SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right about now Adamu should be learning the finer points of carrying and firing an AK-47 in a rebel camp somewhere. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.

Glad to hear you are using the soundboard, I'm honored to be able to play a very small role in this bait.

I'm willing to help with anything you need on updating the soundboard if you don't have someone on it already.

Keep in mind that to distribute it to each other, all of the files (.wav, .jpg, etc) will need to be in the same folder on their machine as they are on your machine. I used c:\program files\sbm

Please let me know if I can help. Keep up the good work.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the reply to ND's paranoid sounding email.

Quote:
DEAR ND,
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS PROBELM. SHOULD I ASK CZ TO DO THIS? ASK AUNTY? I TRY TO CALL YOU YESTERDAY. THE PROBLEM IS WE ARE FAR AWAY NORTH IN A PLACE CALL OURE CASSONI. PHONES DO NOT WORK GOOD OKAY. I HAVE TO TRAVEL MANY HOURS TO MAKE CALL YESTEDAY. I WILL CALL AGAIN BUT IT REMAINS THAT I DO NOT HAVE A CAR TO GO CLOSER TO MAKE PHONE CALL. IT IS NOT EASY FOR ME TO DO. I KNOW YOU VOICE ON PHONE WHY CAN YOU NOT KNOW ME?

I DO NOT KNOW THE DIPLOMAT. MICHAEL TURNER KNOW HIM SO I CAN NOT SPEAK FOR DIPLOMAT AND TELL HIM THAT HE CAN MEET IN MAIDUGRI.

I WILL TRY CALL ONE LAST TIME BUT I CAN NOT KEEP DOIG THIS. TAKING THIS LONG IS A RISK I DO NOT NEED. KEEP YOUR PHONE ON.
OKEY

In the meantime, a soundboard with more options is being developed.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, amazing composition -- your guys' writing abilities continue to impress me.

I'm glad your skills are on our side.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morf- thanks for the help. I would like to thank all who have helped us with this. Honestly, everyone reading it helps us so much. Your loyalty to this thread really makes us want to provide you guys with a good story. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo
This isnt just a good story - its the best book I have ever read , Its absolutely amazing that you have all kept this going for so long and every day another twist in the tale -its epic!!

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be moving in about two weeks and won't have internet access. I'm going to go through withdrawal. But I know that as soon as I have internet access again, I'm heading right here to catch up. This is just too good!
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am going away for 3 weeks on Sunday - I know I will have to find internet facility as I will definately have withdrawal Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^A good story......so much so that I bought a new labtop so that I would not be deprived of my enjoyment when my OH is using the desktop...........money well spent.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea What if the Smelly One told ND that he has found another Nigerian that may be willing to help in transporting a portion of the money. Upon hearing this ND might get motivated thinking that he was going to miss out on reaping the rewards. That could be used to shorten his timeline to make a decision. Greed is a wonderful thing!

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread has got respectable stats to- 1608 posts 82647 views Cool

Totaly awesome in every way...

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Right about now Adamu should be learning the finer points of carrying and firing an AK-47 in a rebel camp somewhere. Laughing

And I'd say that the instructors there would make Lee Ermey's Sergeant Hartman seem like the Fairy Godmother.

Mind you, I can testify that firing an AK-47 isn't that difficult...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only I could see what Adamu is doing right now. I imagine he is the camp T.WAT, in more ways than one. Shocked

Of course the Leg is useless, or probably I should say, was useless and has probably been left for dead by the rebels.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Of course the Leg is useless
What about target practice?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe for Adamu. Twisted Evil

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adamu should be a mobile, self-generating stink bomb by now. Just maneuver him to within 50 yards upwind of government positions and the soldiers will flee in disgust.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Leg would have a use. If the infection is as advanced as I think it may be, he could technically qualify as a biological weapon.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read several pages back that the rainy season has begun in Chad. Wll that change the dynamic for Stinky? Will he become Moldy/Musty?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You mean like jock rot?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy If Adamu joins the rebels and becomes a war hero will we be calling him the "Stinkinator"?

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps, and if the rebels win, will T.WaT be the official religion of Chad?

Bangbang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just been introduced to this site since yesterday morning from a link to this thread on another Forum. This has got to be one of the greatest Threads I have ever read all 60 + pages
You guys have to be some of the most talented, cold hearted, ball-buster I've ever seen......... Fantastic piece of work Thumbs up
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wouldn't have been a fishing forum would it? I introduced this to one of my fishing forums and they got a real kick out of it.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bangbang
Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the Eater.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Bangbang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Scam alot....... as a matter of fact it was. FS

@YeaWhatever
Thanks for the welcome....First rounds on me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic