEET THEM. I AM VERY TIRED HERE IN NDJAMENA UNDER THIS HASH CONDITION HERE.
PLEASE TELL HIM TO USE THIS NAME FOR THE WU
NAME/EZEJI EMMANUEL A
ADDRESS/NDJAMENA TCHAD
QUESTION/ WHAT FOR
ANSWER/ TRANSPORT
I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL PLEASE THE NAME I GAVE YOU IS THE NAME OF THE MAN THAT IS ASSIST US IN NDJAMENA/
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
ADAMU LAWAL

Not sure what we'll do about this just yet. Of course, we find it very interesting that we need to send money to someone named "EZEJI EMMANUEL A" and not "ADAMU LAWAL", the name that the lad uses. I am sure that he will say that is the name of his travel companion.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM VERY TIRED HERE IN NDJAMENA UNDER THIS HASH CONDITION

Sounds like he's been sitting on his ass smoking dope-no wonder he ain't moving-next he'll be telling you he needs some money for the munchies!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ADDRESS/NDJAMENA TCHAD

Don't you just love the irony of that, No Fixed Abode, just sleeping anywhere... Laughing

I love all & any safari, but to get a mugu to a hellish shitter of a destination like Tchad must be particularly satisfying... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, Donato, I saw that, too!

Like, wow, man, it's hot here, and, like, there is no baskin Robins, andd, like, sometimes, you know, when you... and then... but, whoa! wait a minute. I am sitting next to an ant infested pile of camel dung.... they're in my back pack, man, eating the last of my stash of marshmallows. Yo, send me $500 with the MTCN, man, to help me cope.

Well, sitting there he is stil screwed, not as badly as in Abeche, hahahaha, but! he will soon figure some way to get his mugu self off to Abeche...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it time for "there's been a terrible accident Ad@mu" ?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@professor so: Just listened to your last call. I'm always impressed by your patience and self-control during these conversations. God is on our side! Too bad he doesn't rain down cash from heaven.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an interesting development. I have trouble believing that it's really $200 per person for the short, comfortable ride to Abeche. Given what the fuel prices are probably like there, I guess it's possible, but that seems very high. I mean, I can fly to Dallas on Continental for less than that, and I'd MUCH rather take the bus to Abeche.

The problem is that it's a reasonable request (except for the amount) and it's the sort of thing that the TWATs would probably do. You might consider questioning the reliability of the driver - first he was going to do it for free, and then suddenly he wanted payment, what is his game? You might also question the commitment of your missionary for his inability to overcome any obstacle thrown in his way by Satan, because all he's done is whine about how difficult things are. Is that really the sort of missionary you need? Oh, if only he knew the suffering Jojo is going through right now.... the beer is too cold, the daiquiri's too fruitiful...

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Not sure what we'll do about this just yet.

Get him to beg on the street so he can complete his holy mission.

Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have sort of painted outselves into a corner here. But we have a plan.

Since the TWATs are not in Abeche yet, Eric and Hamdan have been dispatched to Adre, on the Sudan border to attend to yet another medical emergency. But before they left, they wrote back to their bosses in the US and told them to send some money via WU.

When money is sent from the US via WU, it is ALWAYS sent WU Secure Services. You know about that service, right? That is the one where you cannot check it online (for additional security of course) and it can only be picked up at a specific location. Guess where the location will be? You guessed it, Abeche.

Someone from the US will send $3000.00. You can send that much with Secure Services, even more if you want. The lads will be provided with a very real looking receipt that will have explicit instructions on how to collect the money. Once the money is sent, Dover, Eric and Hamdan will be unreachable. Eric and Hamdan will be in Adre and Dover will be, well, just gone, maybe traveling.

This is the only plan that we can think of that will not be so unbelievable that the lads will just give up and the extra $3K will hopefully be enough for them to bite and convince the driver or someone else that they will be paid handsomly for their troubles.

Stay tuned.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic