SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Stinky is going to read this time line and realize just how long this has been going on and he hasn't got a nickel to show for it. Of course the affect will be further demoralization and depression. This guy and his brother really are in a world of hurt. These guys are caught in a literal bait crossfire and no real route of escape, except maybe death. Kudos on a superb bait!!

Eddy the Love Scammer: I believe that a man without a vision can never have a mission and automatically that man is to be related to a goat...pardon me for that.

Eddy the Love Scammer: i believe whatever i am told easily because i am a kind of person that believes in saying the truth at all times regardless of the concequencies

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the onset of the rainy season, malaria is going to be a concern. This map shows Abeche in the "endemic" zone:

http://www.mara.org.za/pdfmaps/ChaDistribution.PDF

If they continue to sleep outside they will turn into mosquito pin cushions. Sad

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea Couldn't you (as the the fake Adamu) write the real ND and instruct him to borrow money from aunty to get to Abeche to help bring the payload of cash home? It would add some credibility to you with ND because no stranger would know about the aunty.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We will eventually be name-dropping both the Aunty and Jonathan.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at these appalling conditions Rev. Dover is living in.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor poor man...
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't see any pizza in that spread of food? What a second-rate hotel, what good is that!

Last edited by Julian Day on Thu May 29, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just throwing an idea out there.

get other twat members to a certain place and get the lad to pose as the reverend until he really arrives

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
We are currently trying to get some other TWATs out that way. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Tuco wrote:
With the onset of the rainy season, malaria is going to be a concern.

No, we are not concerned at all. I promise. Laughing

BWHAHHAAHHA! He is starting to see how Dover really is. This email is so simple, but says so much. And, the funny thing is, he only responded to William, not Dover.

Quote:
DEAR WILLIAM
REV WILLIAM THE WAY BEN IS SOUNDING TO US WE DONT THINK THAT FROM NOW TILL DECEMBER HE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH US IN ABECHE.
SO WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU SHOULD TELL US.I HOPE NOBODY WANT US DEAD IN ABECHE CONCERNING THE MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION WE ASK YOU AS THE FATHER OF THE CHURCH WHAT IS HAPPEN PLEASE TELL US WE ARE WAITING AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
THANK YOU
ADAMU

Well, brother Phystme takes NO crap from anyone. Especially stinky boi and his brother. So, he will write a stern email back and put him in his place.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Smile
If they feel their only friend Phystme is angry with them, they might lose all hope of getting out. And the brothers leg problem is priceless, they cant even walk out even if they wanted to.
Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We thought it would be funny if William just had to take off for a couple of days. So now, at this point, he is forced to just contact Dover, who he is starting to hate.

Quote:
I understand that Ben can be a bit whiny. But he did make a timeline for you. He is on his way there. As you may know, traveling by camel can be slow. And his foot is hurt. I will send him an email telling him to stop whining, man up and get his caravan to Abeche. I will make sure that he comes to get you. He is a little bit of a baby, as I have said before. But don't worry, when I stick it to him, he will quit whining and get you your money.

Adamu, I am growing weary of your accusations about the MG and WU. Why would we fake them? You were able to check the transfer online for the WU. That was not fake. Apparently, due to the hectic nature of Chad, transfers are canceled at this point. It's very disturbing, I know. But your accusations that we are sending fake transfers bother me. I presume you will extend an apology in your next email to me.

I will be out of town for the next couple of days. I will send of an email to Ben instructing him to concentrate on getting to you and to quit teaching his camel tricks.

So then, William writes Dover and CCs Adamu.

Quote:
Ben-

It's time that you quit playing games with your camel and you start caring about getting towards Abeche. They have been stredded in Abeche for a few days now and they are ready to go home. Get them their money. Get them their food. Quit whining about your foot. You have ice, you have pizza and you have a tent. This is much better than the hell that Adamu and company are in. Adamu emailed me worried about your competence. The truth is, I am worried too. You are sounding like a 3 year old. Be a man for once.

You know I will be out of town for a few days. I expect your diligent efforts in getting to Abeche with the cash and clothing for Adamu and co.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, pretending to be Adamu's friend CZ, we wrote an email to Adamu. We spoke of Adamu's other friend ND, who Adamu has been begging for help from.

Quote:
i will talk to aunty urgently. ND is acting very strange and i think that his mind is sick. i was telling him that i am very worrued for u and he only smile adn laugh. what is the problem with u and him? he is not telling me something important. did u get in a fight? why does he act like this?

And here is Adamu's response.

Quote:
DEAR CZ.
PLEASE WHATEVER.YOU WANT TO DO TO SEE THAT WE COME HOME ALIVE PLEASE DO IT. WITHOUT WASTING MORETIME YOU CAN TELL AUNTY OUR PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. TELL HER THE TRUE AND THE SITUATION WE ARE INTO
TELL HER THAT WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU AND ND BUT HE IS LAUGHING AT US. (so are we Adamu Laughing) I HAVE NOT FIGHT WITH ND BEFORE SINCE HE WAS BORN OR QUERRY WITH HIM WELL I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GOD.
THE PROBLEM NOW FOR US IS HOW TO COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND I SUPPOSE TO START WORK BY NOW BECAUSE I APPLY AND THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL MAY. BUT NOW WE ARE ENTERING INTO JUNE .PLEASE DONT FAIL TO TELL AUNTY TO BORROW MONEY ANYWERE SO THAT WE CANNOT DIE HERE IN CHAD PLEASE.
PLEASE CZ TRY AND CALL US PLEASE SO THAT YOU HEAR OUR VOICE.
THANK YOU
OKEY

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu May 29, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, excellent!

It vexes me so that stinkiboi doesn't want to stay in Abeche any longer. He needs a reason to want to stay there, and he needs some hope for a change! Twisted Evil
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has to be burned Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. It would seem that Adamu does not like being laughed at by his friend ND. Laughing

Quote:
DEAR ND.
I AM VERY SURPRISE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING TO US BECAUSE IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE LAUGHING AT US BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM WE ARE INTO.
IF SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BUT NOW I HAVE SEE IT WITH MY EYES.
THAT WE TOLD YOU THAT WE HAVE PROBLEM IN CHAD AND BROTHER BROKE HIS LEG AND YOU ARE LAUGHING. WELL IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT HELP US TELL AUNTY TO GO AND BORROW MONEY FOR US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE WILL COME BACK AND TREAT BROTHER BROKEN LEG PLEASE.
THANK YOU
OKEY

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu May 29, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev lives in Julie Coopers mansion.. now that´s... interesting!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ND (the fake one) is not going to take any crap from the real Adamu....

Quote:
OKEY,
YES I AM LAUGHING CUZ I HAVE NOT SEEN SUCH THINGS BEFORE. YOU GO TO STEAL FROM UN MAGA AND GET STRENDED IN CHAD. THAT IS FUNNY TO ME. WHY DID YOU NOT BRING PHONE OR CLOTHS? BORKEN LEG IS FUNNY TO RUNNING FROM REBELS. YOU WILL LAUGH AT THIS SOMEDAY TO.

When these two meet up someday, someone is going to get killed. Laughing

EDIT ~ Here is the map once again for those of you having a hard time understanding who is who and where they are.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu May 29, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just think this is all very funny. Does anyone reading this want to join TWAT?? Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Working on getting some new victims, errr, members.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I just think this is all very funny. Does anyone reading this want to join TWAT?? Smile

I wonder if Twat could safari russian scammers. They don't even have to leave russia to get streded.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing is more perfect than reading this in our fake account, from the REAL ND:

Quote:
DEAR OKY ,
GOOD DAY,
IAM IN GHANA NOW AND WILL BE COMING TO NIGERIA BY FRIDAY BEEN TOMORROW SO WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?TO COME TO CHAD.?

HOW DO I COME THERE WHY CAN WE MEET IN MAIDUGRI AND HOW MUCH CAN IT COST ME TO BE IN THAT PLACE.

IAM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU NDUDBUISI

BEST REGARDS

ND

Goat

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow - I must be falling asleep. Who is Eric?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was the UN translator that got his head blown off by Hamdan. He was basically a way for us to talk through Hamdan without an Arabic accent.

Goat

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thank you!!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is seriously looking like we're going to get ND to Chad, everyone!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic