SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arabella.butafogo wrote:
Yesterday in Abéché:

http://warisboring.com/?p=1197

You were the one who left that comment, weren't you? Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have any evidence to think he talked to ND?

Has anyone of you exchanged mails with ND lately?

Have you started calling ND as Michael Turner or whoever, trying to get him to go to Chad?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@westsail

No that number wasn't mine. When we planned the call it didn't occur to me that he would be asking for a number. I was in chat with the guys at the time, so I was stalling until the prof could provide me with a number. As far as I know, the prof was not planning on answering the phone.

So again, the lads confirm that your Skype number does not show on their phone.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is based on personal opinion and my knowledge of the lads. There is no factual merit to this.

I don't think he called ND, but rather someone else in his family. He thinks ND has been laughing at him, so I am inclined to believe he would not be call #1.

Nd has completely been ignoring our emails, though I am baiting him from another account.

We have tried calling ND as Michael Turner NUMEROUS times, but we can never get through. It's always just endless ringing. We are going to try an email soon. Prof was supposed to days ago, but Prof is a lazy arse. Basically, I think our odds of getting him to Chad are about a million to one. But there is no harm in trying. ND seems to be well up on the chain of lads. I don't think he can be arsed with going to Chad. I think something made him twig before.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
arabella.butafogo wrote:
Yesterday in Abéché:

Of course it was me. I like to see things myself rather than depend on other folks' descriptions, so I took a plane to Abéché to get an impression what it's like there at the moment. Anyway, Darfur is not so far from here and I managed to be back before coffee time.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spit on my screen for that one. I particularly loved the quote:
Quote:
"In a world increasingly inhabited by the homeless and displaced, Chad is the worst-case scenario. Nearly half a million refugees make this one of the most desperate and volatile countries in the world. "

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone tell hamza to stop eating marbles at temple. I can't understand a word he says!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Scamalot -- here are some useful definitions for you.

Quote:
Internally displaced person = person uprooted within his/her own country because of war, famine, or persecution.

Refugee = person forced to leave their homeland to escape war, famine, or persecution.

Stinkyboi = person forced to leave their homeland, only to end up in the middle of war, famine, and persecution.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can anyone understand this guy? I barely understood a third of what he was saying to me.

Same here. i find most of the the audios extremely frustrating because they talk so fast and have such a strong accent that i can't understand anything. And i would love to know what they're saying. But it bugs the sh*t out of me the way they constantly talk over the other person.

Anyway, excellent job RedShoes!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listening to these calls reminds me of talking to my relatives in the Philippines, what with the accent, the repeating everything several times over, and the not listening. Very Happy As far as I know I'm not directly related to any scammers btw.

The talking over is partly due to the overseas delay. With skype it can seem as long as several seconds at times.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stinkyboi = person forced to leave their homeland, only to end up in the middle of war, famine, and persecution.

No-one forced Stinky and The Leg to leave their homeland - they did so of their own free will to seek that pot of gold. Too bad it turned out to be fool's gold...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal

No we had a great connection. There did not seem to be any delay. He simply was more interested in talking than listening.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You Go Girl!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
... talking to my relatives in the Philippines, ...

Marunong ba kayo ng Tagalog/Pampango/Ilocano/Samarenyo/Hiligaynon?

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on the last call I had with someone in Nigeria, I have decided that it must be the custom over there to talk fast, repeat everything ad nauseum, and talk over the person they are speaking to. Call lasted almost 60 seconds and then he hung up - I never got a word in, just sat and listened and let him waste his money. I have no clue what he said - don't even care - just know he's not happy Twisted Evil And he sounded just like Hamza.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call RS!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arabella.butafogo wrote:
ChainYanker wrote:
arabella.butafogo wrote:
Yesterday in Abéché:

Of course it was me. I like to see things myself rather than depend on other folks' descriptions, so I took a plane to Abéché to get an impression what it's like there at the moment. Anyway, Darfur is not so far from here and I managed to be back before coffee time.

Arabella - you naughty little fibber! You know it wasn't you who left the comment about the internet cafe on Hospital Road! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Theda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in awe!
sickofcrapmail
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While it's still looking like the twats will be stuck down their for a while and have more than likely twigged that they have been royaly f*cked around... are there plans to re-bait these guys?

I'm thinking that an "independant" film company having stumbled across this bait on here, would be interested in making a documentary/road trip movie out of this, and further fun could be had by making these guys write a long diary as the film script would need to be padded out a little.

Alternatively you could say that you had an idea for a movie and you decided to "use" them to see if it could work - you sympathised with the hardships that they went through, but you had to see if you could succeed with the experiment, and then offer them a lucrative deal based on their further input.

Maybe there should be another poster competition in anticipation of continuing this bait....?
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone needs to update this page.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I took a look around that link, tried to add "The Only One on Airport Rd." don't think it took. I did find the following quote from the "About Abeche" page

Quote:
Abeche has a few options for accommodation and food, none of which are particularly exciting.

I beg to differ, just ask stinky!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't ask for "The Only One on Airport Rd." they might sent you to a different one on Airport Rd. Laughing Rolling Eyes

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The post did take on that website, but it's on Hospital Road, not airport! Laughing

Again, things have just been too quiet as of lately. However, I plan on contacting ND as Michael Turner today. I doubt that will do anything, but it might.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks jojo, what was I thinking? I went back and fixed it...like it would really make a difference to normal readers of that webpage Wink

Quote:
There is one on Hospital Rd., It is the ONLY one on Hospital Rd.. If you ask where one is be sure to ask for the ONLY one on Hospital Rd. Cafeteria also provides accommodation for strangers (unless you plan on staying for more than 90-days, ask your driver for a place to stay).

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike (us), the UN scammer, finally gets around to contacting ND. First, Adamu/Okey (us) emails Mike (us) with the following:

Quote:
MICAHEL,

CAN YOU CONTACT NDUBUISI PLEASE?? MY CELL PHONE COMMUNICATONS HERE IN ADRE IS BAD. I CALL HIS PHONE AND SEND EMAIL BUT HE NEVER RESPOND. I AM WRORIED THAT HE IS NOT GETING MY EMAIL BECAUSE I AM VERY SURPRISE THAT HE DOES NOT RESPOND FOR THIS JOB.

PLEASE TELL HIM THAT WE ARE FINE AND THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM TO MEET THE CLIENT FOR THE JOB. I DON KNOW WHY HE IS SIKLENT. WE NEED TO WORK WITH THIS MAGA SO THAT WE DO NOT LOOSE THE JOB. HIS EMAIL IS ###########

OKEY

So then, I reply to ND with the email above attached, so he can see that we are in good standing with Okey.

Quote:
Okey asked me to contact you concerning the job and client we have here in Chad. He has been trying to contact you but he says that he has not been successful in doing so. I hope that this is still your email address. He is really getting worried that you are not getting his messages. He wants everything to go smoothly but he needs you to help with the job. Please contact me as soon as you can and please provide a phone number where you can be reached. We really need to move quickly here.

Thanks.

Michael

Hopefully this will get them moving.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic