SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo, wow, thanks to Adamu, you already have a path for him to follow to get there! bow_down

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Outstanding. You know they say "misery loves company". Now you just have to separate ND from his other friend.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We like the thought of getting ND to NDjamena. Something just seems right about it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see the look on their faces when they meet in that internet cafe. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It would be best for ND to travel light, he can move faster and help carry out the trunk full of money that Stinki and Hopalong have got with them.
(Has he been told that they have got money?)
Or could they buy a car and he can then drive them out?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep. That's the angle we're working.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better and better! Very Happy Brilliant stuff!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspecter Gadget wrote
Quote:
he can move faster and help carry out the trunk full of money that Stinki and Hopalonghave got with them.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing this is awsome im trying to get a few more TWAT members Twisted Evil very nice work guys and gals

jump_4_joy happy crowd
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake Adamu sends the real ND the information that he was looking for.

Quote:
DEAR ND,
MY FRIEND IS MICHAEL TURNER. HE WILL CARRY THE MONEY WIT HIM TO NDJAMENA. HE SAY THAT HE CAN NOT ENTER NIGERIA CUZ HIS PAPERS ARE NOT RIGHT. HE HAS A CELL NUMBER TO CALL 44.7514.XXXXXX. IT DOES NOT COST MUCH MONEY. WE CAME WIT ONLY 40,000 NAIRA AND ALL WAS FINE. A BEG PLEASE CONTACT ME SOONEST SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE. WE HAV $350,000 HERE AND I WANT IT IN NIGERIA SOONEST. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY PLEASE GIVE SOME OF IT TO JONATHAN. HE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WIT IT. TELL MAMA THAT WE R DOING GREAT.
OKEY

OOOOOOO Let's get this party started! Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have a red carpet handy? It doesn't have to be too wide, because at least one of them will be hopping. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe something should happen to ND on the way, and stinky finds out. Something so horrible Real ND won't even know it ever happend. Laughing
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stinky will have no clue that the real ND is coming to see him. The real ND will assume that Adamu is expecting him, and the real Adamu will be thoroughly pissed off at ND by then for laughing at their situation. I think the fake CZ will step up and warn Adamu that the real ND is coming though and he's not right in the head. Maybe Adamu needs to act first and protect himself and the leg?

Christ N. Rohr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: A green Chevy, license nr. 65OBN, blocking Barry's lot

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ YW: One sad day, when the first & finest daily 'no soap' opera is over and the burned Adamumu memorizes his adventures by reading this thread, he might chuckle a bit to how close he was to the solution by adressing you with
Quote:
PLEASE WHATEVER
(somewhere on page 51).
At least I will.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Smelly. The fake CZ (his other real life friend) just wrote this to him...

Quote:
i try to call 10 time today and can not connet. do u have a differnt number? i told aunty waht is happens and beg for help but ND talk to her to and tell her that u steal from un maga and she got angry. i dont know what to do okey. ND is not right in his head. he lost money in ghana and is mad bout it. he called me stupid boi and leave. what do i do?

I cannot imagine how frustrating this must be for Smelly. And just wait until the real ND shows up in Abeche. Laughing Can you imagine THAT conversation?

Adamu - "YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
ND - "What? What the hell are you talking about? I am here for the money."
Adamu - "NO. YOU ARE HERE TO DIE."
ND - "Okey! What are you doing?!?!? What's with the knife?!?!?! NO!! NO !! STOP!! AHHHHHH!!"

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might beat him to death with brother's dismembered leg.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an updated safari map for everyone. We have added the fake lads as well as our newest TWAT, Michael Turner, who is going to be "meeting" ND in N'Djamena.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mini Me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everybody I'm back and ready to help out. I'm going to be on a lot more so your probaly going to see a lot more of me! Twisted Evil

pony
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Michael Turner, who is going to be "meeting" ND in N'Djamena.

So the current plan is to get ND to N'Djamena, and then take him on another "leg" of the journey to visit his friends?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep.

Nice one, Mini Me! Welcome aboard. Feel free to try to slap our TWATs around with your suggestions. Smile

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TomServo,
Correct. Just like we did with Adamu and the leg. Then, of course, once ND arrives in N'Djamena, there will be some issue that will force him all the way to Abeche for the greatest surprise reunion ever.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Hamdan will be in a perfect position to intercept Dover and Scooby. Forgive me if that has been discussed before, or if it was a real dumb idea.

Could Dover be a dead man riding?
Or maybe kill off Scooby and leave Dover stranded?

There are so many ways this could go.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if scooby was kidnapped and forced into the sport of Camel Wrestling! I bet Dover would be heartbroken, and he would move heaven and earth (not to mention spending all of the lads money) to get him back.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just hoping that Adamu and Leg can hang on long enough for ND to "rescue" them.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You see, you guys are just too nice. Maybe you get a lad into trouble, but at least you send a friend to rescue them... Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic