SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaa, I can't believe these guys are still walking or gimping about. Excellent work! The phone call, BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thumbs up

Outstanding work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a mess with Hospital and Airport Road. Cool Now I've been to some internet cafés that don't even exist, just because I asked the wrong questions. Laughing Wink

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks that it would only be fair to the Brothers Stink if you at least ask them where they would like to travel to next - conditional of course on them ever getting home. Perhaps a tropical locale with less hash conditions such as Haiti, Sudan or even Afghanistan. They must have some air miles in their account from their one way flight on this adventure. Rolling Eyes

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay tuned for a funny update.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to thank them for travelling with us and ask them to come again soon! Laughing Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Stay tuned for a funny update.

You tease!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just back from an 18 day trip - amazing this is still ongoing and love the calls.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

carpenter wrote:
You tease!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, I sort of did do that as a tease.

Okay, here is the deal. Since things were getting a little stale, we decided to spice them up a bit.

We have emails for ND, CZ and for ND's son. So, we have decided to do the following...

We got about 20 baiters to help us have a go at these three. They will each have quite a few victims to deal with. Well, come payment time, each and every one are going to pay up. Except, there is a problem. Someone named Adamu Lawal stepped in and said that the payment has been sent to him in Chad. Oops. That will make the boys REALLY mad I suppose. How frustrating would it be to have EVERY single maga chopped by stinky? Of course, the baiters will provide ND, CZ and ND's son with the email address of this dolla choppa. This is, of course, an email address run by us.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In other words- the bait that just keeps giving Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, the humanity!

carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbeleivale. Remind me never to piss you guys off!!!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Oops. That will make the boys REALLY mad I suppose. How frustrating would it be to have EVERY single maga chopped by stinky?

Oh dear! Cripes! I hope it doesn't rile ND enough to get off his fat ass, pick up a machette and snake his way to the only internet cafe along Hospital Road. Oops indeed jojo, oops indeed....

Disclaimer: No live snakes were harmed in the making of this post and the writer apologises for any defamation of character suits that may result.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

80 pages and you're still wicked and evil! Twisted Evil

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Banshee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez guys I can't remember how I found this site .. but I just had to register to say Thanks for all the fun Razz
I've not laughed this hard in god knows how long .. my stomach was actually aching my sides were that sore I nearly choked on my coffee at one point I was that hysterical .. only up to page 60 so am off to catch up.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Bandshee. Smile

Glad you've enjoyed reading the bait so much. We sure have had a blast with it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How'd you get ND's son's email? That's news to me!

But Thumbs up on the dolla choppa. Maybe Adamu's boiz will be the rivals to G0mer boiz Very Happy
SlEpping Giant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really do thing you need to get a message to them that you have finally wired $1000 to them .

Let them go withdraw the money from WU only to find its $1

there has been a mistake and somehow the 0's were omitted.

how demorilising would that be to actually know there is money in the account only for it to be a dollar

p.s. - well done folks..
Banshee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - full quote of above post removed, we can see it^^ SB Very Happy

It's doubtful WU would wire such a small ammount .. even if they did, it still costs to transfer funds .. which would mean someone having to cough up maybe 30 bucks and give their bank details to WU .. not a good idea .. best just to let these lads suffer the way they're doing so far. Razz
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojobean: It doesn't seem so, but if you require any more volunteers to play willing victims I'd like to volunteer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thank you, but for now, we have about all the vics we need. I didn't want them to get to many in number, because I don't want it too obvious. We needed just enough so that it seems believable.

Welcome to the new members!

We are running several silmultaneous baits on ND and CZ. We are hitting every angle you can imagine. In fact, we are really are trying to get every bit of inforamtion out that we can. So, in a lad to "lad" communication, ND introduced us to his son via email. So, we are covering everything we can think of. Hours and hours of work is going into this.

I would like to point out baiter Mami. She is doing an incredible job helping us organize a lot of this stuff here. She deserves special recognition.

Goat

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like those guys are still shooting the rapids up shit creek and they ain't even got a paddle.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
stoolsample
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seriously, this bait has inspired me join in the fun...I have never laughed so hard truly a classic
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for signing up! That is the greatest compliment we can get!

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Agreed. Welcome to the Eater. Nice name by the way. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the first dolla chop is on its way. This account is ND.

Quote:
ATTENTION:ZED

GOOD DAY, REFERENCE TO YOUR LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY REGARDING THE WESTERN UNION MTCN OF THE SHIPMENT FEE OF USD$655 THAT YOU SEND TO CHAD , YOU MAKES ME TO LAUGH AND LAUGH AGAIN. HOW COULD YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT FEE TO CHAD????????/ WHEREBY YOUR A.T.M CARD IS IN NIGERIA FROM NOW ONWARDS I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS TO RECEIVE YOUR A.T.M CARD AND I AM CANCELLING THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY EXCEPT THAT I CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OF USD$655 THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS STATED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME:NWAKA FRANKLINE
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:WHAT FOR??????/
ANSWER:CARD

Quote:
GOOD DAY,

YOU ARE ONLY KIDDING THEN TELL YOUR FRIEND TO SEND THE SHIPMENT FEE OF USD$655 THROUGH THIS NAME STATED BELOW FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR A.T.M CARD.

RECEIVER'S NAME:NWAKA FRANKLINE
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:WHAT FOR??????/
ANSWER:CARD

ONLY UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE ABOVE PAYMENT OF USD$655 THAT YOU ARE MANDATED TO RECEIVE YOUR A.T.M CARD WITHIN 48HRS FROM TODAY.

THE ABOVE IS YOUR PAYMENT (REF.# .(000999/CBN/7535/2003.) ANY MAIL OR FAXES WITH OUT YOUR PAYMENT NUMBERS , YOU SHOULD DISREGARD IT.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic