SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ha, that really would be the icing on the cake, these smelly, hungry, tired, stupid twats performing for the masses. the only problem that I can see is that from what I have read, the twats have hardly enough money to feed themselves - how are they going to be able to film their application video (or for that matter get whatever costume/props are necessary)?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TWAT Circus site is fantastic, what self (read cash Laughing ) respecting lad wouldn't want to sign up.

Best change the Circus Schedule dates though as they are a year out of date Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
Best change the Circus Schedule dates though as they are a year out of date Wink

You are right about that. I will get to that. The funny thing is, I totally forgot that I even had the circus sitting there, not being used. Donato sent me a reminder yesterday.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Reading this post makes me wish I had more time these days to bait!!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Whenever I think it's about time to move on to something else in life, I open up one of my personal mailboxes and there are all the scam letters again. That really gets my juices flowing, epecially first thing in the morning.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this vision of StinkBoi flying through the air with the greatest of sleaze...........uhhhhhh..........ease! Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, your one TWAT lad already has a clown suit, so I think he should automatically be in! TWAT needs more clowns for its circus!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so here is the plan...

Dover leaves for Sudan this weekend, with a layover in Frankfurt. Hopefully, getting this lad to Sudan will get easier once we get Dover there.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to hear that the twat is willing to bend over backwards to accommodate these two gents!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with getting him to Sudan. Amazing bait so far. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing genius Laughing

They are so convinced by all this. It's simply wonderful.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV WILLIAM,
I AM GREETING YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
I HAVE NOTED YOUR MAIL BUT REV PHYSTME, ALL IS NOT WELL WITH ME AND MY BROTHER HERE IN ABECHE BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS SICK DUE TO HASH WEATHER OF CHAD.
AFTER OUR CHATTING AND THE PROMISE TO SETTLE THE DRIVER BILLS NOTHING HAVE BEEN SENT TO SETTLE HIS BILLS. (Oooops Embarassed )
WE ARE HOPING TO SEE REV BENJAMIN, HERE IN ABECHE CHAD . AND WE ARE PRAYING TO MEET WITH HIM ONE ON ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
ADAMU

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh right. They're still in Chad. Maybe we should do something this week. Like acknowledge their existences or something.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Can't wait till they get to Sudan. Actually you guys are probably their only friends, your "lies" probably get them food and stuff Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a while since we have heard of the hand... but I was thinking that the hand was something similar to this:

Goat

Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that the hooded claw? ROFLMAO!

I think it's very suspect that they want to go "one on one" with the Rev Phystme. Sounds like they might want to work the reverend over! Are you sure it's safe for him to go? Shocked

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, the more hope they have the better. Can't wait so see your TWATS in another adventure

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss this so much. I've only read the first page of this, but I can't wait to get home from work and read this whole thing Laughing . Hope everyone is doing well!

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO there is a need to seperate StinkBoi and the driver. The driver has been allowing them to live in the lap of luxury by providing them with bread, water and old smelly blankets to sleep outside in.
Once he is out of the picture their futures will become even more dismal.
And - there is always the possibility of getting to the arse kicking portion of their pilgrimage. They need to feel "The Hand That Rocks the Mugu" Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard from Rev Dover - hope his journey is going to plan Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good timing. Reverend Dover landed in Sudan yesterday, but this was the FIRST Monday (maybe even weekday) that the lads didn't check their mail. We had a bit of concern in this morning's chat that they may have somehow escaped the 'beche, but alas, they just signed in minutes ago and read mail with the same IP.

Cross your fingers for Sudan, everyone! Al Fashir seems lovely, and there is even a pizza joint there (according to Wikipedia) for Dover.

Here's the TWATs' reply to Dover's mail telling them he landed safely in Sudan:

Quote:
DEAR BENJAMIN,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE,THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED SAFETLY IN SUDAN. IT IS VERY HOT WEATHER IN SUDAN AND HERE IN CHAD ABECHE TOO.
WE ARE ALSO PRAYING TO GOD THAT YOU WILL COME HERE SAFETLY IN ABECHE TO MEET US,GOD WILL LEAD YOU SAFETLY AMEN.
PLEASE REV BEN,TELL US THE DAY YOU WILL ARRIVE ABECHE AND HOW ARE WE GOING TO IDENTIFY YOU.ONCE MORE WE SAY WELCOME TO AFRICA .
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

Naturally, in the spirit of Dover, the first thing he did when he landed was bitch about the heat. Smile

Edit: This bland e-mail just came into Phystme:

Quote:
DEAR REV WILLIAM,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
I WANT TO INFORMED YOU THAT REV BEN, HAVE ARRIVE SUDAN. HE SENT A MAIL TO US THAT HE HAS ARRIVE AND WE ARE EXPECTING HIM HERE IN ABECHE CHAD SOON.
WE THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HIS JOURNEY MERCY THAT HE GRANTED HIM.
PLEASE REV WILLIAM , MEANWHILE WE STILL WAITING FOR THE REUNION SO THAT WE CAN BE SAFE AND FREE FROM THE DRIVER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF TWAT CHURCH AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew - thank goodness everything is going to be alright for them! Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More in hope, but hey...

This is the bait that never ends
It goes on and on my friends
Two mugus went safari-ing not knowing what they'd face
And they'll be stuck in Chad forever just because
This is the bait that never ends
It goes on and one my friends...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather Large Update

Okay, so we know this thread has been pretty slow for the past week, and we're sure some of you are wondering what is happening. We really didn't want to update it with what we have been working on until it looked like a good possibility of success. This was pretty risky for us in terms of losing the bait, but well worth the shot. Here's a brief timeline of events that have happened this past ten days or so:

First, Adamu contacted Rev Dover with a plea for money, but what he didn't realize (we think) was that he CCed two other e-mail addies instead of using the BCC. He was begging for help and mentioning that his brother's leg is a little hurt.

Next, we decided to ASEM the two other addies with a simple "I am interested, please tell me more" type e-mail from an account separate from the church modality. To our (non) surprise, we got hit with level two scripts from both accounts for a NOK and a trunkbox scam.

We decided to bait them both.

At the same time, we decided it would be a good idea to set up ANOTHER account, and tell each of those lads from there that we were Adamu, and that our last account got hacked, and we opened a new one. We told them NEVER to e-mail there again, and only contact us through the new acct.

We also did the same thing for each of those two lads, and told Adamu to only contact us there.

SO, right now, we're effectively communicating with Adamu (who thinks he's talking to his friends) and his friends (who think they're talking to Adamu), and we're telling them from the new Adamu acct that the maga paid big, we don't need any money, BUT:

We need them to get to N'Djamena to help us smuggle all of this cash back home. Laughing

Meanwhile, we're telling Adamu, from the new friends' boxes, that we're trying to get the money together to bring them home. We're also telling Adamu from the friends that the WU system in Chad won't allow us to send money, therefore strengthening the story the church officials are giving.

Essentially, what we're now working on, is trying to get these two new lads into Abeche for a surprise visit at the HOSPITAL ROAD cafe.

Funny enough for you all?? Laughing

Last edited by Professor So And So on Tue May 20, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil genius at it's best! clapping

I love it.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic