SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words Dr. Jager. Welcome to the Eater.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Dr. Jager
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome guys. I kinda plan on kinda lurking a while and studying some of the other safaris before I really do anything, but this is something I'd be really interested in doing some more as it is just so much fun.

I checked out the faq and a few stickies so far, so, we'll see you around.

Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call- they are too self sufficient for my liking. Adamu was so much more fun Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(Run Left) Life is peaceful there
(Run Left) In the open air
(Run Left) Where the skies are blue
(Run Left) Into a war zone too

Laughing Laughing Laughing
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to drop a line and say that this is one of the most fantastic things I've ever read on the interwebs. I've been completely antisocial for the last 5 days as I've caught up on the mammoth thread during my free time.

I'm late on the broadcast bandwagon, but the story _did_ take a rather circuitous safari before making it to a mailing list that I belong to. So yes, I'm joining as a result of that.

I feel rather inspired. These 419 lads have been pissing me off for years, and I've never really been bothered to do anything about it. Reading this thread makes me understand that it's possible to be lazy (one of the golden helmetted three's words, not mine Wink ) and still be particularly successful in fighting back; I hope the inspiration lasts for a while.

Thank you. You guys rock.

-B
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, bruckner. Welcome aboard. Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Reading this thread makes me understand that it's possible to be lazy

You are right about that Bruckner. Nobody can beat Prof for laziness. You should have seen his original avatar, the real him...a slouching, half-dressed clown, sprawled out in a puffy chair. Yup. That's the Real Prof. Laughing

Welcome to eater. I hope you stick around and give baiting a whirl. If Prof can do it, anyone can. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You should have seen his original avatar, the real him...a slouching, half-dressed clown, sprawled out in a puffy chair. Yup. That's the Real Prof. Laughing

Don't forget the MacDo' box on his knees Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Albator wrote:

Don't forget the MacDo' box on his knees Laughing

Well, I didn't want to get into his eating habits...
Don't get me wrong, either. Prof is is a great baiter when he wants to be, and a cool guy. I just wished he would get up out of that chair every once in awhile and put some damn clothes on. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funny thing is some baiters here I imagine are nothing like their avatar and have found out later that im right ( mainly a guess by their voices ) but both the prof and yeawhatever I imagine to be exactly like thier avatar was and I can easily imagine the prof not leaving that chair for the duration of the chad bait and thats a long time not to change your underwear.
personally I think that avatar suited him unlike his new one.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you saying you think I do not look like my avatar?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo-the moustache kinda gives it away. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that 'no comment' is the safest thing I can say Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People really are fond of the slob clown more than my current avatar, huh? Maybe a poll needs to occur somewhere to gauge the community's pulse on this issue.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ass much ass I enjoy your current avatar, I believe that you can go back to the clown one. I already see her ass my current desktop theme.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the clown is definately 'you' Prof but maybe there should be a poll just to see by how big a margin.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not so sure that a poll is really necessary, Prof. We really like all your avatars. But perhaps you could post up the original one, so all the new members can see how you "arrived" on this site. Then, they will truly realize that they have a very good chance at being as good a baiter as yourself. And yes, people, Professor So And So went right to the telephone the first week he was here, and it's been downhill ever since. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As requested:

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for that, Prof, and thank you, SlapHappy, for convincing him to do that.

Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been hearing from the Miracle Network on a pretty regular basis now. Not through the TWAT, but through the crappy printing scam he is running. Honestly, I have no idea what his game is. Here is the correspondence so far (I am Ed):

Quote:
Mr Mbai Rasum-

Please explain more about the currency proposal you are asking about.

Ed

Quote:
Attention: Ed,
Thanks for your email responding to our currency printing inquiry.
Firstly, we would like to know you before we give out the information. Your contact and company informations.
We shall be grateful to giving you the full details and doing business with you upon our receipt of your cooperations.
Regards,
Mbai Rasum
Phone; 00235 XXXXXX

Quote:
Well, for jobs such as this, we cannot exactly give out too much personal details up front. Printing money is not exactly a legal transaction, so this will be off the books. I am sure you understand. We are located in the US.

Ed

Quote:
Thanks for your email responding to our printing need. We are very happy to acknowledge your understanding and cooperations in this type of business. We want to assure you that we are understanding. Can you do this work exactly as it is in the original for us? printing with this security paper features?

1. Security paper with security features for e.g. UV dull, chemical sensitizing, fiber (invisible or visible), invisible and iridescent planchettes, fluorescent color dots, security thread and watermark. It used for company letter head, cheque paper, bond paper, ballot paper, banknote paper and other valuable documents.

2. Security document printing, such as : printed with banknote paper.

We shall be grateful to doing business with you upon our receipt of your response and assurance that you can do the printing exactly with the security features imbedded, then, we shall need (10,000,000) copies for the start. Meanwhile, open this attachment to view scan copies of the front and back side of the money we need you to print as it is used in the Central Africa.

However way, this will open a good and lasting business relationship between you and us here. Besides, confidentiality will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mbai Rasum (He attached some Central African Bank currency notes)

Quote:
I don't see any problem at all with printing these things, assuming that the original is what you have attached.

Did I read correctly that you will need 10,000,000 notes to start? We will certainly need to discuss payment on this.

You do understand the ramifications of such printing, correct? How are we going to do shipment and the like? I need to know this before we enter a deal.

Ed

Quote:
Dear Ed,

We appreciate the assurance received from you. Regards to shipment, that would not be any problem to us. We suggest that we buy free importable stationaries over there so that you will conceal the packing of the deal in the stationaries for Container shipment down here. Clearing will not be problem here if you handle the packing very well. Or, how best do you think that the packing can be done for easy shipment?

Let us then know the cost for printing of 10,000,000 (Ten Million Copies of the note).

Waiting to here further from you.

Regards,
Mbai Rasum

Quote:
We do a lot of personalized stationary, so that would probably be a good way to disguise it. I could have several hundred stationaries made up with your name on them and then put the notes under those. I believe that will be the safest way.

The cost will be around $1800 (not including shipping). However, if you have a better price, we will do our best to match it.

I would like you to give me a bit more detail on exactly what you want with these. Please give me shipping details. Where are you located? It seems that your phone number is a Chadian number? Where in Chad are you, so I can get an accurate shipping cost?

Ed

Honestly, I have no idea what their game is.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 million? My guess he's having you on. Big time Laughing
You're a dead cheap offset printer as well .. even if you charge $0.01 a bill, you'd still got around a $100,000 total price Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is his new format. He has sent this to several email addresses of mine. He has not seemed to flinch at my price.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess he won't flinch if you offer a price of $150,000 from another addy either.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting that pic, Prof. Very Happy
You are very generous in your spirit, and always helpful. You will always be revered for this gesture. Very Happy

Don't worry Titania, they nightmares will only last for a few days, and they always end on a good note. Trust me. Wink

Miracle Network is a menace! I sure hope he can be beaten into the ground this time. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The cost will be around $1800 (not including shipping). However, if you have a better price, we will do our best to match it.

Well that's interesting. I bet if you gave him the email addie of someone that offered you a better price the results would be quite amusing.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic